Author has written 5 stories for Twilight.
Hey, I'm Terry and if anyone cares about my age then they can suck it up! I'm not telling! Hmm...well I'm known to be sarcastic, an in-your-face type of girl, sweet (only to people I like), and funny! Though that usually comes from me attempting to walk in heels down a flight of stairs, and multi-tasking at the same time. NOT GOOD. I love the Twilight series, Harry Potter (before they ruined it with shitty movies), Lord of the Rings (the movies were awesome!), 1-800-Where-Are-You, A Great and Terrible Beauty/Rebel Angels/The Sweet Far Thing trilogy, The Inheritance Series, and books by Jane Austen. I like others as well but I've read more than I can remember so if you name it I've read it (or I will read it on suggestion).
I have the greatest friends IN THE WORLD! Though if you met them you might run away ;-). They are the greatest and stand by me through anything (including the horror known as my mother). I love writing and I always get all these compliments from people about how it "mirrors" an authors or another persons style of writing. I try to find my own place but sometimes I get carried away! If you sense anything in my writing that seems to be a shadow of another's style tell me and I will try to fix it! It's just natural for me...
To everyone who is reading this and doesn't think I'm a complete and total failure as a fanfiction writer THANK YOU!! XOXOXOXOXO (in a friendly way!!) I don't really know what to put in a profile so this was my best shot!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
DAMES REPOST THIS AS "female comebacks"
DUDES REPOST THIS AS "don't let this happen
Words of Wisdom
Words are powerful things. They can inspire people. They can change people. They can start a war. But they are so powerful because they can also hurt people. They can hurt them worse than any weapon or any man's fist. Words can break your mind, your spirit. Your heart.
Live a little. Because you can never be old and wise if you were never young and crazy.
Guys should be like lattes. Rich, strong, and HOT!!
I'm the kind of person who would burst out laughing in the middle of silence because of something that happened...yesterday.
It's the same old story. Boy finds girl. Girl finds boy. Boy forgets girl. Boy remembers girl. Girl dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.
Edward Cullen: Sexier than you since 1901
A friend gives you their umbrella in the rain a best friend takes your and says, "RUN, GIRL RUN!"
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Haha! this is funny!
One day Mrs. Jones went to have a talk with the minister at the local church. "Reverend," she said, "I have a problem: my husband keeps falling asleep during your sermons. It's very embarrassing. What should I do?"
"I have an idea," said the minister. "Take this hatpin with you. I will be able to tell when Mr. Jones is sleeping, and I will motion to you at specific times. When I motion, you give him a good poke in the leg."
In church the following Sunday, Mr. Jones dozed off. Noticing this, the preacher put his plan to work. "And who made the ultimate sacrifice for you?" he said, nodding to Mrs. Jones.
"Jesus!" Jones cried as his wife jabbed him the leg with the hatpin.
"Yes, you are right, Mr. Jones," said the minister. Soon, Mr. Jones nodded off again. Again, the minister noticed. "Who is your redeemer?" he asked the congregation, motioning towards Mrs. Jones.
"God!" Mr. Jones cried out as he was stuck again with the hatpin.
"Right again," said the minister, smiling. Before long, Mr. Jones had winked off again. However, this time, the minister did not notice. As he picked up the tempo of his sermon, he made a few motions that Mrs. Jones mistook as signals to bayonet her husband with the hatpin again.
The minister asked, "And what did Eve say to Adam after she bore him his 99th son?"
Mrs. Jones poked her husband, who yelled, "You stick that goddamned thing in me one more time and I'll break it in half and shove it up your ass!"
"Amen," replied the congregation.
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
Copy & Paste things
If you believe that words are the deadliest weapon known to man, copy and paste this onto your profile.
92 percent of American teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch/American Eagle told them it was uncool to breathe. If you are one of the 8 percent who would stand there and laugh, copy this into your profile. (R.I.P. Holly, R.I.P.)
If you have two friends who are COMPLETE opposites, aka: One likes boys make-up and all things girly, The other likes sports computers and loud music, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Weird is good. Normal is boring. Being so normal its weird is creepy. Being so weird its normal is cool. Warning people that you are a complete freak when you first meet them, that my friends, is called being sqee. Copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are Squee, copy and paste this onto your proflie.
If you get pissed from having your mother saying "I'm SO fat!" Every day, ( If she says it ONE MORE TIME...) copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your laugh sounds like a chipmonk hippicuping in rapid-fire succession, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have to shove to fit all your books - and I don't mean the assigned ones - in your backpack, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you e-mailed sombody, and they thought you were EMO because of the e-mail, then met you and couldn't believe you wrote the e-mail, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love the darkness, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your reading fanfics when your supost to be studying for a major test the next day, and telling your parents your studying, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you say a word in your head until it sounds wierd, stop thinking about it, and start thinking about how hot Edward is, copy and paste this onto your profile. ( OMG, he is soooooooooooo hot!!)
If your favorite color was not black before reading Maximum Ride, and now it is, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews,copy & paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile. (I think I've been on for three hours now...)
If people think you are mentally insane, copy and paste this onto your profile. (They don't say it, but I'm sure they're thinking it!)
If you think Fang is hot, copy and paste this on your profile. (Me: He's so hot I want to bake cookies on him! Friend Kacey: I'd eat those cookies! =)
If you think that Edward is hotter, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Law of Mechanical Repair