Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Alright, a little bit about me. My name is DaDrivebyNinja. I'm 21 years old, and a guy. A lot of people (probably) think I'm depressed, but I'm not, I've just got a very self-degrading sense of humour (dead-pan too!). People tell me I'm funny, or so I'm told (does this even makes sense?). I'm equal parts optimist and pessimist, and 100% guy (as previously stated). I like to meet new people (even though sometimes I don't always talk much).
I enjoy playing Xbox and PS3, so if you ever wanna game together, send me a friend invite on either. My Gamertag is DaDrivebyNinja, and it's the same for the PS3. Be warned though, if you're an asshole, I will delete you, because I have all of the asshole-ishness (is this even a word?) I need in my life. It's not you, it's me (wait no, it's both of us, because that's what a relationship is people!).
I'm an agnostic. For those of you who don't know what that means, it means I don't believe in a god, because we lack the evidence to prove that one does exist, but we also lack the evidence to prove that one doesn't exist. Really though, I just don't give a shit.
As for this website, I like the Naruto series (even though it has had its ups and downs), and am currently in the process of expanding my manga reservoir (this probably isn't the best word to use here, but who will actually give a shit?). I am a big fan of Godlike Naruto, but don't expect every story to be Naruto kicking ass 100% of the time. I think the biggest reason that people do not enjoy a godlike Naruto is because he just pwns noobs all the time. My version, is that Narut pwns noobs most of the time, but his main enemies are uber too, so you get a battle of epic proportions. That is, of course, if I can actually write a good fight scene!
UPDATE: November 26, 2013
The manga is nearing completion! It's been a good haul despite some rocky moments, and it's almost over. I'm undecided as to whether I'm happy it's going to end. On one hand I'm happy because I feel like the manga has reached a point where it should end, and I don't feel like Kishimoto can really do anything to delay it. On the other hand, I'm not happy because I don't want the fanfiction to die out! I absolutely love Naruto fanfiction so I don't want to see it disappear!
God Sage Status: Chapter 4 = 1804 words
- I'm thinking of doing a crossover with Naruto and Folklore. The game was amazing, and I feel like there would be a lot of opportunity for our favourite orange ninja to make an appearance. I'd go into more detail, but I don't want to ruin the plot of Folklore in case anyone decides to go and buy it.
- I've recently decided that I'm a huge fan of Naruto x Sekirei crossovers, so expect multiple stories from in the future (assuming I can ever get on my lazy ass and write). There is a poll up top that you can vote on, which will determine the 2nd, and help determine the other crossover stories (expect more polls to come). I already have an idea for my first story, but I will refrain from giving any information regarding it to prevent a bias on the poll.
- Uzumaki Naruto possesses an incredible vitality. It quickly becomes clear to the Sandaime that Naruto is a child prodigy when he witnesses him reverse engineer the Shiki Fuuin at the age of 9. This is the tale of Uzumaki Naruto, a true Uzumaki.
Orange is the New Red:
- Through blood, sweat, and tears, Uzumaki Naruto reigned supreme as the single strongest shinobi in the the history of the world. After a mishap with a jutsu sends him to a mirror world, he comes to realize one difference between this world and his own. In this world, the Tsuki no Me was a success...
- Utilizing his not-so hidden Uzumaki talent, which lets him change his chakra signature at will, Uzumaki Naruto gets ready to take the reigns as Konoha's latest and greatest spy-master.
Praise Be Upon Log-chan:
- Uzumaki Naruto takes the ninja world by storm with his faithful companion, Log-chan!
Konoha no Mai:
- Through the use of Kage Bunshin, and a technique forged from the Shunshin and Kawarimi, watch the rise of Uzumaki Naruto as he becomes the most dangerous ninja in existence, unbeatable in combat. Witness the creation of the legendary Konoha no Mai, Konoha's Dancing Leaf. Eventual Godlike Naruto. NarutoxYugito.
Dichotomy of a Jinchuuriki:
- What does it mean to be a Jinchuuriki? Is it simply being a vessel, or is it something more? Naruto shares his view of what it truly means to be a Jinchuuriki with the world, setting out to change it the same way his master did; with a book.
I Can Walk On Water:
- After the failed retrieval mission, Danzo attempts to remove Kurama from Naruto. However, Naruto had always considered the possibility that people might one day truly turn on him, so he always had an escape plan as a backup. This is the story of Naruto, gone missing.
You Summoned Me?:
- Uzumaki Naruto has decided to take the ninja world by storm. Apprenticed to Jiraiya since the age of six, Naruto has come to the decision that he wants to specialize in summoning! He discovers mutiple tiers of summons, and creates a contract that none thought possible, one that no-one had ever even considered. This, is his story. NaruxHarem.
Order up, Number 6:
- Naruto brings to light Danzo's little murder of the messenger toad infront of the esteemed council of fire after the battle with Pein. So, after a little of this, and a little of that, our blonde hero finds himself with a bit of a promotion coughcoughHokagecough. Ah, let's not forget that Naruto and Konan hit it off a little better than in the manga, hehehe...
- Uzumaki Naruto. Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi. A little messing around early on in the ninja arts gets him a little ahead of the rest of the class, and turns him into a second coming Susano'o.
PSI: Personal Shinobi Intelligence:
- Naruto is a psychic, much like Mewtwo from pokemon. So this leaves us with lots to work with. I mean, he can manipulate the weather with a few swishes of his wrist, block fire, make barriers, hell he can undress people with just a glance. Oh, let's not forget that he's the founder of Akatsuki too. A little more humorous take on the Orginization.
Apprentice of the End:
- Neglected by his parents for his sister, Naruto decides to leave the village to get away from it all. 4 years later, Namikaze Naruto is forcefully returned to Konoha by Jiraiya. Now all that remains to be seen is how Naruto will manage to escape the village that he hates, all while trying to maintain the secrets he inherited while he was gone...
Shadow of the Uchiwa:
- Child prodigy. Anbu captain at the age of 12. Weilder of the esteemed Sharingan. Possesor of the hidden Mangekyou form. Container of the Kyuubi... what, you didn't think I was talking about Itachi, did you? Nooo, Uzumaki Naruto enters cover as the last member of genin cell seven with a secret mission. Protect Uchiha Sasuke from Orochimaru, turn Haruno Sakura into a respectable ninja, and look damn good doing it.
Naruto: The Hydra:
- Hanzo pays a little visit to the Sandaime in search of aid for the civil war. In his anger at being denied, imagine his surprise when he finds someone that he can use, a diamond in the rough...
Naruto: Twin Pools:
- Naruto unlocks a unique set of powers, something that has never before been seen in the elemental nations, an unnatural occurrence. Behold Naruto Uzumaki, the wielder of the twin pools of hatred; The Rinnegan and the Sharingan... (Fuck you Kishimoto, giving Madara/Tobi/Assface both eyes, you ripped my idea off!)
- A chance encounter with the Akatsuki early on during Naruto's childhood leads to the death of an innocent. This single moment causes something inside Naruto to snap, and he awakens to become the shinobi he always wanted to be.
For Want of a Sage:
- Legends tell of a man who ascended to become a sage. That man lead his land to an everlasting peace, one sought after for centuries. This, is his story. [This story is planned to reflect how I feel sage mode really should be, the full power that it offers its wielders].
Let's Play a Game:
- He was going to break free from the chains of his home, the chains of the pathetic ideals that they called The Will of Fire, so that he could live for his own reasons. Fight for his own reasons and kill for his own reasons. A small smile found its way on to his face, his blue eyes twinkling in dark amusement. "It could be interesting"...
Works in Progress
Disillusionment of Reality:
- Minato and Kushina stared in confusion at the Elder Toad. What did he mean when he said that their daughter was not the one who brought peace to the Elemental Nations? And what did Naruto have to do with it?
Disillusionment of Reality is going to be my greatest work so far, and quite possibly, ever. At least, that is the hope. I already have the entirety of the plot planned out, I simply need to type up the story. I will be investing a great amount of time into developing the story properly, so that it can accurately portray my thought process. This means that the updates will be more spread out. Also, it will be dark, really dark (like, all the lights turned off dark).
Kami Sennin --> God Sage:
- As the greatest storm to ever hit Konoha ravages the village, Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto learns the truth behind the existence of the bijuu, and gains a power so great that the world will bow before him. The eyes of the Juubi... Godlike Naruto. Living Minato and Kushina. This is based on my assumptions of the Juubi, and is subject to possible changes upon the revealing of its powers in the manga