Author has written 33 stories for Beyblade, Knight Rider, Halo, House of Night, Ouran High School Host Club, Transformers/Beast Wars, Final Fantasy VII, and Supernatural.
I'm curse-of-the-cat! Welcome to my litttle corner of FFNet.
Okay, things about me -
Name: Jess, short for Jessica. Kinda obvious, right? But do me a favor, and never, ever call me Jessica. I hate it.
Eye color: Blueish-silver
Hair color: Blonde, with light brown highlights.
Height: 5'2. I'm short!
Kay, now that we got the abslolute basics out of the way, I think that now would be a good time to go and look at, read, and then review my stories. (Yeah, I'm pushy.)
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile.
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or have an insane best friend, copy this into your profile!
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (and that's the only
time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos: ..You could be a winner! No purchase
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but,
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating."
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (I never would have guessed...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only."
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Wow...talk about a news flash!)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not
Name twelve of your favourite Axis Powers Hetalia characters in any order.
4) N. Italy
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot? Germany? He's up there.
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story? N. Italy/Canada. I would imagine so. . .I've never looked for it, though.
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic? Germany/France - "France may have been Italy's older brother, but that didn't mean that Germany had to play nice all the time."
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you chose?.
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight.
Russia: *insert creepy laugh and stare here*
Canada - "Why does he choose now to acknowledge my existence?! *creeped out*
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
25) What is Six's super-secret kink? England keeps his pirate clothes in his closet for a reason. . . ..*grins*
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
28) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
One word: "Yikes."
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Unsafe External Link