Author has written 2 stories for Kuroshitsuji, and Naruto.
Hii, my name is Ciel! :)
I'm a 20 year old college student currently living in the Netherlands. I've had this profile for a veryyyy long time, and this is the first time I'm checking back here since forever. I cringe when I read my old stories and I have deleted most of them for that reason. But, it has inspired a certain passion in me for writing again. And so I will try to pick up writing fanfiction again :) I will be extremely busy though, being in college and such, but I'll definitely try and write as much as possible in my spare time.
Please forgive any mistakes I make... Dutch is my mother language after all. And I haven't written in aaages.
Naruto, Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX/5D's, Megaman X/Zero/ZX, Durarara, Danganronpa, Galactik Football.
Orochimaru x Sasuke (Naruto). Yes that pairing. This pairing has held my attention since Orochimaru gave Sasuke the Curse Mark and it hasn't left me since. However, there are soms things that should be made known. OroSasu is not meant to be rape. OroSasu is not meant to be about a perverted Orchimaru and a weak-willed Sasuke. They are both strong, interesting characters who wish to dominate. And that combination makes OroSasu the hottest pairing around. If written correctly.
Ryo x Edo (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX). Such an interesting pairing. Two very prideful people who will never back down, and that's what makes their dynamic interesting. They are always trying to outdo each other and have this hate/love thing going on. They do respect each other - and I'm convinced they do care for each other on some level - but will never be best friends or anything.
Johan x Judai (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX). I think everyone can agree that these two are made for each other. From the second they meet there is already chemistry and it just continues to grow during the series. I think Johan is the one person Judai can be completely himself with, because they're so alike. Honestly, Judai can befriend anyone but I do think not everyone understands his personality just like Johan does. What must be said though, is that they're both adults. And stories where they are both love-struck puppies is just OOC.
Naruto x Sakura (Naruto). I have been a fan of this pairing ever since Part II of Naruto began. They have a very nice dynamic together and I honestly believe that it's impossible not to like someone who you've spent so much time with. Naruto and Sakura have helped each other through tough emotional times and they know each other better than anyone.
Naruto x Hinata (Naruto). I never paid attention to this pairing because it was inconceivable to me that they would even be a possibility. Naruto and Hinata don't know each other, haven't spent any time together and haven't talked together. However, when I read chapter 700 of Naruto and saw the two of them together... they just clicked. I don't understand it myself, but they certainly fit together. I've really started to appreciate this pairing.
Things I like in stories:
- - Character interaction. I love seeing different characters interact with each other and playing off of each other's reactions, especially if the characters are usually not seen together in canon.
- - Descriptive writing. I like being able to really see the environment in my head and the ways the characters move in it. Not every little bit has to be described after all - I have a habit of getting too wordy - but it helps getting the story to 'live'.
- - 'What If' scenarios. I love seeing how creative authors can get by changing one little thing that results into massive differences.
Things I don’t like in stories:
- - Unnecessary Japanese. Just because you prefer the subbed version over the dubbed version doesn’t mean your story has to be full of Japanese words. It makes it very hard to read and interrupts the story because the reader has to look up what the words mean. Suffixes are fine, though, because they’re not obtrusive and can help characterisation. For example, Sasuke from the Naruto series doesn’t address his teachers with honorifics, which shows his lack of respect.
- - Godmode!Naruto. I personally don’t understand the obsession with making Naruto this smart, super strong person with hidden bloodline abilities. His whole character is based on him being weak and naïve and rising through the ranks despite all odds and becoming powerful during the process.
- - Bad grammar and bad spelling. Proof reading is necessary. It’s no problem to miss something – I do it all the time – but if your story is littered with misspelled words and weird sentences, it’s unreadable to me.
My Stories (finished, upcoming and in progress):
The Colour Red: A time travel story in which Kakashi goes back in time after Sasuke kills Sakura. Realising the root of the problem is the Sharingan, he attempts to destroy Sasuke's eyes in order to restore the future.
This story is currently in progress. I will try to update regularly (once every week or once every two weeks), but sometimes there will be longer gaps.
Find A Way: A one-sided Alois/Claude story in which Alois reminisces about their relationship and his feelings.
This story is finished.
Unsafe External Link