Author has written 2 stories for South of Nowhere, and House, M.D..
I'm Impy (A.K.A. Curious Ally...thanks, ramblerrr)
I love Spashley. A lot. They're the bomb; I can't believe they're out on DVD. Oh, the excitement.
I am the ShallowBitch (C)
Little Miss Sunshine, Donnie Darko, Juno, Kissing Jessica Stein, Flashdance, 10 Items or Less, The Dark Knight, Amelie, Spirited Away, Million Dollar Baby.
Check out my music forum: Do you like music?
92 percent of teen population would be dead if Abercombie and Fitch, American Eagle, and Hollister decided that breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your profile if you would be one of the 8 percent laughing hysterically in the background.
They are SO gay.
They're gayer than BLEIGHTON. Which is a big deal. Cuz Bleighton are gay. :)
:"What do you do to be happy?" "Nothing, I'm not.": Helen & Jessica, Kissing Jessica Stein
:Life is huge and fleeting and I hate certain people and certain shoes and I feel that life is terribly unfair and sometimes beautiful and wonderful and extraordinary but also numbing and horrifying and insurmountable and I hate myself a lot of the time. The rest of the time I adore myself and I adore my life in this city and in this world we live in. This huge and wondrous, bewildering, brilliant, horrible world.: Jessica, Kissing Jessica Stein
: "Oh, I'm a terrible insomniac." "I'm so sorry. Since when?" "Um, I don't know, since birth." : Helen & Jessica, Kissing Jessica Stein
:"It is not inertia alone that is responsible for human relationships repeating themselves from case to case, indescribably monotonous and unrenewed. It is shyness before any sort of new and unforseeable experience with which one does not think oneself able to cope, but only someone who is ready for everything, who excludes nothing, not even the most enigmatical, will live the relation to another as something alive.": - Rilke.
- I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday.
- I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
- I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
- I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
- We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
- I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
- I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
- I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
- We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
- I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
- I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
- I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
- I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
- I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
- I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
- I am the woman who died when the EMTs stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
- I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't have to always deal with society hating me.
- I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
- I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
- I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them.
- I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson".
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG... COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE