Author has written 39 stories for Maria-sama ga Miteru, and Maid Sama!.
What to put in here? Let me think...
I'm 5'3 tall...
Black hair and brown eyes...
I'm quite lazy, except when it comes to work, reading interesting stories and watching things I like
I can dance well like a stiff stick
I can sing well like cockroaches (do they even make a sound?) and frogs do
I like sweet foods (cakes, ice cream, etc.) and salty foods (not junk foods and not very, very salty). I can tolerate spicy foods but if it's very spicy, I'll die with starvation coz I can't eat it. Come to think of it, I'll either get diabetes or kidney trouble with the foods that I like...
Born on the 7th day of January ;)
What I've been doing aside from working and working and working (sigh) and finally studying...
Fairy Tail, Naruto Shippuuden, and Nurarihyon No Mago
Before, I watched and enjoyed Fushigi Yuugi, Dragon Ball Z, Prince of Tennis, Slam Dunk, Card Captor Sakura, Midori Days, You're Under Arrest, Hunter X Hunter, Ah! My Goddess, Detective Conan, Get Backers, Yu Yu Hakusho, Flame of Recca, Gakuen Alice, Ranma 1/2, Love Hina, Hungry Heart, Shaman King, Rurouni Kenshin, Rave Master, Yu Gi Oh, Inuyasha, Hajime no Ippo, Suzuka, Tsubasa Chronicles, Mirmo de Pon, Perfect Girl Evolution, His and Her Circumstances, Gals!, Shonen Omyoji: The Young Spirit Master, A Cheeky Angel, God Save Our King, Kaze no Stigma, Maria-sama ga Miteru, K-ON!!, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Special A, Death Note, Nurarihyon No Mago. Those are what I remember at this moment ;)
Manga: Naruto; Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge; New Prince of Tennis; Gakuen Alice; Kaichou wa Maid-sama!; Hajime no Ippo; Nurarihyon No Mago
Books: None at the moment because I'm trying to exercise some self-control. I'm worst when I get addicted to books! But if I will, then it will be fantasy books. Previously, I started with Harry Potter series when I was bored on one summer break and liked the light reading, and then somehow, I got pulled in the mania so I read and enjoyed the Twilight series also, but still, the Sword of Truth series is on top of my list. Well, it's not like I read other books aside from these 3 series I listed. As I've said, I'm trying to exercise self-control because once I start reading something and enjoyed it, I'm totally consumed by it.
Fanfiction: Occasionally, I read Ranma (Rakane), Prince of Tennis (Ryosaku) and Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, and of course, Maria-sama ga Miteru fics
Characters that I like a lot (note: not arranged according to who I like the most):
1. Sachiko Ogasawara (Maria-sama ga Miteru) - elegant and beautiful, scary when angry, and caring, too (though this anime is the only one that I like all the characters, main or supporting, Sachiko is really my favorite and Yumi is next, then Youko - right I'm bias to the Red Rose sisters - then the other main characters, and then all the other characters haha ;)
2. Anna Kyouyama (Shaman King) - scary and brave (love how the guys fear her ;)
3. Sunako Nakahara (Perfect Girl Evolution) - literally scary when angry but so good-looking when not in chibi-form; irritating at times but then she's caring, too (she always makes me laugh)
4. Ran Kotobuki (Gals!) - irritating and yet funny in her laziness and the things she does
5. Yuri Shibuya (God Save Our King!) - sometimes irritating for being too kind but I really like him (good looking) in his 'maoh' form ;)
6. Belldandy (Ah! My Goddess!) - like her innocence and love for Keichi
7. Ayuzawa Misaki and Usui Takumi (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!) - because their opposing personalities are fun to see
8. Erza Scarlet - strong personality and funny quirks, a bunch of contradictions enjoyable to see ;)
Music that aren't too noisy in my opinion. For now, it's Adele, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Britney Spears, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Lady Gaga, Shakira, Paramore, Timbaland, Maroon 5, Rob Thomas, The Fray, Pitbull and a few more ;)
On other matters:
No posting any stories for now because school life is such a pain!