Poll: Who is your favorite Gundam Wing pilot? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Dragon Ball Z.
Name: Not telling, haha
Hair + Eyes: Blonde hair, blue eyes
Interest: Music, Baking (going to college for this), snowboarding, reading fanfiction =]
Anime: I admit- i'm not a what most people call an anime fan, i have never seen Naruto or Bleach. However I do love:
Favorite characters: Gohan (DBZ), Takuya (Digimon frontier) and Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing) are my all time favorite characters on tv.
Other TV: House, Grey's Anatomy, True Blood, Dexter, Alphas, Supernatural, Smallville, Glee, Criminal Minds, and The Big Band Theory (Sheldon and Penny should be a couple!!!!!)
You know you're a 90's kid when:
- you collected crazy bones
- you played with lego and k-nex
- you collected pogs
- you used to collect pokemon cards and traded them at school
- you've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
- You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence... Not...
- You've worn skorts and felt stylish
- you got up early on Saturday mourning to watch cartoon's
- you had a walkman
- you had a discman
- everything was by settled by rock, paper, sciccors
- you rented movies on VHS
- you thought yo-yo's were cool
- you wore a ring pop as a real ring
- windows 95 was the best
- you wanted all the Beanie Babies
- you thought light up sneakers were cool
- Bill Nye taught you something
- You watched the original Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- you owned a bag of marbles
- you've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid Of The Dark?"
- your class played with a giant parachute during gym class
These are the 90 things that applied to me. I hope if you're a 90's kid, this had brought back some good memories. =]
NOTE: for anyone who reads my profile and who might read my story and is wondering when ill update- just know that i have not givin up on the story, im just at a little road block. I WILL update. Also if anyone has any questions, suggestions or anything, don't be afraid to send me a message. I don't bite!