Author has written 6 stories for High School Musical, One Tree Hill, and Camp Rock.
My name is Melody Rodriguez. I live in- haha! Like I was actually gonna say where I live. I'm 15 years old. I love writing fanfiction stories and stories just in general. I absolutely love TWILIGHT AND ALL OF THE OTHER BOOKS! I AM OBSSESSED!
(If you don't wanna read all this crap on here, then just scroll all the way to the bottom until you get to the heading Stereotypes. Hopefully, you'll do what it says.)
If you had one month to live, how would you live it? Ask yourself this question every single day of your life and commit to it, you'll never know if that day is your last. If you're truly wondering how to do this, read Kerry and Chris Shook's book titled, "One Month To Live". It's a great book!
Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - Anonymous
You don't have a soul. You are a sould. You have a body. - C.S. Lewis
There are people who put their dreams in a little box and say, "Yes, I've got dreams, of course I've got dreams." Then they put the box away and bring it out once in a while to look in it, and yep, they're still there. - Erma Bombeck
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. - Elie Wiesel
They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel. - Carl W. Buechner
Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something. - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. - John E. Southard
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land among the stars. - Les Brown
There lives in each of us a hero awaiting the call to action. - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." - Erma Bombeck
I FREAKEN LOVE THE TWILIGHT SERIES AND THE MOVIE! AND, I LOVE STEPHENIE MEYERS FOR WRITING THEM! SUCH A ROCKIN' MIND FOR THINKING THIS INCREDIBLE SERIES UP! WHO DOESN'T LOVE EDWARD CULLEN AND JACOB BLACK!? I LOVE THEM AND THEY ARE MINE SO BACK OFF! BELLA AND EDWARD FOREVER! JACOB AND RENESMEE FOREVER! I LOVE TWILIGHT!
I also like the shows Gilmore Girls(watch it if you can handle it!lol!), Charmed, Reba, The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, Lincoln Heights(Chassie baby!), October Road, George Lopez(you got this?! 'cause I got this!lol!), Greek, Army Wives, Wizards of Waverly Place, One Tree Hill(Naley!!), As The Bell Rings(gosh, I love that short show...), and The Secret Life of the American Teenager!
My favorite movies are HSM and HSM2(duh, no Q's there!), A Walk To Remember(sad awesome movie), A Knight's Tale, Three Days(great Christmas movie), Stomp The Yard(hello?!), Cinderella 3(aww, the tale continues...), Spirit, Missing In America(i was crying forever! really really sad!), Remember The Titans, Just Like Heaven, Roll Bounce(this movie is 'groovy' baby! if you've watched it, you know why I said 'groovy'!lol!), Happy Feet(Mumble rocks the floor and Gloria could sing anybody to the ice! that didn't make sense, but who cares?!), The Notebook(sniff sniff!), Secondhand Lions(you see it, you fall in love w/it!), Titanic(who doesn't love this one?!), Van Helsing, The Lion King 2(awesome movie no matter how old you are!), Gracie's Choice(cryer!), The Cutting Edge 1&2(3 was okay, but I prefer the 1st two!), Walking Tall(The Rock rocks in this one! that sounded cheesy, i know... no need to tell me!), Step Up, Minutemen, Camp Rock, Samurai Girl(I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT MOVIE!!), Why Did I Get Married?, The Great Debaters, The Ultimate Gift, Pay It Foward, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, dHairspray(run and tell that peoples, because you know you can't stop the beat!!), and Radio.
From a Guy's POV
We don't care if you talk to other guys.
We don't care if you're friends with other guys.
But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room
It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without
We don't care if a guy calls you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a
Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. that it can't wait till he morning.
Also, when we tell you you're pretty/beautiful/gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we
Don't tell us we're wrong.We'll stop trying to convince you.
The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence.
Yeah, you can quote me.
Don't be mad when we hold the door open.
Take Advantage of the mood im in.
LET US PAY FOR YOU! DON'T 'FEEL BAD'
We enjoy doing it.
Smile and say 'thank you.'
Kiss us when no one's watching.
If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed.
You don't have to get dressed up for us.
If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the
We like you for WHO you are and not WHAT you are.
Honestly, I think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's
Don't take everything we say seriously.
Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it.
Don't get angry easily.
Stop using magazines/media as your bible.
Don't talk about how hott Morris Chesnutt, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is
Whatever happened to the word 'handsome'/'beautiful'.
I'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with 'Hey handsome!'
On the other hand im not sayin i wouldn't like it ether.
Girls: I cannot stress this enough: IF YOU AREN'T BEING TREATED RIGHT BY A
Someone who will honor your morals.
Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest.
Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes.
Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel.
Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes...and
Give the nice guys a chance
I thought this was a slap in the face. Make sure you read the last line.
A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN:
I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores.You awoke without kneeling to pray. As a matter of fact, you didn't even bless your meals, or pray before going to bed last night. You are so unthankful, I like that about you.
I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living. Fool, you are mine. Remember, you and I have been going steady for years, and I still don't love you yet. As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate God.
He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as possible to pay him back.
You see, Fool, GOD LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you.But you have yielded your life to me, and I'm going to make your life a living hell. That way, we'll be together twice.This will really hurt God.
Thanks to you, I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life with all of the good times we've had.We have been... watching dirty movies, cursing people out, stealing, lying, being hypocritical, overeating, telling dirty jokes, gossiping, being judgmental, back stabbing people, dis-respecting adults, and those in leadership positions. No respect for the Church, bad attitudes.
SURELY you don't want to give all this up.Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever. I've got some hot plans for us. This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you. I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your foolish life.
You are so gullible, I laugh at you. When you are tempted to sin, you give in. HA HA HA, you make me sick.
Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life. You look 20 years older, and now, I need new blood. So go ahead and teach some children how to sin.All you have to do is smoke, get drunk or better yet, give illegal drugs or alcohol to under-aged children. Cheat, gamble, gossip, and live being as selfish as possible. Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too. Kids are like that.
Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now. I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you again.
If you were smart, you would run somewhere, confess your sins, and live for God with what little bit of life that you have left.It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still sinning, it's becoming a bit ridiculous.
Don't get me wrong, I still hate you.
IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR CHRIST.
P.S. If you love me, you won't share this.
BY THE WAY, I WOULD WIN THE PRIZE FOR MOST CLUTSIEST PERSON IN MY SCHOOL. I ABSOLUTELY EMBARRASS MYSELF ALL THE TIME!! I'M ALSO REALLY REALLY DUMB SOMETIMES, BUT DOESN'T THAT HAPPEN TO ALL OF US AT SOME POINT OR ANOTHER? OH, AND IF YOU UPSET OR DISRESPECT ONE OF MY FRIENDS FOR NO GOOD REASON, THEN WATCH OUT! I'M VERY VERY EMOTIONAL! I HAVE A 4.0 IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW. YOU MESS WITH MY LITTLE BROS OR MY LITTLE SIS', YOU'RE DEAD MEAT! I'M NOT INTO COMICS AND I'M NOT INTO STAR WARS... I LIKE POP MUSIC, ROCK MUSIC, A LITTLE COUNTRY, AND SOME R&B. I'M SCARED TO DEATH OF LOSING MY GRANDPARENTS! I'VE NEVER MET MY OLDEST 'BROTHER', I DON'T SEE HIM AS MY BROTHER ANYMORE, BECAUSE TO ME HE'S NOTHING. MY OTHER OLDER BROTHER IS THE BEST THOUGH! HE'S MY BRO THAT ALWAYS HAS MY BACK! SOME DAY, I WANT TO FIND LOVE AND HAVE A FAMILY, BUT AFTER I ACHIEVE MY OTHER DREAMS FIRST. I LOVE SWIMMING AND PLAYING TENNIS! OH YEAH, I CAN RIDE MY BIKE WITH NO HANDS, OR ATLEAST I USED TO BE ABLE TO... I BROKE MY RIGHT WRIST AFTER FALLING OFF OF IT ONCE! I ALSO BROKE MY LEFT ARM AFTER FALLING OFF OF THE MONKEY BARS AT SCHOOL ONCE TOO! I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAD ACTUALLY BROKEN MY ARM! IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE! WHO LOVES CHOCOLATE? I DO! WHO WOULDN'T?! DR.PEPPER, dr.pepper, Dr.pEpPeR!! I love Dr. Pepper!! Whoohooo!! I LIKE THE OLD DISNEY MOVIES, ALADDIN AND MULAN! DON'T YOU LOVE THOSE MOVIES!? I DON'T REALLY LIKE SCHOOL MUCH ANYMORE, I USED TO... IT'S JUST CHANGED A LOT AND MY LOVE FOR IT HAS DISAPPEARED... SAD AND TRAGIC ISN'T IT? YOU KNOW HOW THEY SAY, RESPECT YOUR ELDERS? WELL, WHAT IF YOUR ELDERS DON'T RESPECT YOU AND DON'T TREAT YOU LIKE A HUMAN BEING?! FAIR? I'M NOT SO SURE... "YOU MUST RESPECT YOUR ELDERS, YOU'RE JUST SUPPOSE TO!" THEY SAY... WELL, SINCE OUR ELDERS ARE WELL- ELDERS!... AREN'T THEY SUPPOSE TO BE EVEN MORE MATURE THAN WE ARE?! HUMMM... THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT HAUNT ME. DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO BE SOMETHING THEY'RE NOT, THAT'S SOOOO ANNOYING!! OMG!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT NATHAN AND HALEY MIGHT GET A DIVORCE!... HOW SCARY AND LIFE-ALTERING IS THAT!? cLoThEs OvEr BrOs!!... IN THE WORDS OF BROOKE DAVIS OF COURSE!! HEY!! WHO ONCE SAID THAT TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING IS A BAD THING?! I THINK THAT THEY DID NOT KNOW WHAT A GOOD THING WAS BECAUSE SOMEONE TOLD THEM THAT A GOOD THING WAS A BAD THING SO NOW THEY THINK THAT A GOOD THING WILL ALWAYS BE A BAD THING AND THAT IF YOU HAVE TOO MUCH OF THAT GOOD THING, THEN IT'S A BAD THING!! WHOEVER SAID THAT IS R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D!! HELEN KELLER WAS AND STILL IS A COOL, HISTORICAL PERSON!! 'THE BRITISH ARE COMING, THE BRITISH ARE COMING!'... WHAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF WE HADN'T WON THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR?! DUN, DUN, DUN!! WHY ARE PEOPLE SCARED OF GHOSTS? GHOSTS ARE SOMETIMES GENTLE AND NICE SOULS THAT ARE JUST TRYING TO CROSSOVER... EVEN THOUGH SOMETIMES THEY CAN'T... HOW SAD IS THAT?! DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?... AND VAMPIRES... AND WITCHES... AND DEMONS... AND WEREWOLVES... AND OTHER... CREATURES OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM?! GHOSTS, WITCHES, AND DEMONS... YES, I DO!! BUT, NOT SURE ABOUT VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES, AND SOME OTHER CREATURES OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM... DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC!? I BELIEVE IN MAGIC!! Whoohooo!! YEAH I DO!! I'M A DORK! ARE YOU?! I CRY AND LAUGH OVER EVERYTHING!! UH-HUH!!
Favorite books are Ida B. , Meeting Melanie, A Dog Called Kitty, The Unseen, Out Of The Dust, No Promises In The Wind, Broken Dreams, The Mysterious Matter Of I.M. Fine, Because Of Winn-Dixie, Hitler's Daughter, the whole Series Of Unfortunate Events, Code Orange, The Black Opal, Forged By Fire, Just Ella, Always And Forever, It Must Be Love, How Do I Love Thee, If You Believe In Me, The Pact, Copper Sun, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, A Rose For Melinda, Just Listen, When Happily Ever After Ends, Don't Die My Love, Garden of Angels, and Dear John!
I really want to be an R.N. (Registered Nurse), a teacher, or an author! R.N. is at the top of my career list though!! I love my mom very much and I don't know what I would do without her. My dad is a big kid at heart and loves cartoons. I love him very very much!! I have four brothers and three sisters.
THIS IS ME, HERE I AM. IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, OH WELL.
BY THE WAY! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF TYLER PERRY'S MOVIES, THEN YOU'RE WEIRD! SORRY TO SAY IT! HERE ARE SOME OF THE MOVIES OR PLAYS THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THAT HE'S WRITTEN AND DIRECTED:
MOVIES: DIARY OF A MAD BLACK WOMAN, MADEA'S FAMILY REUNION, DADDY'S LITTLE GIRLS, WHY DID I GET MARRIED?, AND MEET THE BROWNS
PLAYS: MADEA GOES TO JAIL, MADEA'S CLASS REUNION, WHAT'S DONE IN THE DARK, AND DIARY OF A MAD BLACK WOMAN(yes i know i listed it above, it's a play too)
"If there are any idiots in the room, will they please stand up?" said the sarcastic teacher. After a long silence, one freshman rose to his feet. "Now then mister, why do you consider yourself an idiot?" enquired the teacher with a sneer. "Well actually I don't," said the student, "but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself."
If you're against abortion, read this.
Month One- Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Month Two- Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
Month Three- You know what Mommy I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Month Four- Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
Month Five- You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
Month Six- I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Month Seven- Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus’ arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . . One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
READ IT BABY!!
98 of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push, say yeah!
Even when you can’t see Him, GOD is there!
If you've had a laughing fit for no apparent reason, shout I!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in.
If you're part of the five percent who aren't, say I rock!
If you like animals, give one a home if you can.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, say I!
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, say heck yes!
If you think that those kids in the Lucky Charms commercial just need to get their own damn cereal instead of chasing a little leprechaun all over the place for it then say uh-huh.
If you have music in your soul, then sing ‘if you’re happy and you know it’!
(') This, over here, is my amazing candle. I am lighting it to reflect on the deaths of those 32 lives that were lost at Virginia Tech.
I agree when people say girls rule now and 4ever.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, say oh yeah!
One night a guy and a girl were driving home from the movies
The boy sensed there was something wrong because of the painful silence they shared between them that night.
The girl then asked the boy to pull over because she wanted to talk.
She told him that her feelings had changed & that it was time to move on.
A silent tear slid down his cheek as he slowly reached into his pocket & passed her a folded note.
At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street.
He swerved right into the drivers seat, killing the boy.
Miraculously, the girl survived.
Remembering the note, she pulled it out & read it.
"Without your love, I would die."
© By Meagan E. Eppley
There's a girl who is secretly in love, her secret being she can't tell anyone. Why? They'd all laugh and be shocked. The boy well, he'd never give her a second look She's all confused and all mixed up. Why does she feel this way? All she knows is when she's with him, she's free. Free to be who she is and to be happy. She just wants to be with him, to be able to tell him how she feels. For him to feel the way she does. But she'll never be able to express her love, she'll shelter it in her heart for always. I've loved him for so long...
© By Becky A. Morris
I cry myself to sleep because it's the only thing I can do right, I avoid you because I would rather be alone,
I dress in black so I can be invisible at night, I stay out late to avoid the fights that go on at home,
I remain misunderstood because no one wants to understand me, I play my music loud so no one can hear me cry,
I rebel because no one will let things be, I make a scene so you will notice if I die,
I cut my wrists so I know I'm not numb, I sleep in late because I'm afraid of the day,
I don't try because everyone just assumes I'm dumb, I don't talk because I have nothing to say,
I guess I don't need to be understood, I’ll be alright, I just needs you to leave me alone!
Or I might just crumble out her in the dark engulfed in my own darkness.
FAVORITE! "George Lopez" phrases:
"That's the Lopez way!!"
"I got this!!"
FAVORITE! "That's So Raven" phrase: "Oh Snap!!"
FAVORITE! "Whose Line Is It Anyway" Three-Headed Broadway Star Hit: "I Lost My Leg Warmers"
FAVORITE! "Drake & Josh" phrase: "Hug me brotha!!"
FAVORITE! "Happy Feet" phrase: "I like big tails and I cannot lie!!"
FAVORITE! "High School Musical" phrases:
"Just like kindergarten."
FAVORITE! "High School Musical 2" phrases:
"Ducky! How's my dashing boy?!"
"You know Troy, I always knew you were special and it's pretty obvious I'm special too."
"Whenever she calls, he just... blushes."
"Entertainers are so temper-mental!"
"But I'm not Miss Evans, I'm Jason."
FAVORITE! "High School Musical" songs:
"We're All In This Together" (so true)
"What I've Been Looking For" (sharpay and ryan's version)
"Breaking Free" (beautiful)
FAVORITE! "High School Musical 2" songs:
"Gotta Go My Own Way" (sad!! but oh so good song)
"Fabulous" (this song is the bomb! i would love to perform to it! love it!)
"Everyday" (just simply awesome baby!!)
"You Are The Music In Me" (it fits me in so many different ways)
FAVORITE! "Chad And Troy's 19 Ways To Annoy Their Girlfriends" way: "When you go eat out at a restraunt, ask the waitress for an extra chair for your imaginary friend."
If you think that the papparazzi are the MOST HORRIBLE, ANNOYING, HURTFUL, DISRESPECTFUL, CARELESS, AND SELFISH PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!! Put this is on your profile. They're slimeballs! Like people actually want their lives' events on the magazine rack everyday. PRIVACY!! HELLO!!
I LUV NALEY!! BEST ONE TREE HILL COUPLE EVER!!
i hate Neyton and Brathan!!
By the way, I LOVE BRUCAS SO MUCH!! Their so cute together, but their relationship is so sad and complex, it hurts me to even think about it.
Leyton is okay, when you think about it, they are kind of cute.
MADEA SAYS: Drop it like it's HOT!!
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them more.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong line.
Do you have trouble making up your mind? Well, yes or no?
You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?
Evening news is when they begin with 'Good Evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use. By: Wendell Johnson
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. By: Weinberg
I love deadlines. I especially love the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
Accept that some days you're the pigeon and other days you're the statue.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons because to them, you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level.
Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories.
THOUGHTS ON KIDS BY SOME MOMS:
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
Anyone who says "Easy as taking candy from a baby" has never tried it.
RETARDED & HILARIOUS QUESTIONS
Why do they call it a TV set if you only get one?
Why does your nose run, and your feet smell?
Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?
Why is the word abbreviation so long?
When you have your picture taken with Mickey Mouse at Disneyland, does the guy inside the costume smile for the camera?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Why do sky divers wear helmets?
After eating, do amphibians have to wait one hour before getting out of the water?
How can there be self-help groups?
Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why do they report power outages on TV?
When it rains, the sky is completely covered with in clouds. How does the rain get though?
Why does our sour cream have a use-by date?
Why is it that you see this written on car seat belts?: This seat belt does not offer any protection if it is not buckled up.
If you throw a cat out of a window, is it considered kitty litter?
Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
"I wrote your name on the sand; the water washed it away, I wrote your name on a piece of paper; my mom threw it away, I wrote your name on the board; my teacher erased it, I wrote your name on the sky; the clouds faded it away, I wrote your name in my heart; and forever it will stay." (i saw this on someone's profile and fell in love with it)
Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost.
Friend: Will help me learn to drive.
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away.
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down.
Friend: Will bail me out of jail.
Friend: Will go to a concert with me.
Friend: Calls my parents "Mr." or "Mrs.".
Friend: Asks me for my number.
Friend: Hides me from the cops.
Friend: lets me make an idiot of myself in publi.c
If you're against stereotypes, copy and paste this into your profile, and bold the ones that you identify with.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I'm SCOTTISH so I MUST have ginger hair and wear a skirts (It's actually called a kilt).
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I have been to THERAPY so I MUST be crazy.
I have been ABUSED, so I MUST be an abuser.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? On my right elbow; I got it when I fell off my bike and broke my arm.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Posters, posters, and posters.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIT YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I talk sometimes, but I don't know if I snore, and I'm pretty sure I don't grit my teeth.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Demi Lovato, Rihanna, Leona Lewis, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? I'm not sure, but I think it was 9:04 in the morning or something like that.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Clarity in my beliefs and a ticket to one of Demi Lovato's concerts nearby my home.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My grandma and my camp friends.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My journals no doubt.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? The last time I checked, I was 5'5", but I'm probably 5'6" or 5'7" now.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Occasionally, especially when I'm not listening to music while trying to go to sleep or talking to someone.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My older cousin.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Probably "Sassitude", which is my perfume.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Hair: Probably brown, black's okay. Blonde occasionally. Eye: Hazel, green, or blue.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Don't know, probably anywhere.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee ofcourse.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPPING? Pepperoni and sausage! Hamburger is disgusting by the way.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Chicken nuggets, pizza, or ice cream.
19. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? No, and I don't plan on it. The cracker goldfish, yes.
20. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? It's a tie between the heart-shaped locket for my birthday or the stuffed pink/purple puppy for Valentine's Day. Both from my mom.
21. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Nope.
22. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No, I am not.
23. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Don't know, don't care.
24. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Does a little brother count? (JK! Ha-ha!)
25. WHAT KIND IS IT? Nothing.
26. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? I would prefer not to, but if it's fate to fall, it's fate. It sure would suck though.
27. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Your words and simple, little gestures.
28. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 5
29. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? I don't really understand what the heck the question is even here for, but brunettes I guess.
30. WHAT IS THE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My mom, I guess.
31. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Siblings, gossiping, and girls being stupid because of guys.
32. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? No.
33. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Puppydog face from my little sister, science class, athletic ability, and songwriting.
34. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Not met, but I've seen Dave Coulier from Full House a few years ago in person. He was doing a comedy act and me and my mom went. I was too nervous to meet him.
35. FIRST JOB? Not yet, but I'm trying to get one.
36. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Nope, I think prank calls are stupid and immature and pointless.
37. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? I was reading.
38. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No, but I have had to have my broken arm popped and mended back into place, while I was sleeping of course ;).
39. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My hair. I think that's weird, because I hate my hair.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No, my mom always meant for me to get some, but we never got around to it. Hopefully not "yet", but never!
41. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? An iPod Touch or a lot of money to go shopping!
42. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Two or three.
43. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, I don't think so.
44. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Occasionally, when I'm feeling hopeless.
45. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Can't remember, and I don't feel like getting up.
46. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes, when it's not sloppy.
47. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey, DUH!
48. ANY BAD HABITS? Biting my nails, arguing, and one I will not mention. (It's not horrible, I promise. I just don't want to mention it.)
49. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Jonas Brothers, the second and third CDs. I don't have the fourth one and I don't plan on getting it.
50. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'm not sure. That's a weird, but good question.
51. DO LOOKS MATTER? I'd be a liar to say they don't, when sometimes, sadly, they do. I'm not shallow, I promise. Most of the time, they don't.
52. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Writing and singing (loudly).
53. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? I'm not sure. I don't think I really have one.
54. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? A doll I named Jessica.
55. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I don't have a cell phone, sadly.
56. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Yes, I was. A big one at that.
57. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Way more than I should.
58. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Macaroni and cheese FOREVER!
59. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? A caring attitude, a good sense of humor, dorkiness, intelligence, and a BUNCH more.
60. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Mel, Melly, Punky, Mija, and there's a couple others that a couple friends have come up with.
61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Taylor Swift, Jesse McCartney, Demi Lovato, Paramore, Casting Crowns, and Kelly Clarkson. (I can't decide on this, never been able to, never can, never will.)
62. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? The Secret Life of the American Teenager
63. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? I haven't taken either of them yet.
64. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
65. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? That is one of the most weirdest questions I've ever been asked, but yes, yes I do.
66. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Next question?
67. WHAT'S THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Don't know, don't care.
68. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? "We Cry Holy" by Newsboys
69. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Pink lemonade and it was GOOD.
70. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My best friend, I think.
71. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAM SEX? I don't know, hair or eyes I guess.
72. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? I'm pretty sure it's "Mighty To Save", a Christian song.
73. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? It's not good to hate, but we all hate something so... cats and mean people.
74. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? December or March.
75. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? I don't really care, but I guess mine which is Virgo.
76. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Black and a wee bit brownish.
77. EYE COLOR? Dark brown.
78. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? McDONALD'S!! DUH!!
79. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Never had it, but I'm pretty sure it's a loud NO!
80. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Don't ask why, but I'm thinking the music video "Deal With It" by Corbin Bleu.
81. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? The last day of school, Christmas, or my birthday.
82. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? No, I do not. My best friend plays the trumpet though.
83. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Neither, I don't care.
84. KISSES OR HUGS? It depends on the person, most likely hugs.
85. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships of course. One night stands are irresponsible, pointless, and pathetic.
86. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A chicken strip basket from Dairy Queen.
87. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't have a car, my mom does though and she drives a Taurus.
88. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I'm actually kind of reading two right now. Crank by Ellen Hopkins and A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
89. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE. Nonexistent, but that's okay. God will bring a wonderful guy into my life when it's time.