Author has written 2 stories for Kuroshitsuji, and Naruto.
Hii, my name is Ciel! :)
I'm a 20 year old college student currently living in the Netherlands. I've had this profile for a veryyyy long time, and this is the first time I'm checking back here since forever. I cringe when I read my old stories and I have deleted most of them for that reason. But, it has inspired a certain passion in me for writing again. And so I will try to pick up writing fanfiction again :) I will be extremely busy though, being in college and such, but I'll definitely try and write as much as possible in my spare time.
Please forgive any mistakes I make... Dutch is my mother language after all. And I haven't written in aaages.
Naruto, Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX/5D's, Megaman X/Zero/ZX, Durarara, Danganronpa, Galactik Football, Doctor Who, Torchwood
Orochimaru x Sasuke (Naruto). Yes that pairing. This pairing has held my attention since Orochimaru gave Sasuke the Curse Mark and it hasn't left me since. However, there are soms things that should be made known. OroSasu is not meant to be rape. OroSasu is not meant to be about a perverted Orchimaru and a weak-willed Sasuke. They are both strong, interesting characters who wish to dominate. And that combination makes OroSasu the hottest pairing around. If written correctly.
Ryo x Edo (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX). Such an interesting pairing. Two very prideful people who will never back down, and that's what makes their dynamic interesting. They are always trying to outdo each other and have this hate/love thing going on. They do respect each other - and I'm convinced they do care for each other on some level - but will never be best friends or anything.
Johan x Judai (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX). I think everyone can agree that these two are made for each other. From the second they meet there is already chemistry and it just continues to grow during the series. I think Johan is the one person Judai can be completely himself with, because they're so alike. Honestly, Judai can befriend anyone but I do think not everyone understands his personality just like Johan does. What must be said though, is that they're both adults. And stories where they are both love-struck puppies is just OOC.
Naruto x Sakura (Naruto). I have been a fan of this pairing ever since Part II of Naruto began. They have a very nice dynamic together and I honestly believe that it's impossible not to like someone who you've spent so much time with. Naruto and Sakura have helped each other through tough emotional times and they know each other better than anyone.
Naruto x Hinata (Naruto). I never paid attention to this pairing because it was inconceivable to me that they would even be a possibility. Naruto and Hinata don't know each other, haven't spent any time together and haven't talked together. However, when I read chapter 700 of Naruto and saw the two of them together... they just clicked. I don't understand it myself, but they certainly fit together. I've really started to appreciate this pairing.
Things I like in stories:
- Character interaction. I love seeing different characters interact with each other and playing off of each other's reactions, especially if the characters are usually not seen together in canon.
- Descriptive writing. I like being able to really see the environment in my head and the ways the characters move in it. Not every little bit has to be described after all - I have a habit of getting too wordy - but it helps getting the story to 'live'.
- 'What If' scenarios. I love seeing how creative authors can get by changing one little thing that results into massive differences.
Things I don’t like in stories:
- Unnecessary Japanese. Just because you prefer the subbed version over the dubbed version doesn’t mean your story has to be full of Japanese words. It makes it very hard to read and interrupts the story because the reader has to look up what the words mean. Suffixes are fine, though, because they’re not obtrusive and can help characterisation. For example, Sasuke from the Naruto series doesn’t address his teachers with honorifics, which shows his lack of respect.
- Godmode!Naruto. I personally don’t understand the obsession with making Naruto this smart, super strong person with hidden bloodline abilities. His whole character is based on him being weak and naïve and rising through the ranks despite all odds and becoming powerful during the process.
- Bad grammar and bad spelling. Proof reading is necessary. It’s no problem to miss something – I do it all the time – but if your story is littered with misspelled words and weird sentences, it’s unreadable to me.
Write down your twelve favourite Naruto characters (in any order) and answer the following questions:
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? (Itachi/Naruto)
No I haven't, but I have seen a lot of these floating around! I'm not really a fan of these two together, though. I don't think Itachi would be able to handle Naruto's hyper-activeness haha!
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? (Orochimaru)
Ohgod, uuhmmm... I don't know? Physically nahh, mentally yesss! I'm scared that if I elaborate I'll scare everyone away! XD
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? (Hinata and Neji)
HAHAHA omg! Well, it would have to be the other way around for starters... and well, I think Hinata would faint. But they would have very strong babies, so that's a plus...
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? (Karin)
Now that you mention it... no. This needs to change! Karin is awesome and way too underrated!
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? (Kiba and Itachi)
Maybe? XD I'm too confused by this picture to answer properly.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? (Kabuto/Karin or Kabuto/Suigetsu)
Kabuto/Karin! I can already see this happening!
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? (Ino with Kiba/Hinata)
Ino would be shocked to see Hinata getting over Naruto, but then she would jump for joy because she realises Kiba and Hinata are perfect for each other. Aaah I love KibaHina!
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fanfic! (Shikamaru/Suigetsu)
While doing some investigating into this new team Sasuke has created, Shikamaru meets someone who he just can't figure out. He knew this mission would end up being troublesome. Meanwhile, Suigetsu is having the time of his life!
9) Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff? (Sasuke/Neji)
Yes, definitely! Well, okay I've never read any fluff about them - they're more the kind to have a hot meeting - but I can definitely see it happening.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic! (Ino/Hinata)
"Always Second Best"
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One? (Orochimaru/Sasuke)
Hehehe, I love this pairing way too much! Well, the obvious plot of course: Orochimaru was very literal with the whole "I want your body" thing and those three years weren't off-screen for nothing, soo...
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? (Shikamaru)
Oh most definitely, ShikaIno, ShikaTema...
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? (Naruto)
Who doesn't write or draw Naruto is the better question!
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? (Kiba/Orochimaru/Kabuto)
Ehmm, no I'm pretty sure nobody writes that. OroKabu, sure! But what would Kiba even be doing there?
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? (Suigetsu)
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? (Neji)
Freewill - Rush. Just listen to those lyrics: "A planet of playthings. We dance on the strings of powers we cannot perceive. The stars aren't aligned or the gods are malign. Blame is better to give than receive." or "You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill. I will choose a path that's clear, I will choose free will!"
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? (Sasuke/Itachi/Hinata)
Warning: Incest! Hotness all around! Probably non-con, I don't see Hinata getting into this...
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? (Suigetsu on Kiba)
"Hey, you wanna see my sword?"
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight? (Naruto describing Kiba and Neji)
"HAHAHA Kiba, what the hell?!"
20) How emo is Seven? (Ino)
Haha, not emo at all!
My Stories (finished, upcoming and in progress)
The Colour Red: A time travel story in which Kakashi goes back in time after Sasuke kills Sakura. Realising the root of the problem is the Sharingan, he attempts to destroy Sasuke's eyes in order to restore the future.
This story is currently in progress. I will try to update regularly (once every week or once every two weeks), but sometimes there will be longer gaps.
Find A Way: A one-sided Alois/Claude story in which Alois reminisces about their relationship and his feelings.
This story is finished.