Author has written 10 stories for Harry Potter, Glee, Doctor Who, and Sherlock.
Name: Robin. But I'll listen to "Rob" "hey you" and "Maria" (crazy old neighbour who refers to everyone by their middle names -.-). I draw the line at "Ro".
Occupation: Aspiring teacher, so, basically, college student.
Tumblr account, if you like:
Song: 100 years- Five for Fighting
Food: Italian, Greek, Indian
TV shows: Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, Orphan Black, Orange is the New Black, Glee, The Big Bang Theory, Dollhouse, Dexter, Angel, Buffy, Charmed, Firefly, Fringe, NCIS
Fanfiction: Harry Potter, Avengers, Sherlock, Supernatural, Glee and their crossovers
If there's anything else you'd like to know about me, don't hesitate to PM me. I answer every Private Message, even if all you send me is a 'you suck'. Of course, you'll get a scathing reply in return. No question is too big or too small. Response average is slow as fuck/ not a chance in hell. Really, you're better off sending me an ask on tumblr.
Things you might like to know about me:
--> I can't stand prejudice. It's just ignorance wrapped in a layer of meanness and I hate it. If you don't understand something, it doesn't mean it's wrong. If something's different from what you're used to, it doesn't mean that it's not perfectly okay in its own right. After all, weren't we all created equal?
--> I'm not sure where I stand on religion, so that's a topic I don't discuss often. Unless it's me ranting to myself in a closed room with a bottle of wine and a mirror in front of me.
--> I'm gay. Deal with it.
--> I'm a terrible singer, but that doesn't stop me from singing whenever and wherever I can. At least it's good for a few laughs, ne?
--> I'm fluent in Dutch (naturally), English and German. I do okay in French and Spanish and can curse up a storm in Italian. I recently started learning Yiddish.
--> I procrastrinate. It's a fault. I'll work on that some day.
--> I'm a bit scatterbrained. I'll work on something and then forget I have done it.
UPDATE 1/28/15: I LIVE! Expect updates soonish.
UPDATE 4/25/14: So, major update suckage is still occurring. I might have a spot of free time soon, so look for updates. The Warbler Handbook is now officially up for adoption, should anyone want it. PM me here or message me on Tumblr (or even e-mail me) if you're interested.
UPDATE 10/15/13: I continue to suck. But that's okay cause I've got more of a social life now than I ever did before and I'd like to keep that. I'm still working on my stories, and mostly on Fallback, but between my social life, work, internship and school my update schedule is horrible. Truly terrible. Simply atrocious.
UPDATE 5/14/13: Life still sucks. My updating sucks even more. I apologise. I've been out of the Glee fandom a bit lately, but I'm still writing on my stories. Slowly, but still. They're not abandoned.
UPDATE 5/14/12: IMPORTANT: School, my internship and work have been eating up nearly all the spare time I have. As such, updates won't be as frequent as you might be used to. Where I used to update near- weakly, it might take me longer now. My story priorities are as follows:
1. Fallback. This is my baby. I love this story a lot and as such will be the one I update most often. Especially since I have the last chapter of this story already planned out in my head. I'm thinking of writing a sequel too, though, so I'm not sure how long it will take till I get there.
2. And Don't Ever Look Back. This story is the original story I've wanted to write for ages, but couldn't find the time for. Time is still non-existent for me, but I try to update this as frequently as possible.
3. Howl. Oh baby, how I've let you down. I lost three pre-written chapters of this and I'm still trying to recreate them. As soon as I get some free time on my hands this will be updated.
4. Of Warblers and Woods. I think I might have lost a little bit of interest in this with season 3 coming in between me and this story. A lot of storylines I had planned were actually used in the show and I'm not sure how to go about redoing them. The next chapter I post will be the last one, though. Not sure if the two sequels I had planned will follow.
5. The Warbler Handbook. It's fun, but not very high on my to- do list. Or at all, really. If anyone is interested in adopting it, please PM me here, message me on Tumblr or send me an email.
Unsafe External Link