Author has written 20 stories for Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Mulan, G-Force, Brother Bear, Golden Sun, and Bonkers.
- on deviantart
- on Youtube (with Audiobooks and fanfiction previews!)
- on several boards
- as THE Mushu freak
If you consider yourself a Mulan fan,
then make sure to take a look at The Ancestors' Temple and the Mushu Fanclub on deviantart
What I like to read
"No Romance" is a precondition on all cases. I prefer peril.
- Mulan (Mushu plz, Mulan & Mushu friendship YES PLZ!)
- Phoenix Wright (each, Phoenix or Edgeworth centered stuff, Kid stories, Canon, non-spoilery - stressing the "No Romance" condition)
- BLoSC (each, XR and Nos-4-A2 centered or combined stuff)
- Bonkers (Preferably Lucky timeline)
- Inuyasha (Miroku - possibly exception from the Romance Rule, because he's Miroku, dangit)
- Gravity Falls (Platonic Family shenanigans or Dipper centric stuff. Not too hot on the Billdip but I'll... endure seeing as it's everywhere)
- FMA (2003 or Brotherhood, doesn't matter)
Feel free to advertise your stories to me if you think I might enjoy them xD
Artwork for "The Night" * Artwork for "TnT" * Artwork for "JBG" * Fanart * Fanfiction Trailers
- Dreamcatcher (Rayman)
- Several Oneshots
"A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give. Please use this golden opportunity to offer a well deserved praise and/or tips for improvement."
If one of you should ever be surprised at senseless wording in a review that you receive from me, you can probably blame that on ff.net's formatting! HEYA
As for the Receiving end I just wanted to say that - just like all writers - I love every single review I receive, may it be long or short - praise or critisim; even though I do not point it out in Author's Notes so much, so instead I shall say it here: Thank you, my dear readers! You are awesome
Your reviews are the sign of appreciation that let's me know that all the work has been worthwhile.