Author has written 23 stories for Detective Conan/Case Closed, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, and House, M.D..
Hi there! I'm Tetra26 a.k.a batty_gal on LJ. I love writing fan fiction, songs, and I'm working on a few original stories.
I have one Detective Conan ongoing fic entitled "One Truth Countless Lies", or OTCL for short. This fic is a "What If Shinichi Doesn't Turn Back" fic, so if you like that sort of thing, feel free to read it. It is also a Het fic even though I do write slash. (This story is on hiatus and might be reworked into being complete as it stands.)
I'm a huge Wolfram fan and a big fan of the WolfYuu/Yuuram pairing. I do not buy into the Seme/Uke thing, that is too limiting and some of the reasons for someone to be considered Seme or Uke make me laugh. Quite frankly, Seme/Uke can go die in a fire. In my fics, topping and bottoming have nothing to do with who a person is, their physical features, or any other ridiculous stereotypes assigned to someone's preference in the bedroom. In other words, in my own fics, someone's preferences will have no impact on their characterizations. Wolfram will not be some willowy uke that needs to be saved by Yuuri, and Yuuri will not suddenly gain 12329232 cool Seme points as he heals the poor, broken Wolfram.
I have my own personal Wolfram project going on in which I pair Wolfram with everyone, romantic or not. So far, I have Wolfram x Günter, Wolfram x Saralegui, Wolfram x Alford, Wolfram x Yozak, Wolfram x Gwendal and even onesided Wolfram x Morgif (Note: Not all of these pairings are romantic -- for example, the Wolfram x Gwendal one is simply Gwendal offering Wolfram some guidance). The pairings I'm most serious about with Wolfram outside of Wolfyuu/Yuuram is Wolfram/Murata. I've also taken a liking to Wolfram/Yozak, Wolfram/Murata/Yozak, and Wolfram/Saralegui. Wolfram is simply my favorite character and the most interesting in the anime/novels to me. I love exploring him for some reason!
My current ongoing is "Suitors", which is a sequel to the Wolfram/Saralegui fic "1 Up". "1 Up" started out as a comical oneshot, but people showed such interest in the Wolfram/Saralegui dynamic that I sort of took it and ran with it. However, "Suitors" is about Wolfram dealing with various people trying to pursue him - and the thoughts of the people who are not doing so. I have another ongoing called "Murder at Blood Pledge Castle". Currently, it is on hiatus.
There are several of my stories that are not on here.
1) A crack fic entitled "And Now, Because No One Demanded It!" However, it's also NC-17 and includes incest, massive swearing, etc. Not to be taken seriously at all. It can be found here: http:///15772.html
2) A Mary-Sue parody crackfic entitled "The Worst KKM Fic That I Could Possibly Write". Parody is the key word here. It can be found here: http:///21170.html
3) A compilation of five drabbles entitled "Tresses", which deals with Wolfram having a hair fetish. None of these are M-rated, though the Wolfram/Yuuri and Wolfram/Saralegui ones are "suggestive". - http:///series/4473
4) A compilation of five drabbles entitled "Kinks", where Wolfram and several kinks are addressed. All of these are M-rated with the exception of "Killing". - http:///series/4820
5) A compliation of five drabbles entitled "DressCrossed", which deals with Wolfram and various crossdressing scenarios, and he is not the only one crossdressing. - http:///series/4824
5) And -because of recent events going on with a bot that's reporting fics (and due to M and MA rating being so close together) - chapter 12 of The Admirer and the Sage has now been sanitized. Read the original version on my livejournal here: http:///16570.html
And finally, one last note on KKM: You will never find any bashing in my stories of any character, no matter what the main ship in the story is. It's unnecessary, as are the hundreds of shipping wars in this and other fandoms. If I have issues with a character, I will address them - outside of my fics. Luckily, there's no character in KKM that I dislike. Not even Belal. Besides, I'd much prefer to focus on the characters and ships I love, instead of being upset over what someone else ships.
Also, I like reviews, especially those that point out errors. That makes me a better writer, and I greatly appreciate the help - especially since I've been working on some original works. Currently, as of October 14 2009, I am in the process of reworking my older fics since my writing style has changed so much from when I started (1 Up has been revised completely as of February 11, 2010). I will be posting those updated version in my LJ and here. So, if you go back to read a story and note that it's different, it's probably because it's a revised version. I cringe at some of my earlier mistakes, and can't bear leaving them as is.