Author has written 5 stories for Halo, Star Wars, and Dishonored.
Ok, so were to start were to start. Oh yea, I own 12 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 bunny. My birthday is June 9. I love anything sStar Wars, LOTR, Halo, Eragon, Warrior Cats, Transformers, Death Note, Black Butler, Digimon, and anything else thats fiction. My favorite things about Star Wars are anything having to do with clones, mandaloains, and some times sith.
I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
If you have insanely annoying siblings copy and paste this on your profile.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
And when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack
Mummy I was a good girl
I did what I was told
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye
I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another
And all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much
And please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now
And tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest
Mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class
And never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this
Mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try
I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest
But mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest
Mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would
I wanted to go to college
I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with daddy
On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married
I wanted to have a kid
I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live
But mummy I must go now
The time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris
I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date
I love you mummy I always have
I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you"
In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would
Pass this around
I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground
If you pass this on
Maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart
For the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
Now you have two choices
1) repost and show you care
2)ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart
(Please just copy and paste this on to your site and show that you care)
On a stop light green means go, red means stop and yellow means slow down, but on a banana it's just the opposite. Green means 'hold on,' yellow means 'go ahead,' and red means,
'where the fuck did you get that banana at?'
Another lesson about best friends:
FRIENDS: Will help me find my way when I'm lostBEST FRIENDS: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions.
FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive.BEST FRIENDS: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
FRIENDS: Will watch my pets when I go away.BEST FRIENDS: Won't let me go away.
FRIENDS: Will help me up when I fall down.BEST FRIENDS: Will point and laugh because she tripped me.
FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with me.BEST FRIENDS: Will kidnap the band with me.
FRIENDS: Ask me for my number.BEST FRIENDS: Ask me for her number.
FRIENDS: Hide me from the cops.BEST FRIENDS: Are probably the reason they're after me in the first place.
FRIENDS: Let me make an idiot of myself in public.BEST FRIENDS: Are up there with me making an idiot out of themselves too.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why I have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mister and Missess, Grandma by Grandma and Grandpa by Grandpa.BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM, Grandma, GRANNY and Grandpa, GRAMPS.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN! We messed up!" OR "LET'S DO IT AGAIN NEXT WEEK!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school and college to be your drinking buddies.BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say "Girl, drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this stuff!
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. Douglas Adams
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. Paul Beatty
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. Robert Bloch
I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally. W.C. Fields
I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter. Winston Churchill
Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over Unknown
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times and I'll scratch your eyes out. Unknown
I'm on a see food diet. I see food and I eat it. Unknown
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend. Unknown
If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it. Unknown
If at first you don't succeed, erase all evidence you tried Unknown
Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried. Unknown
I don't have "blonde moments." I have temporary technical difficulty. Unknown
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the hell is the ceiling? Unknown
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die. Unknown
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else. Unknown
You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Unknown
Twenty Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Everytime someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks, once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "For smuggling diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "To go".
12. Sing along at the Opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity; send this list to someone to make them smile! It's called...therapy!
For all of those who have wanted to do some random things in Wal-Mart, here is a list to do. Post it on your profile so other people can do them too:
Sixteen Things To Do At WAL-MART:
1. Get twenty-four boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at five minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares." and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15, xEmmyxlovesxKevyjx, Phil123, Volital, The Mad Maiden, RvB Freelancer Tex, ShadowedBlossom Darth Spartan