Author has written 12 stories for Naruto.
Hi! Thanks for coming to my page and presumably reading my writings. Writing is arguably my worst subject and does not come naturally to me, but I try. I do have ideas, just lack the ability to articulate them well. Moving on, I'm a junior away at college in the process of becoming a lawyer. Meaning, I have to study for the LSAT and will update when I can. Speaking of updates:
- Things Change is on permanent hiatus. Looking back, it is absolutely pitiful and I do not see a way of salvaging it.
- Set in Stone: I know how I want it to end, but I'm currently stumped on how to get there. This won't be updated soon.
- The Clothes Don't Make the Man: I have a few ideas floating around as well as a few specific scenes. It was an iffy fic, but I think I might be able to save it.
- Through Her Eyes: I did not realize just how much I bit off when I started this. Just think about going through every SasuSaku moment in part one and then some. Just writing the Chuunin Exams will be extremely daunting. I'm thinking it's on hiatus for now.
- Comfort Zone: I'm working on it, just not how in depth I want to go with the struggles the two are having. Once that's decided, it should pick back up.
- Road to Ninja: ItaSaku Style: I just updated. It'll have two more chapters max and I can't decide on an ending.
Not really sure what else I'm supposed to put here...so, have at it.