Author has written 45 stories for RENT.
Here's just some stuff about me so . . . read and learn!
Name: Just call me Cangel! :-D)
Fictionpress: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/697057/Delphia_Anderson I'm a little nervous to write anything Fictionpress right now...*hides*
DOB: July 7 1993 (born 2 months pre-mature.)
Star Sign: Cancer
Favorite Colors: Red, black, and pink .
Hobbies: Chillaxin' and writin'.
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Film Genres: Comedy & drama
Favorite Actors: Wilson Jermaine Heredia, Jesse L. Martin, etc. (Yes, I only named two because I love 'em!)
Favorite Movies: Too many to count.
Favorite Season: Spring. It ain't to hot and it ain't to cold.
Favorite Word: Bitches. Seriously, add it to the end of a sentence and it comes alive! Here's an example: "I'm here, bitches!" Props to MovieBuffStarlet for "See ya later, bitches!" and Tom Collins for the t-shirt worthy line "Merry Christmas, bitches!" (That's priceless).
Favorite Food: CHOCOLATE!!
Favorite Place: My room (It's where I go to think.)
Orientation: Bi.Yes, it's true and I'm searching for that special someone. And I don't care if you're a guy, a girl, a transvestite, or a transsexual! (Hell, that would be like having two in one! SCORE!)
Favorite Day: Anyday that I don't have to go to school or I get to sleep in (til 4:00 p.m.)
Favorite Things: RENT, the internet, fanfiction, movies, theatre, milkshakes, and chocolate.
Hair: Brown (looks black from a distance), short, thick.
Eye color: Brown
Race: African American (Say it loud . . . I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD!).
TV: Law & Order/Law & Order: SVU, sometimes CSI, MadTV, Futurama, Family Guy (there are more, but, oddly, I can't think of them).
Best Law & Order exchange EVER (this Phil guy calls Ed a primate like ten times):
Ed: "I want to ask your opinion on Einstein's theory because I'm not sure he was right."
Current Employment: I'll get back to you on that . . .
Education: High School
I'M A RENTHEAD! ARE THERE ANY OTHER RENTHEADS OUT THERE? IF SO, I LOVE YOU ALREADY!
This is what Pee Wee looks like:
Rent Characters (In order of favortism):
1. Thomas B. Collins (Thwarted by a metaphysic puzzle)
2. Angel Dumott Schunard (More of man than you'll ever be, and more of a woman than you'll ever get)
3. Joanne Jefferson (The girl that satisfies)
4. Maureen Johnson (Took a leap of faith)
5. Mimi Marquez (The feline of Avenue B)
6. Mark Cohen (The witness)
7. Roger Davis (Believes there's another day)
8. Benjamin Coffin III (The benevolent god)
NO DAY BUT TODAY!
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
I’m a TREEHUGGER, so I MUST be a drug addicted hippie
~STOP STEREOTYPES! IF YOU HATE STEREOTYPES AND WANT THEM TO STOP, COPY THIS LIST INTO YOUR PROFILE AND ADD ANY MORE STEREOTYPES YOU'VE HEARD.
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday.
Febuary 14, 2008
I was sitting paiently, in a classroom on that day
In the autotorium as the cold wind made the flags sway
The door was kicked open, and to my surprise
19 people were shot, right before my eyes
1, 2, 3 and 4 went down
and screams were shared all around
My heart skipped a beat
No this can't be real!
The bullets flew in a blood driven wheel
As I breathed a great breath
that soon was my last
A bullet was lodged right in my chest
and that right where it rest
In that room, Cole hall that said
15 people were wounded
And 5 were shot dead
Copy and Paste this into your profile so all are known about the tragedy at Northen Illinois University on February 14, 2008-
Forward, Together Forward
STORIES OF MINE(finished):
Meet the Parents, Stutter Bird, I Love You, Professor, and all the one-shots! ;-)
STORIES OF MINE(in-progress):
Every one of them except the oneshots, Meet the Parents, Stutter Bird, and I Love You, Professor. (sigh) I should find more time to update.
Daddy's Little Girl: Young Angel Schunard believes girls have more fun. Pre-RENT, Mimi/Angel friendship. Hurt/Comfort/Friendship
Clash of the Families: The Collins' and the Schunards meet for the first time. Will this ruin Angel and Collins' relationship? Read Meet the Parents & Collins Family Reunion first. Family/Drama
FIRE!: After he and Angel get evicted and move into the loft, Collins accidentally starts a fire and the bohos are forced to live in a homeless shelter until the loft is fixed. Friendship/Comedy.
IF ANYBODY IS OUT OF THEIR MIND ENOUGH TO STEAL MY STORY IDEAS, I WILL PERSONALLY HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE A DOG AND PUT YOUR HEAD THROUGH THE WALL OF YOUR CHOICE!
Quotes That Have Nothing to do with RENT That I Like:
"I don't wanna be no famous man, just wanna be a man."- Josh Exley from The X-Files (played by Jesse L. Martin :-D)
"I ain't gotta do nothin' but stay black and die!" - Joe Clark from Lean On Me (played by Morgan Freeman)
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." - Coolfunnyquotes.com
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. "- Coolfunnyquotes.com
"Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"- Coolfunnyquotes.com
"HOLY (S)UGAR (H)ONEY (I)CE (T)EA!" - Me (pay attention to the letters in parenthesis :-D)
Well...that's my profile. Thanks for visiting! :-D