Author has written 4 stories for Naruto.
About Me: Just turned 21 and decided to celebrate in Vegas baby!
Hair Color: Black
Eye color: Brown
My Music: I like rock and metal but I don't limit myself to just that. If it's catchy or has good lyrics, I might like it.
Fav. Bands: Rise Against, Iron Maiden, Billy Talent, Audioslave, Gorillaz, Sum 41, Thousand Foot Krutch, Zebrahead.
- Absent is currently on a revision process of the first chapter. Once it is done I'll finish chapter 2. Be prepared for it!
- I'll be rewritting the first six chapters of A Ninja's Life. Nothing major, the thing was that I wans't completely satisfied about them. Feel free to go back and read them again.
- Chapter 7 of Generation Lost is already up!
- A Ninja's Life
Naruto has long since stopped being the immature knucklehead he's always been thought of and decides to pick himself up, dust himself off, and starts working hard for the recognition he's always desired. With help of his friends (especially Hinata), he works his way to the chuunin exams and shows everyone just how much he has improved. With Kyuubi playing tricks on his mind, and Sasuke falling further into the darkness, Naruto will have to rely on his precious people to make it out alive from the cruel ninja world.
Naruto is informed that Hinata, the woman he loves, has been killed during one of her missions. Being unable to handle her death, he runs away from the village he'd learned to call home. Too bad that he doesn't stay long enough to learn that the Hyuuga is alive and coming back to Konoha. Hinata won't give up until she finds him.
- Generation Lost:
After 3 years training abroad, Naruto now has what it takes to face whatever destiny has in store for him. With Akatsuki and Kyuubi coming after him, and Sasuke becoming an active criminal, Naruto'll have to deal the dangerous lifestyle fit for a ninja. Can his maturity level cope with the stress, while he also tries to unravel the mysteries of the opposite sex? And can he do all these while suffering from severe insomnia?
- Midnight Confessions (AKA my first oneshot!)
Kiba's having a party and all the gang's invited. Lots of booze, laughs and mistakes. Naruto and Hinata finally get to talk about their feelings for each other.
- "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." -- Oscar Wilde
- "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" -- Samuel Clemens/Mark Twain