Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Each paragraph is it's own day...paragraphs may be only one line. just letting you know. I'm not very good at dating things...Or making sense.
I have a very corny sense of humor. I love Mel Brooks films( funny). I LOVE To read, especially medieval Fantasy. I love Harry Potter, but am biased about the movies. I am starting to get over my biased movie problems though. I love Tamora Pierce books. She is my Fav author (besides Harry Potter). I like a number of other books, but if I listed them all we would be here all day. umm...I am not a good speller, and I am really really really tall. No, really. Cough, Cough. Did I mention I was sarcastic?
ALL MY STORIES ARE DOUBLE OR TRIPLE DRABBLES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED (also, they aren't very good. I know good writing when I see it, and sadly I don't have that talent. They aren't bad, though)
Harry Potter has messed up my spelling. I can no longer spell Siriusly. I really can't figure it out. I am dieing. it shows up in school. sob
OK, People, listen up. I have a really, really good idea for a time travel, Harry Potter story. I would really, really like some one to co-write it with me. PLEASE!! It is a really good idea, and it is about how, no matter what, you can't change the future, because what you do, causes the future to happen.I figured out how to explain it. Say, you wanted to go back in time, to change time. The future is the cause of you changing time, so whatever you did in the past, caused the future, so you couldn't really change the future by going into the past.
I...shoot, I forgot. I'll write it when I remember!
I really need to clean out my fav list. It has way to many back when I put something i was in the middle of reading on the list and then when they changed the review button (for those of you who remember back when it was on the side) and I hadn't gotten used to the new one, so I accidentaly added a bunch of stories to my fav list. don't worry, ASAP I'll get to it. which will probably not be to soon.
OK, I am going to start to have a "quote of the week/ month/ whenever I rememberto change it. yeah. a quote of the whenever I remember to change it."
This week's is... "Before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile awhile and you have their shoes."
This is by Jack Handley, who wrote Deep Thoughts which is an AWESOME book.
If you have any funny quotes, please don't hesitate to tell me.
I have now also decided to add story of the month, or week, or a set or not so set time period. I only pick well written stories (not only good grammar, but good flow and vocabulary too) so you can be sure it isn't a troll.
This week's/month's/not so set time period's is "A Mary Sue Alphabet" by Irony-chan
There is the link. It is LOL!the title realy explains it.it is In poem form.
OK, two things( or more) in Harry Potter fanfiction have been getting on my nerves
1) Harrys scar does not BLEED! Where you get this, I do not know, but I can assure you IT GETS ON MY NERVES!
2) Ginny's name is not, and never will be VIRGINIA! That is a state, and will never be Ginny's name. It is Ginerva.
3) Even though I read them I hate Manipulative Dumbledore. He is Just a man. Men Make MANY Mistakes. That sentece started with all Ms. He is also very wise, b/c he is so old. I just wanted to say he was old. hehe. Yes, I am a bit weird. But fun. Weird but fun.
4) Whenever I read timetravel storys, Harry is missing in the present. PEOPLE!! HE IS NOT GOING AROUND THE WORLD, HE IS GOING INTO THE PAST, WHICH MEANS THE FUTURE NEVER HAPPENED, WHICH MEANS HE CANNOT BE MISSED. ALSO, HE COULD COME BACK AT THE SAME TIME HE LEFT. GOSH!! And the future happened because he went back in time, so he really cannot change the future.
5) Beauxbatons is not an all girls school!! that is only the MOVIE!! also, Durmstrang Is not an all boys school!! ARG!
6) Butterbear does not, I repeat, DOES NOT have alcohol!! It is only alcholic for house elves. NOT FOR HUMANS!!
7) Voldomort does NOT have a problem his his eses. Why does he talk like this?"sssssooo, hasssss he sssssurvived?" THAT IS SO ANNOYING!
8) HARRY HAS BLACK HAIR!! NOT BROWN!! PLEASE STOP SAYING BRUNETTE OR DARK BROWN OR WHATEVER!
9) I don't know where this came from, But Hermione doesn't call Ron Ronald. Only his mom calls him that. I don't know where it came from.
10) a story where everyone is gay is stupid. not everyone is. I mean, one or two, ok but everyone? really?
more may follow.
I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO UPLOAD A STORY, SO YOU CAN NOW READ MY WORK!
I need all the Cliches Of Harry Potter (FF)POSSIBLE! It is vital for my new fanfic! PLEASE Message me any you can think of, no matter how stupid!
OK, Here is the most annoying thing in THe HP Movies. Or, one of the annoying things that I know they could fix. HP has green eyes, but in the movies, he has blue. They can't use colored contacts? Sry. I know it is small. but ARG! I mean, there are SO many more but i can't deal with that one and I can't list all the others. (also, the actor who plays dumbledore gets on my nerves. He's horrible)
Also, If you know any good ff please let me know! Message me anytime! I check my mail everyday!