Author has written 7 stories for Naruto.
We are actually twin sisters that have nothing to do but waste our time watching anime and reading fanfiction.
I am Iemitsu and I am in charge of making outlines and writing for new fanfiction, while my sister Sachi is in charge of editing and creating new plots.
Our favorite anime includes:
Wolf's Rain, Loveless, Kyou Kara Maou, Gravitation, D.Gray-Man, Naruto, and Kingdom Hearts (it's not actually anime).
We have one main goal in the internet: to spread the SASUNARU and NARUSASU love!
We spam the internet with SasuNaru and NaruSasu fanfiction, fanart, and polls.
We shall help yaoi and shounen ai take over the world!
July 15, 2009
Hello everyone, we are all aware that it has been a while since our last update. It's quite a long story actually. To those who don't care, ignore this, to those who do, I shall point out the biggest reasons for said lack of updates.
1) We were both studying hard for two months straight in order to pass a four-hour long entree-exam for a 'prestigious' university.
2) Lots of depressing news were both received and experienced.
3) We are (or at least I am) losing interest in Naruto, and that's all on Kishimoto and his cliched storyline.
4) We are on vacation.
The good news is that we passed the exam and will start going to university starting who-knows-when.
The bad news is that due to the reason that we are both studying in a medical school, you might not get another update for a while. Thanks to my family and their high expectations.
Anyways, that is all. Please understand we are doing our best to update not because we like to write, but we care about y'all.
ANOTHER UPDATE: October 3, 2009
It's incredible to see how much hope people still have on us despite the long wait. Holy crap, if only everyone could be like you guys then the world would be such a beautiful place.
Anyways, I took some time off just to write to the -few- loyal readers out there that are still waiting, THANK YOU!! You have no idea how special you made my day. After studying 10 hours
everyday nonstop (except Saturdays), writing seems like the last thing to do on my mind, but your courteous messages were a huge wake-up call.
1) Medical school is hectic yes (I freaking failed embryology), but we will take a break on November and December.
2) Easier said than done will be updated first, though I'm kinda worried that my writing style changed for the worse. (Hey that rhymes XD)
We'll see you all soon.