Author has written 11 stories for Gilmore Girls, and Veronica Mars.
Decided to finally use this space for something productive, as is the state my stories are in. I've finally started writing stuff that is not just GG Literati. I haven't abandonded my Gilmore Girls stories, I swear. They are, however, on hiatus until I find their way again.
I've recently started writing Veronica Mars, shipping the Tipper way (Veronica/Piz). I recently posted my first one shot, Macaroni, and a longer story is in progress.
IN THE WORKS
- A very AU story in which Jess and Rory meet for the first time after the untimely death of one Logan Huntzburger... I know I shouldn't be starting another one... but I can't help it!
- I'm working on a Gilmore Girls story set in Season 3, after the whole incident with Jess's black eye. It's untitled as of yet, but I'm hoping to get it up and moving soon.
- Summertime - A Veronica Mars fic, picks up where the finale left off. Please check it out and let me know what you think. I'm new to the fandom and open for suggestions. It's a Piz/Veronica ship, and there aren't many supporters, but we are few and proud and hopeful.
- All grown up - A sequel to The Kid, picks up eight years later. A teenage Annie is a handful. I've never done this, but if you want to see how I picture Annie, here is a link to actress Mia Wasikowska's IMDB page. Also, for a picture of how I picture Seth Forrester (only Seth has brown eyes), follow this link to actor John Robinson's IMDB page.
- We are the subsect - GG fic. My baby, my favorite, as it has a lot of original content along with the show's characters and their evolutions. My take on Jess's writing of The Subsect. Please drop by. It seems to be popular with lurkers, as I've hardly been getting any feedback.
- Fuscia Sequins - GG fic. One of those things that just pops into your head. Logan lovers beware.
Remember, none of these stories have been dropped, and I am continuing to write, I'm just a little slower as of late. Please, bear with me.
I FINALLY GOT AROUND TO ADDING MY FAVORITE STORIES TO THE (REPETITIVE... AND REDUNDANT!) FAVORITE STORIES LIST. These are stories I recommend you check out, but I guess if you stumbled onto my stories, then you probably have already read the greats... They're the stories I read over and over, the stories that keep me awake at night. Most are finished works, though some - like the amazing Being right is overrated- I fear, are forever left unfinished.
If you're new to the fandom, by all means, check out the favorites list below and check the favorite stories of those authors. It's the best way of stumbling onto hidden fanfiction jewels.