Poll: What kind of Soul Eater rated M story should I do? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Pokémon, Fairy Tail, and Tokyo Mew Mew.
Hey there all of you who are reading my profile. Since it's close to Halloween, I thought I give a little contest, since I am a monster fan, to see which monster name suits the holiday best. now, here are the names, and please give me your suggestions. whichever one wins will have a story of its own. thank you.
The Pumpkin Witch
Creep Show (Is the Winner!)
Tricker and Treater
The Dreaded Skull Face
As of this past November, my father received the highest award NASA gives its Engineers, "The Silver Snoopy," a small, silver pin that was worn by a NASA Astronaut into space. Only 1 of Engineers a year get this award, and we here are very proud of my dad for his hard work.
Note: March 1st: It was the most snow we have had in about five years, and it was FUN! I build one snowman, one snow dragon, a couple a snow angels, and had two snowball fights with my old man, in which I won both times, because he gave up (I hammered him with too many snowballs)
Pick-Pocket, the Pick Pocket Monster, a master theive with a desire to randomly steal objects of, what he thinks, value. He's humannoid, but can change his looks depending on the eviroment, and he can also turn invisible. he wears special glasses that can help him impect his stolen items better.
Monsters that will be featured in the next chapter of WOTM II:
The Ring Leader
Leo The Human Tamer
Jigsaw the Entertainer
The Breath of Fire
Bobo the Clown
Mr. Big Top
The Bearded Woman
Fat Man Jones
The Juggler Brothers
A Special Section for a monster I came up with recently. if you wish to barrow him for a villain in any of your stories, please feel free to ask. his name is "EGO-MANIAC!" a monster that feeds off the egos of others, and can receive any powers from any ego he absorbs depending on the persons personality. please tell me what you think. :D
A Two monsters of awesome power! First off, EXSTINCTION! a multi-animal/robotic based monster with the power to destroy anything in any way. for example: he can destroy a car through rapid corrosion, or a person through rapid decomposing.
The Other: Constructabot.
new monsters: Nail in the Block: a monster who's head it a nail in a block of wood with a nail sticking out and a hammer for a left arm. his special tactic is to plant nail like mines, as his nail can mutiply from within the piece of wood. he can also fire his nail as a projectile.
Gas Mask: a monster based on a gas mask concept of the WW1 period. his big head is a gas mask with a metal helmet, he wears a rubber cape, and his shirt and pants sleeves are gas pocket that can shoot poisonous gas at his opponants, him being immune do to his mask. if that doesn't work, he also as high skills in martial arts and flamethrowers on both sides of his body that can attach to his arms from his belt.
Now a special section for two more monsters, one of which will be in my story, War of the mews! First up we have "GREEN WITH ENVY!" a monster with the ability to make jellyfish and infect people through jealouscy, feasting off their energy, making them stronger!
the second it "ASTRODE!" a monster with the ability to create and control space rocks, or control the ones in space.his rock hard body makes it hard to do any damage to him at all!
which one is it going to be?
I am now on Youtube! Funny, I know. it's not my vid, it's something I did in class one day and someone recorded it. I did the "ROBOT!" you can find it on youtube, just type in "chuck's" white boy dance. thank you. and please, tell what you think.
Prayer Request: The Family of 7 year old, Calib Gill. He has died in the middle of the nigth and is now with his father and heaving father. This family needs your prayers right now.
Monsters Of the Month: General Tube Mouth, The Junk Ninjas (Scrap, Rusty Car, and Spring Nose), The Hate Eater, Dorsal, The Golden Ram, The Caster: Wizard of The Cross, Alpaca, Mister Dolly Lama, Clyde the Clydesdale, Dragon Fist, Brute Fruit, Block Head, Chuppicabra, Four Face, Rooto, Cartoon Knight, Sweeper and Mopper (Bros), Shark Fin (Dorsal's cousin), Spaiden, Light Eyes the flash light monster, Bayonet, Blade Shooter, Rocket Blaster, Blue Cap the Bounty Hunter, Saber Sammuri, Clint the knife, Spear Nose, Fire Storm the flaming Sammuri, Waffle the waffle maker monster, Magic Master, Earlobe, Harry the chainsaw, Mezmar, Buffalo Billy the cowboy hat monster,
If you like to hear more about these mosnters, any other of my characters, or wish to barrow any of them in your stories, please feel free to PM me, and we'll talk about it.
Stories I have coming up: Please comment on the items below.
Yuri is Yuri (TMM)
Plot: A new girl joins the TMM team, but has other plans in mind for her new co-workers.
"The Truth About The Past." (Sailor Moon)
Plot: King Wiretox ends up getting thrown from a ship, and into an atmosphere of a planet he never wanted to return to..."The home world of the Sailor Scouts." What happens when he ends up leads a rebellion against the scouts, and exposes the turth about their ancesters past? a two part special.
"The Spider Riders Meet The Monster Empire." (Spider Riders)
Plot: The Monsters are about to invade the inner world of the riders, so Tomahawk and the rainbow warriors go to warn them. what happens when Prince Lumen is challenged to a dual by Wiretox?
"Mew Viper: The Not so Happy End."
Plot: The story of Viper, her lfie, her relationship with Shogun, and her death and ressurection.
Plot: The mews, their bosses, and the aliens are invited to a luxurious mansion in the middle of no where by a stranger. little do they know, the stranger is actually Tomahawk 2.0 in disguise, and it's Mew season! will they survive the wilderness, or will Tomahawk 2.0 mount their heads on his wall?
"Carnival of Terror!" (anime X-over)
Plot: Our friends, the rainbow warriors, plus some of your favorite anime characters, go to a new amusement park for a fun-fulled day, but soon find out it's all a trap set by "Tomahawk 2.0!" what does he up his sleeve this time?
"Sea Of Passion."
Plot: The One Piece version of "Strawberry Passion," but it'll be much shorter.
"Mint getting married"
Plot: Mint is getting married to a man she doesn't love and just met. Can the man she really loves stop the wedding in time? or will he be too late? MintXOC
Update for "New green."
Update for "Invasion of the evil mews"
Plot: Eya the witch brings the monsters four volunteers for the monsters' infusion machine, but they need one more to make a whole team. And the mews meet the evil mews. who will win? can the mews survive? will they avenge the death of the aliens?
"Inferno" a Pokemon fanfic
Plot: the gang (now rejoined with May and Misty) go itno a cave, where they find Tomahawk 2.0, and a whole lot of monsters looking for something in there. meanwhile, May finds a weird looking crystal that she thinks is a rare fire stone. is this what Tomahawk 2.0 is looking for? will he get his hands on it? find out soon.
"Crashed, part 1" a YugiohGx fic.
Plot: a mysterious man crash lands on the island. Cyrus has suspensions, but no one will listen to him. ever since this man landed here on the island, weird things (weirder than usual) begin to happen; the girls dorms even go under attack by two weird new monsters. who is this guy? and these monsters? find out soon.
"KishxIchigo get married"
Plot: Isaac the heart monster helps Kish to get Ichigo into marrying him, with the assistants of a camera monster named "Stephen Spelbug." what will the others do to save their friend? is Masaya really worthy to be with ichigo? find out soon.
"Mint gone in 60 seconds."
Plot: Mint is kidnapped by a monster named Killer. will her one true love, Tomahawk (Oc of mine) save her in time!?
update on the following stories: Project Kish, Monster vs Mew Mew, The Rise of Nightmare! and New Green.
please comment on the above.
My hero OC's: Tomahawk, The Rainbow Warriors (Sara, Shogun, Tiny, Iris, Renee, Pierre, and Jamie), The Knights of Chrome-a-lot (Kurt, Madeline, and Samson), Techno the turtle, The Roller Scape Girls (Logan, Whitney, and Jess), The Yellow Hornet, The Power Blossom Squad (names unsure at this time), and El Skeletor the demon hunter.
OC's that cane be either good or bad: Charles Von Brown, and Mew Viper.
Villain OC's : Wiretox and The Monster Empire, Tomahawk 2.0, Eya the witch (all for Tomahawk and The Rainbow Warriors), Sir Kelvin (The Knights of Chrome-a-lot), Pro. Jasper and his many mutants (Techno the turtle), Cerino III and Jonathon Miller(Roller Scape Girls).
Ladies and Gentlemen (Mostly ladies because that's whom I seem to meet more on this site) two of the five evil mews have decided. the four out of the five winners are:
"Saber, the orange Tiger mew"
"Viper, the Indian King Cobra mew"
"Hawkeye, the Eagle mew"
"Pam, the Panda bear mew."
and our final winner is, "Carla, the Ring tailed Lemur mew!"
thanks to all of those who voted.
On January 3rd , I received a personal record of emails, 25 all together. most were reviews for Strawberry Passions. if you ever had gotten more than 20 emails, at once, post this story, add your name your own story, and the number of emails. Tomahawk 3.0.
Here is a very funny comic I thougth you people might like. It concerns demons and condoms. lol
Fave anime pairings:
YugixTaiya (I hope i spelled that right)
IchigoxKish (that's always fun to read about!)
IchigoxRyou (Good, but not as fun as Ichigo and Kish)
IchigxMasaya (I don't like the guy either, I think he's a tree hugger, and a snob, but the original writers intended this to be, so there)
RobinxNami (very sexy)
State where I live: Tennessee
Birthday: July 20th (the 20th anniversary of the lunar landing)
My favorite shows/movies include: Pokemon (All of the seasons), Shaman king, Yugioh and Yugioh GX, Sailor moon (I have my sisters to thank for that) Spider Riders, Chuck, American Gladiators, Nova, Nature, Godzilla (most of his movies), Cloverfield, Spirited Away and all of the Miyazaki movies, the Pixar movies, My live as a Teenage Robot, Robot wars, Gamera, Rodan, I love Lucy (It's funny), The three stooges, The Twilight zone (The old version), King kong and many, many more (I'm a Tv person)
My hobbies include:Working on the farm (and no, I only lived on a farm for about 11 years), Drawling, Coming up with new Ideas for my "God" given ideas for tvandmovies, Looking stuff up on the computer, going to school and hanging with the youth group.
Most of my ideas consist of Oc's I created and still create for over the past ten years called "The Monster Empire." They were betrayed by us humans over 1500 hundred years ago, many of them died, tortured or left withshattereddreams and broken hearts. After five wars with the humans that started it all, the monsters move on to destroy the anime universe, one-by-one. Now, they face a new breed of hero, "The Rainbow Warriors", lead by the great, "Rainbow Maiden,"; assisted by the aid of "Tomahawk" and The "G.P.I" (Does that name "Tomahawk" sound familiar to anyone?) but there's a problem: the monsters are now aided by Egg Island's, home of the rainbow warriors, greatest enemy "Eya the witch." and if that wasn't bad enough, Tomahawk has an alternate-self who works with the monsters called "Tomahawk 2.0." (again, does this sound familiar?) King Wiretox of the empire leads an army, that may be too large for our group of heroes to deal with. can they survive? Many crosses with many animes: and maybe some fanfics if needed or wanted.
Hakura: Beyond space and time
St. Dragon girl
I look forward to writing some ideas out you, and I am currently working on a story with my good friend, Mississppigirl13, so please read and love it. it's on her page. And I look forward to anyone who would like to work with anything, if you just ask me. there are many talented writers out there, so I would like to work with any one of you on stories. thank you.
98 percent of those who like Tokyo Mew Mew only like it. If you are one of the 2 percent who are OBSESSED, copy and paste this ino your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, zElDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Koremocha, Kumori Doragon, J-Depp.Aang.Zuko, Me-RatitA and Zutara-is-evil-kataang-rules, Hidden Fairy, MississippiGirl13,Tomahawk 3.0.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that, put it in your profile! (awesomeness, no?)
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if Six got Eight pregnant?
Things might get weird.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Not very many.
5) Would Six play a prank on Seven?
Only if he wants to be killed.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Shocked! As shocked as I am now answering this question! O_O
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
Pudding is upset, and the only there, with cakes, is...Keiichrro?
9) If you had the chance, who would you go out with?
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Six to de-flower One?
Kish has trapped his one and only true love! Will he have his way if her?
12) Do you even like Nine?
Not that much, but not enough to kill the darn tree hugger.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ?
Maybe, but I'm not sure.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
I LOVE YOU!!
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
For Ryou? Not in this lifetime!
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Rated M for a serious threesome!
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Three?
Hey there...I just wanted to ask you if you would like to go out for ice cream sometime.
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
WEIRDEST ALREAT! WEIRDEST ALERT!
20) Would One ever really go for Six?
IF you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into a file
If you have ever run into a tree, copy and paste this into your file
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your file
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy and paste this into your file
If you have ever tripped down the stairs, copy and paste this into your file
If you have ever pushed a door that says pull, or vis versa, copy and paste this into your file
If you've ever laughed do hard tears streamed down your face, you banged your head repeatedly on a table, and recieved strange looks from everyone in the immediate vicinity, copy and paste this into your file.
If there are times you want to annoy people just for the heck of it, copy and paste this into your file (Oh, yeah!!)
If you hate those obnoxious, snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your file (Though "Hate" is a strong word)
If you believe PREPS TRAVEL IN PACKS, copy this into your file
If you hear voices in your head, copy this into your file
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this onto your file.
If you have the need to howl at the moon, copy and paste this into your file.
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you are insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're part of the two percent who hasn't, copy this, and paste it in your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love and hate your life at the same time, copy this to your profile
If you laugh secretly at some people or keep on comparing them with characters because they resemble some characters, copy and paste this into your profile.
you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've ever mispelled your own name, paste this on your profile.
If you hug cute toys when no one's looking, paste this to your profile.
If you like/love copying and pasting stuff into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your dad gets a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If YOU get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think your Profile is getting a little cramped, post this on your profile.
If you believe in God, and think he's watching you right now, copy and paste this to yout profile.
if you like snow days, Copy and Paste this onto your profile.
God bless you all and write your stories for him!!
I found this on sakuuya's profile (she begged for me to give her credit) and decided to fill it out. And I, Tomahawk 3.0, found this on Mika-chan's profile.
1. What is your character's full name? Viper C. Forthright.
2. What do her friends call her? Viper.
3. Where does she live? Eythainia.
4. What is her greatest strength? Her brains.
5. What is her biggest weakness? Her gentle spirit.
1. How old is your character? 17.
2. How tall is she? 5' 6"
3. How much does she weigh? 125
4. What's her general body type? Not that tall, and very slim.
5. What color is her skin? Pale white.
6. Her eyes? Brown.
7. Her hair? Light brown, very light brown hair.
8. Describe her hairstyles: Big hairdo in the shape of a cobra's flaps.
9. Is she left- or right-handed? Right
10. Describe her everyday clothing.
11. Does she wear makeup? No.
12. Does she wear glasses? Yes.
1. What country is your character from? Was originally from Egg Island, but the center was taken over, and now it is Eythainia.
2. What is the name of her hometown? It was known as Farmland, but now it is just Eythainia.
3. If she's not a native, how did she end up in Tokyo? Through a portal that went form one universe to the next.
4. Does she have any deep, dark secrets in her past that might come back to haunt her? Yes.
5. How well-known is she in her school/community? Not very known.
1. Was your character raised by her parents? Until the age of seven.
2. What do her parents/foster parents do for a living? They were farmers.
3. How well does she get along with her parents? She got along with them greatly.
4. Does she have any brothers/sisters? No, she is the only child.
5. What is her home life like? Never home anymore.
6. Is her family connected to the Mew Project in any way? No way!!
1. Does your character have a significant other? If so, describe them. Yes. Shogun Grant. Tall, about 6', brown hair, brown eyes, somewhat dark skin, but not really dark, easy on the eyes, stern, carries a silver bo staff around with him. Were childhood friends, and each other's first love.
2. Who is her best friend? Shogun Grant.
3. Does she have any enemies? If so, who are they and why don't they like her? Saber. She was always mean to Viper, and everyone she came in contact with. Treated her like garbage.
4. How does she think other people perceive her? Strongly.
5. Name three things your character hates in others. Bad attitudes,
6. Is she a part of any clubs or groups? Yes, she was apart of the evil mews created by the monster empire.
7. Generally, how well does she get on with people? Very well.
1. List your character's role models/heroes/idols. Shogun Grant.
2. List one short-term and one-long term goal she has. Short: Get out of Eythainia. Long: To become a Biologist.
3. Does she have any irrational fears? Spiders.
4. How does she generally treat others? Is always very helpful.
5. Does she trust people easily? Sometimes, but not always.
6. Is she introverted or extroverted? I don't know what you mean.
7. What's her most annoying habit? Fiddlingwith her glasses.
8. What's her favorite food? Fruit.
9. Favorite beverage? Water.
10. Does she hate any particular foods? None.
11. What's her favorite color? Red.
12. What makes her angry? Very little.
13. What annoys her? Cheerleaders and her cousin drooling over Kikyo
14. What embarasses her? Practically living.
15. What is your character's religion? Christianity.
16. Is she devout or impious? Huh? I don't know what you mean.
17. Is she deliberate or spontaneous? Deliberate.
18. How does she react to being made fun of? Gets emotional.
19. What's her image song?
1. Does your character have a job? Yes, she was an intern for the witch, Eya.
2. What are her hobbies? Writing, and working on the computer.
3. How does she get around? Walk.
4. Where are her hangout places? No.
5. What does she read? Anything
6. Describe her house. No, she now wonders around the universe.
7. Is it in a good neighborhood? No.
8. Does she have any musical talent? No.
9. How does she like her eggs done? Hasn't had eggs in years.
10. Is she a good cook? No.
11. Does she have any pets? None.
1. What is your character's Mew identity?Mew Viper.
2. What animal DNA does she have? Indian king cobra.
3. Where's her mark? A coiled Cobra of her left wrist.
4. Does her hair/eyes change color when she transforms? Yes.
5. What's her henshin phrase? Deadly Metamorphosis! Mew Viper!
6. Describe her fuku (outfit). not now.
7. Describe her weapon. Poison Pungi. A gourd flute instrument that snake charmers use.
8. What is her attack phrase? Cobra Ribbon Shot!
9. About how powerful is she? On a scale of 1-5, she's a 4.9.
10. Does she have any non-super powered combat skills? No.
11. How does she feel about being a Mew? She's okay with it, but can be a little hyper about it at times, especially in battle.
Here's a little test for you to find out if your OC is a Mary Sue:
1. Is their name in Japanese and/ or is it really long? No.
2. Does a canon character easily fall in love with them? No.
3. Is everyone fond of them? No.
4. Do they have more perfections than flaws? No.
5. Are they more powerful than most of the canon characters? Yes.
6. Does every person of the opposite gender think they're cute/ hot/ pretty? Only one, but no, not everyone.
7. Are they constantly described in your story as "wonderful/ gorgeous/ beautiful/ swift/ the best"? Not really.
8. Do they have more than just a couple talents/ powers? No, she's quite clumsy.
9. Do they have some sob story on how their parents died and how growing up was miserable? No.
10. Do they have great hair, beautiful eyes, awesome body, and a supposed "great personality"? Yes.
If you answered "yes" to 3/4 or more of these questions, then your OC truly is a Mary Sue. Yes! I only said yes twice! Viper is not Mary-Sue! Whatever the heck that means!
Gag-Bot: The Prank/Joker monster who's soul purpose is to play jokes, classic ones like whoopy cushions to snakes in a can of nuts, the works. his head is 2 googly eyes with a can in the middle. the can opens up to fire a boxing glove at his opponents and then draws it back. he is fast, cna dodge easily, hyper, crazy, 6'7" not counting the googly eyes when not attached to the side of the head and just looking for people to play his tricks on.
Unsafe External Link