Author has written 4 stories for Card Captor Sakura.
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER UPDATE.
HELLO BEAUTIFUL READERS:ducks to avoid foreign flying objects:
i'm just updating...after an ice age... to let you know that i AM NOT DEAD! haha... but it's completely understandable if you thought so. now on with some news/updates/random things i with to share with you...
1) the summer is almost here and that only means two things...
a) A WHOLESHMOOZYLOAD OF THINGS TO DO... (i've come to realize that every year, more and more responsibilities are added to my list of to-do's... sigh...)
b) MUST somehow finish TSD. i think it deserves its R.I.P. ! yes... i'll fit that into this summer even if i have to kill somebody... _
2) suggestions for the last chapter are still welcome. i've been toying with different possibilities all year... but still not have come across THE ONE. also, i'm hoping i don't kill the ending. that's always a fear for a project that has come a long way and people have been generous with their praises. i really don't want to ruin anything for anybody.
3) i've been obsessed with NARUTO these days. boyOboy. great show... anybody a fan?
4) HARRY POTTER 6 is coming out REALLLLL SOON! JULY 16TH! and the movie isn't THAT far away either! hehe... already reserved my copy! WOOHOO!
5) had a visit to the ER this friday. hehe... lets just say i had a bad run-in with the car door. poor index finger. blooood. stitches.. need i say more? (typing is a bit uncomfortable...)
6) any ideas for new stories? i know i should finish TSD first but i've been rather frustrated and bored with trying to wrack my brain for the ending... i need something fresh to think about. get around to doing it is a different story but, hey, i'm so psyched about a new story... i've had some ideas this year but...hehehehhe... another flff? another cia story? (i think i'm going to retired Action stories for a bit... i was thinkingmore drama, life, flff? hmm...)
7) thank you. i deeply say thank you to all. you've stuck forYEARS! and this past year...where you all stayed faithful, even when it seemed like i was dead...truly touching... you guys are the reasons i write... reasons that encourage me to keep on writing... i have DEFINITELY NOT forgotten about all you wonderful readers... thank you... i can't say that enough.
i will see you when summer starts.