Poll: Does anybody have a preferred rating for my stories? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Naruto, Death Note, and Ouran High School Host Club.
This is for anyone concerned. All of my stories will be put on Hiatus for a bit because I am overwhelmed with projects and work.(Both from ff net and school) So please forgive me, I will return, hopefully with fics and passing grades in hand.
There. Since I have only written Naruto fanfics so far, this is what I am putting:
I do not own Naruto, or any of it's characters. Unless otherwise stated, (in case of OC and their jutsus) I do not own any Naruto characters, jutsus or terms(such as chuunin, jounin, Hokage(used in that way.))
Expectations: With me, all you need to know is i write almost prominently with original characters. I do enjoy angsty writing as well, and openly admit that my writing often proves an emotional outlet. (Not as often now)
Flames: Will be used for a weenie roast. Please, if you're going to do it, be constructive.
Current addictions: Oh dear lord, what am I not being obsessive about? I must say though, I have found myself swinging to yuri lately, but other than that I have been known to appreciate yaoi, well formed and plotted OC's (Though i must admit mine do need a bit of work), Angst and Romance, and sometimes, pure crack.
Currently listening to: Six Gun Quota, Whispers in the Dark, Fallen, Comatose, and Paper Heart.
Quote(s): "Twas better to have loved and lost than to be stuck with a psycho bitch for the rest of your life." "Everybody Lies." "A heartbreak isn't as loud as a bomb exploding, it can be as soft as a feather falling and the most painful thing is nobody hears it but you." "A community is just a place where a bunch of people can be lonesome together." "Mary had a little lamb and when she saw it sicken, she sent it off to packing town, and now it's labeled chicken." "The love you cannot have lasts the longest, feels the strongest, and hurts the most."
Before we move to my Favorites, I would like to put my current works...in the works!
1. A dedication DeixOC oneshot for cinema-bizarre-fan(NOw on hold so I can clear my thoughts)
2. Konaha SVU(In the works and on hold.)
3. New chapters on By The devils rules(In the works~)
4. A HousexWilson or WilsonxHouse depending on how you look at it.(Only the slightest sliver has been written)
5. A house fanfic with a vampire Oc.(Partially down)
6. A Ouran High School Hostclub Fic for Wondering What Breakfast Is.(Partially done, but my brain just went Psh and died. TT)
7. A yaoi fic with a 'Sex therapist' twist.(Still in the works but the prologue is partially down.)
8. 'Sex therapist' type story for the Akatsuki (Still in the brain.)
Note-The above projects may not be completed in the order they are listed...
Anime(s): Naruto and Death note are my main animes, though I do watch more, (And have posted for Ouran High School Host Club). Since I'm too lazy to put another section, House M.D. is my favorite teledrama, and I may post something for it soon. Twilight is definitely going to open for buisness soon as well, (Lets keep our fingers crossed shall we?) Hopefully, it will be angst-tastic.
Naruto: AnyonexOC, OroKabu, KabuOro, OroAnko, PeinIta, ItaDei, KakuHida, Zetcest, Uchihacest, occasionally PeinZetsu, PeinDei, ZetsuTobi, MadaZetsu...People the list pretty much continues on like this... Usually the only females who I can deal with are OC's though I always (Cough cough, most of the time, cough cough) make sure if I have Female Characters from the anime, I try my best with them...
Death note: LxLight, MattxMello, LightL, on occassion MelloNear, and yet again...AnyonexOC.
House: HouseWilson (Or any variation of the pairing...), HouseStacy, Occassionaly HouseCuddy, and AnyonexOC.
Twilight: EdwardJacob, EdwardBella, JacobBella, (Hasn't gotten into any OC's with this one yet.)
Love Triangles/Threesomes: EdwardBellaJacob. (It's great for the angsting or fluffy ideas!) Any Akatsuki Threesome. ( I
A little bit about me:
Well, I do my best never to judge characters, OC or not before I read about them, but sometimes, my natural tendencies get the better of me... I try to leave reviews, but I have been guilty of the Fave and Run more than once. (But who hasn't?)
Shorter than holy hell. I am 14 and 5'2", and I would damn the German genes, but I have an affection for that portion of my heritage, so I try not to. I tend to be a bit of an introvert, and don't like big crowds. Whenever I get put in a room full of people I don't know that well, I'm shy and quiet and am pretty much as useless as a dead frog. I can be a Obsessive fangirl, Enjoy playing manhunt, Love to read books/Manga, Love to watch Anime/pretty much anything. I adore horror movies, though I would like to find something that shakes me up. I love music, and I listen to it for the same reason I breathe, because if I didn't I would die. Ditto for writing. I know I shouldn't even be THINKING about half of the stuff I write about, but I've never been normal. I am one of the people who will flip out if they get one review on anything, and I find my reaction to such things to be entertaining.
Pet Peeves: Well, it ticks me off when people are just plain stupid for the sake of being stupid. Especially if you do it to other people. If you were just among friends and being idiots, that's fine, keep your container of joy to yourself. I dislike snobby stuck-up people and people who are over competitive and think they are better than everyone else.
Personal Beliefs: I do not have a set religion, but it's only because I believe all religions are based off the same idea of having a higher power to watch you and provide a better life after death, fighting over something so trivial is stupid. I also believe in giving kindness where kindness is due and not a moment sooner. I shouldn't be picking who to be kind to, but when I don't like someone, they find out real quick, and we do our best to have a mutual tolerance of each other. My reading teacher would say I have a warped sense of justice, but I think i just have my priorities in order. It's petty and stupid to take 20 points off of a paper when the answers were right, only because it was completed in red ink. It is also complete and utter bovine excrement to pull school rules out of thin air, and rig the FCAT's (Which are pointless to begin with) to get money to spend on televisions we never use, and golf carts for them to sit on their fat behinds and drive where they could easily walk to. I believe that though I may be warped, the system is warped tenfold in comparison.
THINGS TO DO ON AN ELEVATOR
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
On a Sears hairdryer--Do not use while sleeping. (Oh NO! when will I use this, then?)
WAYS TO MAKE SURE YOUR STILL INSANE
At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. see if they slow down.
Page yourself over the intercom. don't disguise your voice.
Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
Dont use any punctuation
As often as possible, skip rather than walk .
Specify that your drive-through order is "to go"
Sing along at the opera.
Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme .
Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because your not in the mood.
When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I WON! I WON!"
When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives! they're loose!!"