Author has written 4 stories for Naruto, and Harry Potter.
I'm not a lumber jack, or a fur trader.
I don't live in an igloo, or eat blubber, or own a dog sled.
And I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Suzie from Canada. Although I'm sure certain that they're really, really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American.
And I pronounce it about, not a boot.
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack.
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing.
Diversity! Not assimilation.
And that the beaver is a truely proud and noble animal!
A toque is a hat.
A chesterfield is a couch.
And it's pronounced Zed! Not Zee, Zed!
Canada is the second largest land mass,
The first nation of hockey,
And the best part of North America!
My name is Acara Whitefox!
And I am Canadian!
Taken from the Molsen Canadian Beer commercial...
When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good, you will not! (Yoda, Star Wars)
Oh, what a tangled web we weeve, when first we practice to decive (Three Witches, Macbeth)
My imaginary friend says you have serious issues (Unknown)
The answer to Life, the Universe and Everything is...42... (The Big Think, The Hitchhickers Guide to the Galazy)
Where are you going?
To the black depths of hell! (My friend and I during Drama class)
It's a battle between the bad, the ugly, and the - what the hell is that?! (Mom)
"If I had an eyebrow, it would be twitching right now..." (A line that I will make Gaara say in one of my stories!)
Naruto Abridged Quotes:
"Ever since Pokemon USA got the license, it hasn't been the same. They've had to use steriods in the Pokemon just to keep the ratings up!" (Episode 1)
Naruto: Why does Sasuke get all the girls? I'm the main character! (Episode 2)
Sasuke: Oh yah. And I want to kill my brother. 'Cause he's an ass. He took the last Klondik bar. (Episode 3)
Kakashi: D's are like...illegal immigrant work... (Episode 4)
Kakashi: He either said that he's been hired by Disney to take out the old guy so he can't finish the bridge...or we're going out for coffee on Tuesday... (Episode 5)
Kakashi: If I could knaw my ears off, I would! (Episode 6)
Sakura: Ok, chakra's like chi, except a lot lamer. It can only be used through hand gestures. And it combines...body and soul or something stupid like that. And crazy crap happens!
Kakashi: Sakura, you're fired! (Episode 7)
Shikamaru: Well, at least we have more screen time than Tenten.
Ino: I think the Rower has more screen time than Tenten!! (Episode 8)
Sasuke: Son of a (censored) (censored) b(censored) k(censored) bologna! (Episode 9)
Haku: If I can't be useful to Zabuza, then life's not worth living...
Naruto: (punches Haku) OH GOD DON'T YOU DARE GO EMO ON ME! (Episode 10)
Gaara: I'm Gaara...of the Funk! (Episode 11)
Ibiki: All right! Enough of this pansy fighting each other crap! We're gunna make you real men...and make you take a writen test! (Episode 12)
Anko: Ok everyone! You have one scroll. Get the other one and go to the castle in the middle. I don't care how you get in, just don't open the scrolls.
Random Ninja: Why?
Anko: Because there are naked pictures of Gai-sensei in there. (Episode 13)
Dosu: Oh, come on! Pleeeeeaaase? We'll give you Maple Sirup! (Episode 14)
Anko: Sir, that was disgusting and mentally scarring.
Hokage: Ha! If you think that was bad, you better get ready for Jiariya! (Episode 15)
Neji: Or in other words:
Kiba and Neji: Excellent! (Episode 16)
Hinata: I have to win! For Naruto!
Naruto: TWENTY BUCKS ON NEJI! (Episode 17)
Hayate: Ah yah! Hayate ain't going nowhere. (Episode 18)
Naruto: Wow! I can't believe that we made it through the entire episode without one swastika joke!
Neji: Dude, what are you talking about?
Naruto: Ya know. You have a swastika on your forehead.
Neji: Dude, no. It's an X.
Naruto: But, in the original Japanese-
Neji: DUDE! It's an X. (Episode 19)
Narator: Do you Sasuke will: (a) Start a Guitar Hero song? (b) Do some Michael Jackson level DDR movies? (c) Sing an emo song? (d) Make a sandwich joke? or (e) Make a really obscure movie reference from the early 1990s that now one could possible get?
Sasuke: Get ready, Gaara! I'm gonna do to you what Beaf (?) did to Maloly Culcon (?) in My Girl! (Episode 20)
Temari: Do you really think the Gaara's the only one in our family with Funk Powers?! (Episode 21)
Fav Animes: Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach
Fav Books: Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, and just about anthing writen by Tamora Pierce
Naruto and Sakura
Shikamaru and Temari
Kiba and Hinata
Chouji and Ino (I know it's odd)
Ichigo and Rukia
Uryu and Orihime
Harry and Ginny
Ron and Hermione
(does shifty eyes) Alright, alright. I admit it! I have a weakness for the Female Naruto and Itachi/Gaara pairings! Just don't ask why!
Gaara (post-Chuunin Exams)
Sakura (post timeskip)
Itachi (I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT HE IS DEAD!)
Akasuki, in general (I want to see Konan fight!)
Jiariya (I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT HE IS DEAD, AS WELL!)
The Kaku Jinchuuriki from Takigakure (I've given her a name: Shimizu Hiroha)
Now I will admit that I will read the occasional yaoi or yuri fanfic (you can't search for anything in the Yugioh! category without running into fifteen of these), but I don't think that I'd be able to write one. Which brings me to the point of this: just because I prefer heterosexual pairings to homosexual ones doesn't mean that I have a problem with them in real life. My neighbour's son is gay and he's really cool in my mind. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. One can be a NaruSaku fan or a SasuSaku and still be a SasuNaru fan. You can be a Peachshipping fan and a Puzzleshipping fan at the same time.
So stop the pairing wars! Stop the yaoi vs hetero wars! Spread the LOVE people!
NEW RANT! And it's about NaruSaku. And, no before you stop reading because you hate the pairing, it's not going to be about me stuffing my beliefs on how they should be together down your throats.
It's about the fanfictions that make Sakura (the moment Naruto walks into her life) make a complete 180 and fangirl over our favourite blonde, completely forgetting that Sasuke even existed. People who write these fics, I'm sorry, but that just isn't possible. Sakura in the beginning of the series was in love with Sasuke, and I don't honestly believe that it was a schoolgirl crush. It takes time to get over someone and start to love someone else. You can see this in Canon Naruto, because (as much as NaruSaku haters don't want to admit it) Sakura has begun to develop some feelings for Naruto in Shippuuden. That's THREE FRIGGEN YEARS AFTER SASUKE LEFT HER ON A BENCH IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!
(sighs) I'm not saying that Sakura wouldn't like Naruto if things were different in Canon, but please, try to make the romance more realistic.
Also, please don't look at my fic for an example, I suck at romance. It's slightly more realistic, but not perfect. If you want a good one, look in my favourites for one called Human Contact by Yooso, I believe.
NEWER RANT! Ok this is sort of a two-for-the-price-of-one thing because I have a couple of issues on my mind.
First one: Incest. Ok, this rant has been done before, so I'll try to get it over with ASAP. I'm not going to say that it is wrong, but I'm not going to say it's right either. You can't help who you fall in love with, whether it be your cousin, sibling, or whatever. It's just that some people are mistaking the love between family members for love-love.
Sandcest: That includes GaaTema, KankGaa, KankTema, and GaaTemaKank. As I have said before, brothers and sisters love each other. Just like you love your mother, father, brother, and/or sister.
Uchihacest: Ok, this one confuses me. It was created before we all learned the truth about Itachi. So that means it was before Sasuke was all: "OMG! My brother was a good guy after all!" Which means that Sasuke was an angsty avenger bent on Itachi's death. So, tell me again why this will work. Oh, and before you say something about Itachi's side, please refer to the previous arguement.
Hyuugacest: As for this one, I can say that I understand it (not that I support it). Having Neji marry Hinata OR Hanabi is understandable it you want to keep the bloodlines of the Hyuuga clean. It's kind of like the Royal Families back in the day.
Next topic: Crack Couples. sighs I admit that I am a fan of a couple of these (GaaSaku I love you!) but sometimes they get a little out of control. I think the Divine-Nataku said it best, "Just because Jiraiya and Tenten have a pulse does not mean that they should be together."
NEWEST RANT: Ok, once again I have two things that I need to rant about today: the first one is a Naruto related topic and the other is more of an everyday life sort of thing.
First Topic: Sasuke. There have been many people complaining that Sasuke is way too powerful and that Naruto sucks compared to him. I am not here to add to those complants, nor am I here to tell you how cool Sasuke is (personally, I hate him). I am here to give you an entirely canon reason as to why this is true.
It stated in a chapter shortly after Team Kakashi came back from trying to bring back Sasuke a second time that Orochimaru used chemicals and drugs to make Sasuke stronger, faster, and basically better in everything that he does. While the snakey man may have done this to make Sasuke a more "perfect" body, it does not change the fact that Sasuke was (and maybe still is) on steriods.
And just like we learn in our Health Ed courses, taking steriods will eventually lead to serious consequences. My personally theory is that Sasuke's body is going to go through some serious withdrawl problems sooner or later, if he is not killed off before them (I'm sorry, but I can't see him living to see the end of the series with how things are going right now).
Next Topic: I have been noticing that people lately are throwing around insults without really knowing what they are saying. I know that I too fall under this category, but there is one word that seriously pisses me off when I hear people say it.
Now I know you are all thinking right now: "Faggot? Doesn't that just mean a bundle of sticks?" True, that's what they are. But have you ever considered exactly what they where used for?
I'm sure that you are all familiar with World War Two and the Holocost and what happened in the death camps over there. The term faggot refers to the bundles of sticks that were used in the incenerators that were in the camps.
They were usually carried and used on homo and bisexual people, along with the Jewish.
Yah, that's what you are refering to when you tell people that they are faggots: the Holocost.
All that I ask is for people to think before they call people names. A group of my friends are actually trying to get the word out of my school forever. So if you really care, you will do the same as well.
EVEN NEWER RANT: Yes...I'm back. And I have something else to talk about. This is about Sakura and her treatment, or mistreatment, on ff.net. This is Whitefox's Offical Anti-Sakura-Bashing Rant!
I'll be the first to admit it: Sakura at the begining of the manga was a bitch. She was a weak, Sasuke-obsessed fangirl that had little to no talent in the ninja world. I can see why she was hated, but that does not give people the right to go out and call her some of the things that I've seen people write her as. I have seen authors call her "banshie" and "inhuman" and some even have the utter gull to call her a slut.
Reality check people! At the begining of the manga, Sakura was twelve years old. There are twenty years old in the real world that are more immature than she was.
As for the fact that she was weak, that has clearly changed. Evidence: Without her, Chiyo would have been a smear on the ground when they fought Sasori.
As for people out there that say that NaruSaku is not possible, take a good look through the manga, like that time that Sakura was healing Naruto after he went four-tailed. Let's say we were to replace Sakura with...I don't know...Hinata? NaruHina fans would be proclaiming that their favourite pairing was officially canon. But since Sakura was in that scene it's obviously just brother-sister love...yah right.
On top of that, people believe that NaruSaku is not possible because that would make Naruto Sakura's "silver medal." Please, I've seen girls go through more guys in a month than I go through headphones in a year (for those who don't know, that's a lot because they keep on breaking...damn it there goes another one!). I believe that Novanator said it best, "Your first love doesn't have to be your only love."
Naruto does have a crush on Sakura in canon. If he were to go over to some other girl (ex/ Tenten, Temari, Hinata, etc), wouldn't that make them his silver medal. Think about it, ok.
EVEN NEAREST RANT: ...I'm going to run out of made up words to give headings to these things someday...
Anyways, this rant is about flamers who need a smack over the head by the Great Hand of Reality. I really don't see the point of flames. Constructive criticism is a whole other story. I live for constructive criticism. Flamers just sound like six year old children that have just heard a swear word for the first time and just have to say it in every sentence they can because their parents tell them not to.
Really, you can tell by about the first or second word that they don't like the story. They complain and bitch about it because it hasn't gone the way they want it to. I'm sorry, but this site is called fanfiction.net, not tell-me-what-you-want-and-I'll-write-your-story-for-you.net. If I want to add in OCs or different pairings or genderbend a character or change canon plotline in any way shape or form, I can because this is my story, not yours.
You don't like my story, fine! I honestly don't care. I'm not writing this for you. I'm writing this for me because I want to. If you like it, then that's just a bonus. If you want to leave a review telling me how to improve my story without calling me names or insulting my interests, I'll read it. I read every one of the reviews that I have ever received and the ones that hold precious constructive criticism are my favourites. Thank you for listening and to all you flamers out there: get a life!
Explanations of the pairings that have appeared so far in IDA:
NaruSaku: This is the main pairing throughout the entire story. It's not going to change, so Gaara's love for Sakura will remain one-sided (poor guy). The two of them get together after Sasuke's death while Naruto is in the hospital recovering. Sakura storms in and begins to rant about how he stupid was trusting Sasuke. Naruto asks where Sasuke is and she tells his that she killed him. Naruto falls apart, not because his best friend is dead, but because Sakura had to kill the man she loved. Sakura calls him an idiot and then kisses him. They do the whole "I love you" "I love you, too" thing, but their second round of kissing is cut short by Itachi who walks in on them. The older Uchiha just stares at them for a while before calmly walking out the door, finds the reminents of the Konoha 12, tells them that the Hokage and his teammate are now together and that Kiba owes him money and his wants it now.
GaaSaku: This is a sadly one-sided pairing, as Sakura loves Naruto with all her heart. While Gaara truely figures out that what he feels for Sakura is more than just sisterly love when Kushina is being born, he gets his first hint about three months before. He's on a mission in Mizu no Kuni (Land of Water) when he is ambushed by a Kiri nin. Gaara is caught in a genjutsu that shows him is inner most desire. He sees himself in Suna, sitting in Baki's appartment with a heavily pregnant Sakura. They're picking out names for the baby and he's suggesting that they call it Yashamaru if it's a boy. When Sakura is in labour with Kushina, Gaara realizes that the genjutsu showed him in Naruto's place, married to Sakura (who was pregnant with his child) living happily in Suna. He feels horrified that he's in love with his best friend's wife and tries to bury his feelings for Sakura in the paperwork that is waiting for him back home. Gaara will not ever be making a move on Sakura because he doesn't want to risk his friendship with Naruto or Sakura.
GaaTen: Ok, I'm sure a lot of you were confused by this pairing. Let me say this: while they may have been together, Gaara and Tenten were not in love with each other. They both wanted to forget the fact that they loved another person (Tenten loved Neji and Gaara loved Sakura). They get together about half a year after Kushina is born in one of the weirdest hook-ups in Konoha history. I won't go into the details, but it involves Saki, Gaara's shukusen, and an injured bird (and no, it's not the most logical combination of the three...the bird came first). During the two months they were a couple, the most intimate that the two got was a heated make out sesson in his office (located in the same building where Ibiki hangs out). They call it off when they realize that it is not working out. To this day, Tenten is the only person that Gaara had told about his feeling for Sakura. Whether she is the only one that knows is debatable. After the awkward stage after the break up, the two become very good friends who are seen sparing with each other using some of the most odd combinations of weapons ever.
NejiTen: So far this pair has only been mentioned once. I don't want to say anything other than it will be explained in further detail as IDA progresses.
NejiHina: In my incest rant above, I mentioned that while I do not support Hyuugacest, I can understand it. In IDA, Neji and Hinata got married because of an arranged marriage set up between them around the time that Suna falls. Both are unhappy about the arrangement, as they are each in love with someone else. While I do not want to go into it much, I will say that their marriage will become one of the most gossiped about pairings in Konoha. And to all NaruHina fans, I am sorry but Hinata has moved on from Naruto at this point.
Ideas for Stories that might be written:
(1) I'll Do Anything: "I never truely trusted Madara to hold out on his deal," the dying Akatsuki leader whispered, staring into the man's blind eyes. "In case something goes wrong, use this to prevent it all from happening." Pein passed the scroll over to the Hokage's right hand man and closed his Rin'negen eyes for the last time.
As for this story, there may be a side one that is put up. It will just be a collection of drabbles and stories writen in the "Twenty Truths" format. It will be called "Save You."
(2) Harry Potter and the Demonic Three: Set in 5th year. Sequel to Those Who Hide in Betrayal. As the Fourth Ninja War is coming to a close, an old friend of the Mikkokukage comes to him with startling information: Hanzo and Orochimaru have escaped from the Elemental Nations "pocket world" that had been lifted out of time thousands of years ago. Posing as three transfer students, Naruto, Gaara, and Fu must protect a school from the threat of something that makes Lord Voldemort look like a fairy princess, sparkles and all...Mentioned NaruSaku. GaaFu
(3) Harry Potter and the Fox Sisters: Set in 5th year. Harry knew this year was going to be difficult, between the Ministry heiring and the uncompitent DADA teacher. But when Dumbledore invites two sisters that don't seem quite human into the school to learn magic, Harry learns that fate is not always right. FredxOC
(4) Hyrule Adventure: My name is Aurora and I'm your average teenage girl. Or at least I was, until my best friend and I got sucked into the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess game and had to "play" our way out. This is not how I wanted to spend my summer vacation!
(5) I am Kyuubi?: Twelve years ago, the Kyuubi attacked. Twelve years ago, no child was born that night. So, in an act of despiration, the Fourth did not seal the monster inside a child, but trapped the Fox in a human form. Follow the path of Uzumaki Naruto, not as the vessel of the Fox, but as it's reincarnation. (based on Nekoni's, Naruto Tensei)
(6) Those Who Hide in Betrayal: Six years ago, the daimyos ordered that the Kage's put a stop on the "Jinchuuriki Weapons Project" so that continental peace could become possible, while unknowingly condeming nine people to a fate worse then death. Now they have returned as ninja of Mikkokugakure, the Villiage Hidden in Betrayal, to save the world that had turned their back on them. Who is the Mikkokukage, and what are his true intensions? Jinchuuriki fic. NaruSaku, GaaFu
(7) And the Rest is History: They thought that ninja's were existinct, living only in the pages of the history text books that they studied from in school. How wrong they were... Uzumaki Naruto, Sabaku no Gaara, Haruno Sakura, Haku, and Matsuri go on an undercover mission to protect the Heir's Project from Orochimaru. NaruSaku GaaMatsu SasuFem!Haku ItaTayu. Not your average Highschool fic. (Based on Soul: Tainted by TheFinalCountdown)
(8) My Ideals: (AU) In a world were Zabuza never finds Haku, a new group is found. As the Demon of the Mist moves against the Mizukage, Team Seven and Team Hawk meet in the most unusual of ways. "They don't know when they stopped being Master and Servants and became a family, but none of them would have it any other way." NaruSaku SuiKa
(9) Trickster's Choice: Sakura: a slave with the talents of a master spy, a fabled lineage she must conceal, and the dubious blessing of a trickster god. Karin: a passionate, charming teenage noblewoman who, according to prophecy, will bring an end to a cruel dynasty. Tayuya: the younger sister of Karin; she has a calculating mind and hidden depths tht have yet to be plumbed. Naruto: a magical young man with a strangely innocent outlook and an even stranger past; Sakura's one true friend in a world where trust can cost you your life (Based on Tamora Pierce's Trickster's Choice). NaruSaku
(10) Trickster's Queen: The native people of the Konoha Isles, the Leaves, know that the ancient prophecy handed down by te trickster god is on the brink of coming to pass. But what they don't know is that all their hopes rest on th slender shoulders of Haruno Sakura - formerly Sakura of Kumogakure. From the daughter of the powerful to slave in a foreign land, Sakura is also a pivotal leader in the unerground movement to put a new queen on the throne. Witty, intelligent, and a talented spy, Sakua is used to staying two steps ahead of the action. But with new adversaries - and a faltering romance - Sakura is blind to te threat that lurks right under her nose. What will happen if the queen-to-be is lost? (Based on Tamora Pierce's Trickster's QueenNaruSaku
(11) Book 1: Tales of the Thief King: (Massive AU) Five thousand years ago, in the time of the Shadow Mages, the three gods choose three mortal children to wield their powers against the Dark God, Zorc. This is a legend of heroes and villians, power and magic, tragedy and love. But over time, legends, specifically this one, will be altered by history. I am Bakura of Kul Elna, and this is the true story of the Nameless Pharoah, the Thief King, and the Forgotten Healer. Fem!Atem Cageshipping Obelisk does not exist in this fic!
(12) Book 2: Tales of the Nameless Pharoah: (Massive AU) For five thousand years, all I knew was the maze: its endlss corridors, its trapped rooms, and its spiraling staircases. I knew nothing of who I was or where I came from; all I knew was the Shadow Magic. And now I owe Yugi Moto, the girl who freed me, a great debt for in return for releasing me she lost her life. Her last wish was for someone to remember him. I promise you Yugi, when I am done here there will not be a single person on this earth who does not know your name! Fem!Atem Darkshipping mentioned Cageshipping Obelisk does not exist in this fic!
(13) Book 3: Tales of the Guardian Healer: (Massive AU) For five thousand years, my family guarded the Pharaoh's tomb for when the choosen three would return to the earth. We protect the gods that will assist them and two of the seven terrible Millenium Items. I touched one when I was nine. Little did I know that this mistake would trigger a trap that had been in the works since the times of the Shadow Mages. With the Dark God infecting my mind I could no longer tell right from wrong. But it also led me on an adventure to find my true destiny away from the tombs. The Ishtar clan will finally be able to live in the Light! Fem!Atem Cageshipping Obelisk does not exist in this fic!
(14) Those Who Escaped: Since the dawn of creation, the bijuu have faught against the humans for dominance over the earth. However, when one of their oldest allies, the youkai, turn against them, this ancient civilization is destroyed. Two hundred years later, humans and youkai live together in the strangest of harmonies, having moved on from the war. However the darkness is still moving. Two strange transfer students arrive at Konoha Gakuen with no past, only their duty to avenge their people. For the darkness made a mistake: there are some bijuu still wandering the lands searching for answers. GaaFem!Naru
(15) Legend of Zelda: A Different Twilight: (Modern AU) Link, a farm boy from the town of Ordan, leads a pretty simple life. He does to school, gets good grades, has a girlfriend, and even has a car. However his peaceful life is interupted when he is literally dragged into the world of twilight and magic. While attempting to save his friends, Link becomes the servant of a strange imp creature named Midna who has only one order: find the Fused Shadows. Initial LinkIlia later LinkMidna
(16) A Pirate's Life for Me: Once a slave of the royal house, Bakura is freed from his duty by Princess Yugi Moto, an eight year old girl with a heart as large as the ocean. He travels the seas, becoming a well known pirate with quite the bounty on his head. After hearing that the king's brother has overthrown the government and that the young heiress has been killed, Bakura's life steadily starts going down hill. But a new wind is on the horizon. A pirate caption by the name of Atem begins to crop up in tales all over Europe. Who is Caption Atem and why does she hellbent on revenge against the usurper king? Fem!Yugi Klepto/Casteshipping
I warn you in advance, besides my crappy grammar, I'm Canadian. That means I'll be spelling color like colour and gray like grey. I also don't like flames, so if you don't like my stories, don't read them. If you flame me, I WILL REPORT YOU FOR ABUSE! This is you only warning.
Real girls aren't perfect. Perfect girls aren't real. If you're not perfect and proud of it, copy and paste this on your profile.
I would like to dedicate this section of my profile to all those who have ever lost a loved one to cancer. To all those who have lost family to this ultimate evil, copy these lines, and post them to your profile. Include your screen name and the name of the one you lost, and the type of cancer they died by. Hard-Boiled Egg Devils: R.I.P. Grandma Janes Wolfson, died of breast cancer (I hope that you are baking for all the angles in heaven, and sewing with silk of gold), Kaira-chan15: my grandpa on my dad's side, died of lung cancer (I miss you so much, but I hope that you are at peace and are truly happy by God's side), Zetsu's Other Half: my best friend left us as age 7, RIP Nick, you are no longer in pain. leukemia, Acara Whitefox ( RIP Great-Grandma Routh, lung cancer)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
If you think stereotypes are wrong, find the actual rant for this and not my chopped up version and copy and paste that on your profile.