Poll: What Is Your Favorite Color? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for RWBY.
Greetings to all that have stumbled upon my humble page. It has been forever since I have been on here and just as long since I have edited this flipping thing. Ah the memories. Anyway, I am open for any messages or questions and please enjoy my stories. Or story for now anyway. --
Blessed are those touched by soul
Considered unholy to which we stole,
In places of which, said I and said he,
Struck true to the life, to the heart of the tree
And even though ones' tears are given as sacrifice,
We are captured and held, not once but twice,
The steel will forever shadow our skin,
Untrusted are we for our heartless sin
Fear not however, know our intentions are true,
We shant search for greed and envy those we rue,
Thou shall know our hearts are carved of tainted gold,
But nonetheless, our trust can ne'er be bought nor sold
In honor and gratefulness, I present,
My soul was ne'er stolen nor lent.
Here's a list of things I should share.
1. Watching and not doing only causes you to die where you stand.
2. You're loved even though it doesn't feel like it.
3. Nothing is worth dying for, but love is certainly worth living for.
4. Crying what you feel, and not saying what you feel only traps you in your head.
5. Never let go of your emotions, because sometimes that's all you'll have left.
6. The first step is always the hardest.
7. Some things are worse than death.
8. Giving up too easily is stupid.
9. Meaning what you say is harder than saying what you mean.
10. Understanding is a lot harder than it sounds.
11. Words can be empty.
12. Letting go too quickly is giving up.
13. Never fear what you don't understand.
14. Not every mystery is supposed to be solved.
15. Pain hurts, but words hurt more.
16. Finding a way to unlock the door is better than walking away from it.
17. Letting ink spill on the page is better than leaving it blank.
18. Good things usually come from disasters.
19. Disrupting the water isn't always bad.
20. Change mistakes to your advantage if you can.
21. There is a difference between being respectful, and respecting.
22. Earning someone's respect depends on the person.