Author has written 15 stories for Ed, Edd n Eddy, Beetlejuice, and South Park.
I've been apart of fanfiction.net for a few years now, and I have noticed my change in not only writing style, but interests as well. I originally wrote Ed, Edd n' Eddy fan fictions, then I stopped writing fan fictions all together...for a while, that is. I started writing original stories, which I still do, and slowly shifted into writing Beetlejuice fan fictions, one in which is still in progress. I hope to finish writing it, along with a few South Park fan fictions that are in progress as well. Here are a few pairings I support, just to warn you what my fandoms contain at the bottom of this.
I'm not really much of a writer, as I am more interested in other art forms, such as drawing and animating. I hope to one day become an animator and maybe create my own cartoon series. Currently, I am a junior in college, being twenty-one years old. I am a female, for those of you who don't know. I've been mistaken for a man numerous times, both in person and over the internet. I have a passion for cartoons, so don't expect too many fan fictions based off of live action shows or movies.
So, here are my fandoms:
Ed, Edd n' Eddy
Kenny x all girls
If you don't support or appreciate these parings, you may not like my fan fictions. You are still entitled to read them to your heart's content, but I have given you a heads up. I hope that all the characters used in my fan fictions are in character and believable. Also, I do hope to improve my writing skills in the process, as I have for the past few years. Please review my fan fictions and help me improve my writing (preferably the newer ones, as they are in my current writing style).
You can look me up on deviantART and Fiction Press, if you wish to view my art and original stories! I use the same username on every site. I am a young adult working towards the dream of becoming an animator, and eventually create my own cartoon for all to see.
1) Being gay is not natural. People always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Unsafe External Link