Author has written 5 stories for Twilight.
"I'm an artist. Torture is a prerequisite."
I was introduced to fanfiction in February of 2008. I blame it on the phenomenon, Twilight. I adored the series and I was anxious for the final installment to be released and a friend suggested I take up reading a few Twilight fanfictions while I wait. Needless to say, I became hooked!
Eventually, a story of my own began forming in my head. After a couple of months it was apparent that it would not leave me alone until I had written it all down, so, Haunting Moon was born. Every Tuesday and Thursday during my Economics class I would write constantly. How I managed an "A" in that course is beyond me!
Since the beginning of Haunting Moon, I have had numerous encounters with these so called 'Plot Bunnies,' the end result being that I now have eight binders full of possible fanfics (UPDATE: I tossed the binders. There are now several documents on my laptop!). Once they attack, you never go back. You can read more about my bunnies in the "Upcoming Projects" thread on my page.
Writing has never been my forte. Don't get me wrong, I love reading and coming up with different plot scenarios is a blast, but I have never been one to actually write any of it down. I'm more of a visual person. I'm always dabbling in Photoshop and video editing programs, which is a plus because now all my stories have graphics for your viewing pleasure!
I have a soft spot for the Alternate Universe. At first, I was adamantly against them, however, after a few persistent friends I read Meyer University by Sh.C. and it blew my mind! Now I cannot get enough of them. In fact, all of my stories are AU. Strictly canon pairings and such, but AU nonetheless.
If you are curious about my life outside the walls of fanfiction, there's really not that much to tell. I graduated from college in June of 2008. I work in a small town. I spend as much time as I can with family and friends. My hobbies include graphic design, writing, tennis and theater hopping. I suppose if there's anything else you would like to know you can contact me!
An epic tale of Bella's journey to self-discovery, keeping friends despite being sworn enemies and finding out how far she will go for love... but, there is always a twist!
For everything on, check out its !
Upcoming project. Some of you have expressed interest in the story of Alice and Bella at the asylum. I had been planning the prequel for as long as I've been writing Haunting Moon, so once I finish HM I will start on this fanfic!
NEW(For some reason, people in Germany are not able to view this vid. Sorry German readers. I'm working on the solution now and I'll update you all when it's fixed.)
You think you know the real Isabella, but you only know the poster of a girl. AU/AH ExB
Chapter 2 - Trash Talk Extras:(including JTALK cover & article BiteMe CD cover)
Chapter 3 - Null & Void Extras:by Kina Grannis (although, I like the overall sound of version best)
Chapter 4 - Holiday Traditions Extras:
Chapter 7 - Hope for the Hopeless Extras:
Chapter 11 - Thinking About You Extras:
Chapter 12 - Christmas Stalker Extras:(updated) (updated)
Chapter 13 - Nitty-Gritty Extras:
Chapter 14 - Unexpected Circumstances Extras:
When an unexpected surprise turns up at Bella Swan's doorstep she finds herself having to answer for all the choices she made sixteen years ago.
- Bella Swan finds herself stranded on a deserted island with a group of strangers. Can they learn to work together in order to survive or will the island be their final resting place?
- This is a, dare I say, zombie storyline that has been in my head for some time but I haven't gotten around to actually writing it out yet. So, I made a video trailer until I can get to it! Bella moves to Manhattan for a job when an earthquake hits. Strange and terrifying things start to happen. Bella bands together with her new neighbors as they struggle to stay alive.
- When Bella Swan receives her acceptance letter to Juilliard she feels like all her dreams are coming true. Everything was perfect until it was all ripped away. With help from her new friends Bella discovers an inner strength she never knew she had.
- When Fate betrays your heart, Destiny leaves you no choice. This is a medieval piece I am working on.
- Bella's father has been absent from her life for as long as she can remember. Turns out he works for the military in a top secret location... Far away in another galaxy. This summary is a WIP in itself.
- Isabella Swan is on the fast track towards self-destruction. After being arrested for the third time, she is sentenced to a youth rehabilitation center until she turns eighteen.
Unsafe External Link