Author has written 4 stories for Fight Club, Supernatural, and Scrubs.
Hi everyone! @_@. I'm just a normal girl with a few not-so-normal interests.
Fandoms/Pairings enjoyably read and supported (there are so many)
1. Harry Potter (Draco/Harry) I'll tell ya, some of the best novel length fanfiction I've ever read in my freaking life is with this pairing right here!! squee-gasms. OTP of OTPs...even if I can't write them worth a crap.
2. Supernatural (Dean/Sam) What incest? 0=), I wish I could just live with them being "really good brothers", but they aren't fooling anyone. My other OTP.
3. Scrubs (Cox/J.D.) LOVE this pairing!
4. Saiyuki (Sanzo/Goku) It's freakin adoreable!
5. Weiss Kruez (Aya/Yohji) It was my first fandom ever! I -cannot- picture these two with anyone else, it just doesn't work. Brain does not compute.
6. Fight Club (Tyler/Narrator) My favorite movie, and two hot guys. What else do you want?
7. LOTR (Aragorn/Legolas) Heeeyy, what are you gonna do? Call it a guilty pleasure 0=)
MANY other hardly known, irrelevant fandoms XDD.
For some reason, the phrase "MORTAL ENEMIES" does not seem to phase me at all. Show me two people that could not BE more wrong for each other, argue constantly, and cannot be in the same room without throwing punches, and I'll show you love! =) It's more compelling and more challenging for me to write these pairings and they're more fun to read because the authors have to actually WORK to show their relationship developing and them getting past all the hate and things they've done to each other, rather than laze about with the cannon and just have them smile sweetly as they do in the book. I apreciate a little effort and I will always leave review-cookies for a job well done.
I am a lover of the slash. Bring it on. I also ship almost no cannon parings, I don't know why. Most of them just annoy me too much. Also, what's the point of making a fic about something that already happened? Laaammmmeeee. If you don't like my slash, then don't read it, plain and simple. I find that flames are extremely immature and I always give plenty of warning for slash, so if you click it, then it's your own damned fault. Don't flame the author for your own lack of anything better to do.
1. I am 22
2. I live in an apartment in Hangzhou, China!
3. I could live on Subway subs, pomegranates, and Dr. Pepper. (all of which are in short supply here...)
4. I win at life.
5. I recently graduated from college with a degree in history and international relations.
6. I live in the China time zone, so sorry if I update for most of you in the wee hours of the morning. XD
7. I have the most amazing friends EVER! -loves on you all.-
8. I write some weird shit, so hang on tight!
9. It takes me FOREVER to write things, and when I do, they never come out as lovely as they were in my head, so beware!
10. I recently got married. =0
If you review, I love you forever!