Author has written 13 stories for Hannah Montana, and Gilmore Girls.
BIG HUGE IMPORTANT NOTE: I am sooooo sorry I haven't updated my stories in FOREVER! I had some (very good) personal issues come up, I was finishing up my sophomore year of college, and then, just when things settled down enough for me to get back to my writing, my harddrive on my laptop went bad. So, I was going to wait until I got a new laptop (which won't be until the end of this month, or the beginning of next), but I'm itching to get back to it now. So, bear with me...updates for all my stories, and a couple of new ones, should be coming shortly. Just keep in mind that I am taking summer classes (which are way more intense than regular semester classes), and I have a very busy summer, too. But I will get those updates! Once again, I apologize to all my readers. No, I haven't abandoned you guys! Hehe!
My name is Amanda (Manda for short). I'm 20, and I'm a junior in college. I'm a middle grades education major, and I want to teach 4th grade (cause at my school, middle grades education covers grades 4-8). I also work as the assistant childrens' director at my church, which means that I am constantly surrounded by kids. I love kids, and I love what I do. I am very passionate about this!
Ok...the boring stuff is out of the way. Now onto the shows/movies/music that I love. Oh, and keep in mind while reading the list that (a) I'm a hopeless romantic, and (b) I am slightly dorky and love things that would probably be considered "uncool" by the rest of the people in my age group (read: college kids.)
2. The Sound Of Music
3. High School Musical/High School Musical 2 (and I am highly looking forward to HSM 3)
4. Peter Pan
5. The Notebook
6. A Walk To Remember
8. Alvin and the Chipmunks
9. Walk The Line
10. 10 Things I Hate About You (RIP HEATH LEDGER!)
11. What Happens In Vegas
2. The Best Years
3. Hannah Montana
4. Boy Meets World
5. Gilmore Girls
1. Josh Turner
2. Jonas Brothers (sigh...Kevin...)
3. Teddy Geiger
4. Kelly Clarkson
5. Big and Rich
6. 98 Degrees
8. The Wreckers
9. Justin Timberlake
10. Carrie Underwood
11. Rascal Flatts
12. Taylor Swift
13. We The Kings
Couples I Love
The Best Years
"Girls who have a strong belief system are beautiful in a great way." --Kevin Jonas (how I love him!)
"I have a very eclectic style from pop to emo to hardcore to your mom." --Kevin Jonas
"It's NINJA BREAD!" --Abdul W. (one of my crazy friends...he said as he threw bread at the rest of us.)
"There's nothing more valuable than having someone in your life that reminds you of who you are."
"It's about to be a goose fight!" --Michelle J. (we were driving around campus and there were 3 geese in front of us that started fighting. Quite funny.)
"You have to stand up for what you believe in, and sometimes, you have to stand alone"
"It's not about being perfect. It's about being happy."
"Never make somebody a priority in your life when they've only made you an option in theirs."
"If you can forgive the person you were, accept the person you are, and believe in the person you will become, then you are headed for joy. So, celebrate your life."
"JOY=Jesus then Others then You"
"It's not who you are that holds you back. It's who you think you are not."
"Sometimes things fall apart for other things to fall into place."
"Sometimes you must get weak to realize you are strong."
Put Your iPod On Shuffle and Copy Down the Song
Opening credits: For You I Will (Confidence) --Teddy Geiger
Waking up: Kids Of The Future --Jonas Brothers
First day of school: Forget About Us --Tim McGraw
Falling in love: I'm With You --Avril Lavigne
Fighting: One Way Or Another --Melissa Joan Hart
Breaking up: One In A Million --Hannah Montana
Driving: Where'd You Go --Destiny's Child
Flashback: This Is The Heartache --Meredith Edwards
Mental Breakdown: Gentlemen --Teddy Geiger
Getting back together: Right Here --Miley Cyrus
Wedding: Lover Come Up --Josh Kelley
Birth of a child: If I Can't Have You --LFO
Final battle: Clear --Miley Cyrus
Death scene: Lose It All --Backstreet Boys
Funeral: Now That She's Gone --Destiny's Child
End credits: I Wanna Be Like You --Smashmouth
Stories In Progress
1. You and Me--Hannah Montana (5th in Hello Beautiful series--multi-chapter epilogue; NickxMiley, JoexLilly, and OliverxOC)
-Chapter 11: currently untitled
2. Awful Beautiful Life--Hannah Montana (a collection of Loe one-shots)
Chapter 11: "Check Yes Juliet"
3. Just Friends--Hannah Montana (a collection of Moliver one-shots)
Chapter 3: "For The Girl Who Has Everything"
4. You'll Think Of Me--Gilmore Girls (RoryxJess one-shot)
5. Two Beds And A Coffee Machine--Gilmore Girls (JessxRoryxLogan one-shot)
6. Someone That You're With--Gilmore Girls (JessxRory one-shot)
1. "Hello Beautiful"--Hannah Montana (Nick-centric; hinted NickxMiley and NickxLilly)--completed 01/17/08
2. "Goodnight and Goodbye"--Hannah Montana (Lilly-centric; hinted LillyxNick and NickxMiley)--completed 01/22/08
3."Hold On"--Hannah Montana (Oliver-centric; hinted NickxMiley and NickxLilly)--completed 01/22/08
4. "This Is The Heartache"--Hannah Montana (Miley-centric; hinted MileyxNick and NickxLilly)--completed 01/23/08
5. "Music Of My Heart"--Hannah Montana (JoexMiley)--completed 02/29/08
6. "Picture To Burn"--Hannah Montana (anti-JakexMiley; some OliverxMiley)--completed 02/29/08
7. "Storm"--Hannah Montana (Miley-centric)--completed 03/10/08
8. "All-American Girl"--Hannah Montana (JoexMiley)--completed 03/25/08
9. "Different"--Gilmore Girls (Rory-centric)--completed 04/11/08
10. "Shadow Dancing"--Gilmore Girls (JessxRory; hinted LoganxRory)--completed 04/23/08