Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Hi calls us Criggle and Bea, we are British based friends who have an obsession with being random and we think that it is ultra cool, yes we are two people, living in two far away places, and yes we have yet to meet, but one day, one day we will and it will be,
We have Pet peeves. We have many, many pet peeves.
Five facts about xXxFrostyIceCubexXx
1. Criggle is British, with a hint of Irish, and yes she does live in England, quite near London actually; she loves it!
2. As evident from point 1, she is a she, meaning that she is a female... she hopes... she checks... yes, yes she is definitely a girl!
3. She lacks self confidence likes everyone else does at some points in her life, saying that she is a very confident girl most of the time.
4. She is clinically insane, according to some of her closest friends, yet they know nothing about Anime, so she thinks they are wrong... sort of.
5. She met Imperial Mint on this site, and has loved her MSN conversations with Bebe every time the girl is online. They even made a crack together, in which Criggle and Bea chatted and Bea went and wrote it up... Good times, good times!
Five facts about Imperial Mint
1. Was born in London yet lives near Brighton which happens to be the Gay Capitol of England.
2. Because of this, she is often asked by drunk Northerners if she is gay. Which she is not, at this current moment in time at least.
3. Has a somewhat brilliant music partnership with Criggle in that we both have simply amazing taste in music and often get addicted to songs we tell each other about.
4. Likes to paint her nails bright colours whilst listening to Daddy Yankee's Gasolina. Fact.
5. Paints pictures on her bedroom walls. Her current work in progress is a wolf that takes up one full wall and is being painted using only four colours. Yep, that's right; four! (which happens to be her favourite number... well seconded by 4444)
xXxFrostyIceCubexXx and Imperial Mint's pet peeves, written by Frosty herself (with a little help;D)
1. The Mary sues that can cause brain death with their mighty stupidness. Some of us really dislike you, and some of us are old enough to use extremely dangerous weapons.
2. The great OOC monster that creeps into some of your heads and makes you think it's right to turn Sasuke into a sniveling sap just because it's fan fiction.
3. The oh so lovable OC's of doom and despair. Apparently some of you think shoving your own self in the story will make you turn into Tom cruise/ Angelina Jolie... It won't. It make's us want to bring the weapons back.
4. The award winning abuse of proper grammar and spelling. If you are not fluent in English, there is a Beta section my friends, and guess what... it helps. If you are fluent and you still abuse our lovable language, well let's say I've already started sharpening my weapons.
5. The hatred towards ConCrit. Just because you think your poorly written story is equal to Masashi Kishimoto's drawing skills, it doesn't mean they are. Take care not to turn into the incredible sulk just because someone told you to get a Beta.
6. The unrealistic nature of stories. A relationship does take time to develop. If you fail to realize this then you are not fit to be a writer. Seriously even love at first sight must develop to become something true.
7. The amount of review whores on this site is embarrassingly high. writing a bunch of sap to get reviews is one thing, adding that you demand reviews for a new chapter is another. My weapons are asking me to feed you to them.
8. The usage of an Au does not give you permission to turn everyone upsy daisy and give you permission to disregard canon. If you like to use AU's as an Excuse, my weapons would like you to report to them for Sunday roast.
9. The site is not easy to stare at and read for long periods, my weapons love to chop up people who write long, long bunches of text. Paragraphs are there for a reason, and they should be separated with a blank line.
10. The usage of AN or OOC chat during a story deserves to have dinner with my weaponry. Published Novels don't hold such stupidity and so, neither should Fan fiction.
11. The abuse of the Caps Lock key, bold and Italics is embarrassingly deadening. It is Frosty's personal opinion that Italics should only be used for thoughts, and Bold for emphasis of small portions of the fic, not to annoy the reader by bolding everything. Caps Lock is meant for certain words, not whole sentences.
12. The usage of anything written so far in an combination. Frosty can hear her weaponry asking for food. They like to eat annoyances for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Luckily for them, dinner is coming up.
13. PWP is not fan fiction, for it is not even a story. Though saying that when Frosty is tired and can't be asked to read a whole story, PWP is tasty and her Weaponry does stay at bay... unless it's bad PWP
14. The ever annoying Flames for the sake of flaming is not good. Anon reviews for flaming are stupid though Frosty must admit she has done it once long ago when she was one of them (the scary people who do all the pet peeves O.O)
15. Writing a conversation that it longer than the chapter, there is an example on this site recently put on, for fear of death Frosty shall not link it. Conversations with Characters are rather annoying. The Characters are not real but my weaponry is, you do the math.
16. Abusing the English language by putting in Japanese, especially without translation. I know of one Authoress who does, sorry, did this and my Weaponry has already had it's way with her. Sasuke-Chan and Naruto-Chan is just plain weird not to mention OOC for whichever Character said it.
17. My weapons just love it when you idiots out there make a character Seme, and purposely write the pairing indicting him as Uke. It gives my weapons a good reason to sharpen themselves. If you write SasuNaru as a pairing then wrote Naruto as Seme, you are stupid... no beyond stupid, you are an obvious fanfic noob. NaruSasu is when Naruto is Seme, and Frosty does not support NaruSasu.
18. My weaponry has heard the words of Imperial Mint and is now on the look out for idiots that think using weird Japanese honorifics that most people speaking the English language can't understand is cool. It isn't.
19. The oh so unforgettable bashing of Characters, last time i checked, Sakura was an anime/manga Character, not Hitler. I am pretty sure calling her a screaming pink banshee qualifies as OOC and it isn't even funny. It is childish. Aren't you childish people lucky that my Weaponry like to feed quickly and painlessly. The screaming gives them ear ache.
20. The forgetfulness of putting warnings into place. I can get really into a story, and just as i'm about to let my weapons fall to the floor, meaning you shall not suffer their wrath... BAM! UCHIHACEST or something i hate is there without warning! Thank you guys for the nightmares, and ooo look my weaponry just got up and is heading right at you by itself... bit of advice; run.
21. Ebay would like to sell you something today, it's called proper English. You know, that thing that's meant, and we repeat, meant to go in stories, not that unlovable text speak you lot crave... news flash my lovelies, text speak is for texts, not stories.
22. Pairing Critics should be given to my weapons for lunch and i don't mean those that say like i have, "she is Anti NaruSeme It just doesn't settle in her mind", i mean those that go on about how other's are stupid imbeciles for liking it and spending their profile criticizing them, only to get mad when they hear criticism against their chosen OTP pairing.
23. Dear An's that are (nearly) longer than the story chapter, please may you marry me?" "Why you ask?" "Well my weapons say the penalty for murder is less when you're married and say it was in self defense, i mean, yeah i mean exactly what i said, overly long AN's are only excusable when the chapter is like four times their length"
24. Imperial Mint and I were haven this chat with our weapons... you see, she says her's never get any yumminess so we found some of you for her's to eat... people who think role playing is acceptable on a site where you're meant to write stories... there are sites for role playing and this isn't one of them (at least the fan fiction section isn't!)
25. The last point for now, and not to be confused with point six. How on earth rape can suddenly turn into love will always be the enigma of my youth. Luckily my weapons aren't so hungry, Yet Imperial Mint's are... watch out you rushers! Death by becoming a weapon's dinner shall befall you!
This list is constantly undated whenever FrostyIceCube and/or Imperial Mint finds more Pet Peeves.