Author has written 33 stories for Sherlock Holmes, and Sherlock.
Five Facts About Monty Twain That People Really Should Know
1. I read the book for the first time when I was nine. Nothing has been the same since.
2. If you met me, I'd be white and shaken, like a dry martini.
3. Please remember that the last time I wrote fanfiction, I wasn't old enough to smoke, and hadn't really done anything. And this is all before the Robert Downey Junior film [I hate it. If you like it, that's fine, but I still hate it]. The fandom was barely noticed, and I actually did my ff drafts in a paper notebook because "it was faster to write with a pen". People weren't too picky, everyone was younger, Holmes/Watson was relatively taboo. Oh, how the times have changed.
4. Now I am old enough to smoke, even though you have to be older than you did when I was writing. And I do [it doesn't really help]. And I have done some stuff, like moving to London [it sort of helps, and writing a lot of original fiction [Helps. Lots].
5. I make youtube fanvids for Sherlock here: http://www.youtube.com/user/doctorcropcircles?feature=mhee