Poll: What story or stories should I continue? Choose only two please. Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Gilmore Girls, Twilight, Sonny with a Chance, Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, and Terra Nova.
Her hair was up in a pony tail,
her favorite dress tied with a bow.
Today was Daddy's Day at school,
and she couldn't wait to go.
But her mommy tried to tell her,
that she probably should stay home.
Why the kids might not understand,
if she went to school alone.
But she was not afraid;
she knew just what to say.
What to tell her classmates
of why he wasn't there today.
But still her mother worried,
for her to face this day alone.
And that was why once again,
she tried to keep her daughter home.
But the little girl went to school
eager to tell them all.
About a dad she never sees
a dad who never calls.
There were daddies along the wall in back,
for everyone to meet.
Children squirming impatiently,
anxious in their seats
One by one the teacher called
a student from the class.
To introduce their daddy,
as seconds slowly passed.
At last the teacher called her name,
every child turned to stare.
Each of them was searching,
a man who wasn't there.
"Where's her daddy at?"
she heard a boy call out.
"She probably doesn't have one,"
another student dared to shout.
And from somewhere near the back,
she heard a daddy say,
"Looks like another deadbeat dad,
too busy to waste his day."
The words did not offend her,
as she smiled up at her Mom.
And looked back at her teacher,
who told her to go on.
And with hands behind her back,
slowly she began to speak.
And out from the mouth of a child,
came words incredibly unique.
"My Daddy couldn't be here,
because he lives so far away.
But I know he wishes he could be,
since this is such a special day.
And though you cannot meet him,
I wanted you to know.
All about my daddy,
and how much he loves me so.
He loved to tell me stories
he taught me to ride my bike.
He surprised me with pink roses,
and taught me to fly a kite.
We used to share fudge sundaes,
and ice cream in a cone
And though you cannot see him.
I'm not standing here alone.
"Cause my daddy's always with me,
even though we are apart
I know because he told me,
he'll forever be in my heart"
With that, her little hand reached up,
and lay across her chest.
Feeling her own heartbeat,
beneath her favorite dress.
And from somewhere here in the crowd of dads,
her mother stood in tears.
Proudly watching her daughter,
who was wise beyond her years.
For she stood up for the love
of a man not in her life.
Doing what was best for her,
doing what was right.
And when she dropped her hand back down,
staring straight into the crowd.
She finished with a voice so soft,
but its message clear and loud.
"I love my daddy very much,
he's my shining star.
And if he could, he'd be here,
but heaven's just too far.
You see he was a policeman
and died just this past year
When airplanes hit the towers
and taught Americans to fear.
But sometimes when I close my eyes,
it's like he never went away."
And then she closed her eyes,
and saw him there that day.
And to her mothers amazement,
she witnessed with surprise.
A room full of daddies and children,
all starting to close their eyes.
Who knows what they saw before them,
who knows what they felt inside.
Perhaps for merely a second,
they saw him at her side.
"I know you're with me Daddy,"
to the silence she called out.
And what happened next made believers,
of those once filled with doubt.
Not one in that room could explain it,
for each of their eyes had been closed.
But there on the desk beside her,
was a fragrant long-stemmed pink rose
And a child was blessed, if only for a moment,
by the love of her shining star.
And given the gift of believing,
that heaven is never too far.
They say it takes a minute to find a special person,
an hour to appreciate them,
a day to love them,
but then an entire life to forget them.
If Tears Could Build A Stairway
If tears could build a stairway
My heart's still active in sadness
Since you'll never be forgotten
God knows why, with chilling touch,
The sorting hat says that I belong in Slytherin!
Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those whose ancestry is purest."
Slytherin students are typically cunning and hungry for power. Important members include Draco Malfoy (Harry's nemesis), Professor Severus Snape (head of Slytherin), and Lord Voldemort.
Take the most scientificever created.
Okay, wow. Well it has been like two years since I last updated my profile, and even my stories. I feel like a deadbeat. A few short weeks ago I started at college. So much has happened since I was sixteen. My stepfather is thankfully gone, I've graduated high school, and just wow. It's crazy how much can happen in such a little time. Since then I've started to use writing as an outlet. Nothing really for my stories (which I promise I will work on), but mostly poetry. It's kinda dark but it works. Helps with the emotions you can't say out loud.
As I sit here, updating my profile, I look at the date that the profile was last updated. 12-31-2011. What the fuck? Really? That was waaay too long ago. I am now eighteen, turning 19 in 281 days. That feels weird to say, but eh. It's whatever.
So, I don't think I have that notebook of mine anymore since I moved to campus. Meaning that I will have to go through most of my stories and give them a once over in order to change them around and make them more appealing. Luckily for me, the sneaking around on the site stopped since we made my stepfather leave. Fucking bastard.
Also, in case you haven't realized. I swear a lot. If it offends you, oh well. Get off my profile.
Bella and Alec / Twilight
Rory and Logan / Gilmore Girls
Rory and Tristan
Lorelai and Christopher/ Gilmore Girls
Kris and Junior / Wildfire
Amy and Ricky/ Secret Life of the American Teenager
Chloe and Alek/ The Nine Lives of Chloe King
Aria and Noel/ Pretty Little Liars
Aria and Jason/ Pretty Little Liars
Daphne and Wilke/ Switched at Birth
Junie B. and Jim/ Junie B. Jones
Wash and Taylor/ Terra Nova
Maddy and Reynolds/ Terra Nova
Rachel and Jesse/ Glee
Things I Love or Like
Gilmore Girls, Wildfire, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Pokemon, TWILIGHT, Harry Potter, CHARMED, Sonny with a chance, Pretty Little Liars, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Switched at Birth, TERRA NOVA, Junie B. Jones, Glee, and most of all, just music.
Her name was Aurora
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
Copy and Paste this in to your profile if you are against Child abuse.
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Brandi
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Braizzle? (Lets hope not)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Black cheetah!!
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Marie Blakeley Corners
5. Your STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Bogbasch. (Okayyyyyyyy??? Weird but cool)
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Green Lemon Lime
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Rgaihre (WEIRD)
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Louise
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Angle (Nice. I LOVE IT)
Got a problem with me? SOLVE IT
MY LIFE SOUNDTRACK
Opening Credits: Things I'll Never Say by Avril Lavigne
Waking Up: My World by Avril Lavigne
First Day of School: Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body) by Three 6 Mafia
Falling In Love: Better Dig Two by The Band Perry
Fighting: Cups by Anna Kendrick
Breaking Up: Wannabe by The Spice Girls
Driving: Run This Town by Lucy Hale
Flashback: Make it Shine by Victoria Justice
Mental Breakdown: Man! I Feel Like a Woman by Shania Twain
Getting Back Together: Domino by Alana Grace
Wedding: Stand by Me by SHINee
Birth of a Child: 6 Minutes by LFO
Final Battle: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
Death Scene: Stay by Sugarland
Funeral: Price Tag / Don't You (Forget About Me) / Give Me Everything / Just the Way You Are / Party In the U.S.A. / Turn the Beat Around by the Barden Bellas
End Credits: Pick up the Pieces by Alexz Johnson
Songs of My Day:
Waking Up: I'm With You by Avril Lavigne
Getting Ready For The Day: Lucky by Ashily
Falling In Love: I Almost Told You That I Loved You by Papa Roach
Getting Over Him: Binge by Papa Roach
When Times Are Good: Scream by Zac Efron
When Depression Sinks In: Lala by Ashley Simpson
Theme Songs: Undo It by Carrie Underwood and Two Black Cadillacs by Carrie Underwood
At The End Of The Day: One Way or Another by Melissa Joan Hart
Overview Of Life: Sk8r Boi by Avril Lavigne
25 fun things to do in McDonalds
1. Sit in a corner and pretend like you’re making out with yourself. (This works even better when 2 people are doing it separately.)
2. Pay entirely in pennies.
3. Tell them you require three copies of the receipt for filing reasons.
4. Order a shake, and tell them you want bacon with it. If they say no, complain loudly for others to hear, and scream out, "I guess you really don't wana see me smile do you, because right now I don't exactly feel like smiling in light of the extenuating circumstances!"
5. Ask to see the manager, then complain to him about all of life’s problems. If they don’t let you talk to the manager, walk out muttering, “You're gonna be reading about this in the papers.”
6. While you’re in line, jump up and down like you’re having a spazz attack and scream repeatedly, “YO QUIERO TACO BELL!”
7. Sell White Castle food in the restrooms. Then when people get food poisoning you can blame it on McDonald’s.
8. Walk in wearing a Burger King hat. (Great when 3 or 4 people do this at the same time.)
9. Bring in a fart machine and keep setting it off, meanwhile making comments like, “Man, I knew I shouldn’t have eaten here.”
10. Return your food and tell them you’re allergic to nuclear waste mixed with gasoline byproducts.
11. Bring in a video camera and tell them they’re live on 20/20. (You should see the looks on their faces!)
12. Stand on a table with a megaphone and whenever somebody complains say, “This isn’t Burger King, you can’t have it your way.”
13. Flood the soda fountain machine. (It’s more interesting than flooding toilets.)
14. Walk to the drive-thru window and order. (If you really wanna tick ‘em off, skateboard.)
15. Take about 30 or so straws and blow all the wrappers at people. If anyone gives you a look, act a bit too innocent.
16. Speak gibberish, and act confused when they try to tell you that they don’t know how to speak gibberish too.
17. Chuck something at one of the employees. (I bet you five bucks they chuck it back.)
18. Chuck Skittles, M&Ms, or other small candy back into the cooking area.
19. Take two bites out of your burger, then tell the employee it’s cold and ask for a new one. Then repeat. And repeat. And repeat.”
20. Act like a schizo while you’re ordering. (“I’ll have a cheeseburger.” “No, chicken nuggets!” “Cheeseburger!”) Slap yourself to make it look convincing.
21. Climb on top the Play Place. When they tell you to come down, fall off and pretend your hurt, then threaten to sue.
22. When it’s your turn to order, start a conversation with the employee. Ask them how was their day, etc. When someone gets ticked and calls for the manager, scram, or start a conversation with him too.
23. Try to stuff your coins sideways into the charity box. Then when they don’t fit, start complaining loudly about how McDonald’s is so greedy and how they’re ripping off their charities. (Act really outraged about it.)
24. Try to bribe an employee for cheaper food. If they give in, call the manager. (Keep any food they gave you, though.)
25. Walk in and go sit down in a seat, then grab the little table advertisement thingy, (you know what I'm talking about, the triangular thingy by the salt and pepper, yeah that.) Well look at it turning it over and over and then say defiantly, "I know what I'm going to order, I'm ready!" After about five minutes, scream out, "Waiter!" Then after about five more minutes get up, and stomp out of the restaurant with the advertisement thingy. Then turn arround, come back in, and throw the advertisement thingy at the cashier and yell, "Your service sucks! You just lost yourself a customer, you hear that! A customer! Your not gonna see me smile!"
15 things to do in your Wal-Mart
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti -depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile
if you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
if you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.(both)
if you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you think the kids should just give the rabbit his dang cereal, copy this, and put it in your profile.
If you are hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE!
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do copy this in your profile.
If you luv the dough better than the cookie, copy and paste this on your profile!
If you like randomness, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you've ever imagined yourself killing off a fictional character so that you could steal her fictional boyfriend, copy this into your profile.( :
if there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
if you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN copy this into your profile.
if you've ever walked into a wall before copy this into your profile.
If you think the semi-colon is completely useless, stupid, annoying and plotting to destroy the English language as we know it, put this in your pro!
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If, for no reason, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
I agree when people say girls rule now and 4ever. Copy & paste this in your profile if you agree.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have ever done something embarrassing in front of your crush, copy and paste this into your profile
If you absolutely think that CAMP ROCK is WAY BETTER than HSM, copy this to your profile.
My best friend is insane! If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, then copy this into your profile
If you like animals, give one a home if you can. If you already have or can't but want to spread the word, copy this into your profile
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile
If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, put it on your profile.
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, etc. to come out, copy this into your profile
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
If you have music in your soul, copy this into your profile
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If your a chocoholic, talkaholic or a shopaholic, then copy and post this into your profile!
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word and you do it at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you think the human identification thing when you log in to fan fiction is annoying, copy and past this into your profile.
If you read Fanfiction so much that sometimes you get the stories mixed up, copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy and paste this in your profile if you think that Smitchie should have kissed in camp Rock.
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingys, then copy and paste this into your profile!
If you want child abuse to STOP, copy and paste this into your profile
I'm bored...if you are bored then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever yelled at a TV or computer or any thing like that, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wonder who made these 'copy and paste' thingies, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have embarrassing memories that you want to smack yourself for it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever felt this sudden urge to slam your head into something, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, post this onto your profile
Real rebels read banned books; if you are one of these rebels, copy and paste this into your profile
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chap stick.
Unsafe External Link