Author has written 5 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Misc. Books, Halo, Sherlock, and Dragon Age.
Name: Zoa Naramyon (It's pronounced nair-uh-mon)
Hobbies: Reading & Writing
Sexuality: Physically attracted to males, romantically attracted to females.
July 29, 2012: My goal to quit fanfiction is a thing of the past. Now my addiction acts more as a time-filler than an obsession. I'm not missing out on life anymore. I think I've found my happy medium.
E-mail me at.
My poetry can be found at my Deviant Art account under the user name Naramyon.
I also have a Tumblr account, also under the name Naramyon.
Book genre: Science fiction. It gives me the new, amazing, strange things found in Fantasy, but without the repetition in plot.
Music: Alternative Rock, Rock, Instrumental
Artists: Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, Shinedown
Color: I don't think I have one anymore.
Food: Asian food, and most anything salty or sweet (Yes, it'll eventually kill me, but so will everything else.)
Drink: Tea, Water, Coca-Cola, and Milk.
Couples: Yuugi/Atemu/Joey, TomR/Harry, Cloud/Vincent, Neville/Harry (I'm not sure how everyone else usually uses '/', but I'm using them to separate the names of a romantic couple. Not to indicate the seme/uke.)
Animal: Insects & Arachnids
Book genre: romance
Music: Metal, Rap
Color: Pink or anything bright (@.@ My eyes!)
Food: Mexican (Oh gag!), any fast-food
Drink: Alcohol - It's just... It makes me thirsty. And it tastes nasty.
Couples: Harry/Ginny, Sasuke/Sakura (Huh... By looking at only my Favorites and Dislikes one could get the impression that I hate heterosexual couples. This is not true!)
I'm adding something else to my profile. I've been reading many stories, and sometimes I want to share a special one. So may I introduce...
Story of the Week:
Returning the Pain - by insomniac1
Naruto - He was sick of all of the plot-holes, stereo-types, and blatant stupidity. So insomniac1 decided to open readers' eyes - by blowing out their brains. 105 one-shots. Warning: Humor, Hinata-bashing, everyone-bashing, plot-bashing, logic, and 'why-didn't-I-think-of-that?'
The term 'week' is deceptive. I only update this whenever I; a) find a truly inspiring story that I feel would capture a wide audience of readers, and b) remember that I have this profile. Anyways, 'week' sounds better than 'Story of the Year' or, even worse, 'Story of the Indefinite-Period-of-Time-in-Which-I-Read-Through-Crap'.
I'm a quote collector. Sounds funny, doesn't it? It isn't, not really. I'll explain, shall I?
Now I used to have an incredibly long list of quotes posted here... But it was long, and I'm always finding new quotes... It's not like anyone was reading the bloody thing anyways.
If you're interested in reading all the quotes I've collected, head on over to my Tumblr account.If you click the button that says 'Archive' you'll be able to browse by the month they were posted.
Here's one quote from a fellow author, and it always gives me a laugh.
"Individuals can be intelligent, reasonable, and insightful, but people as a group are idiotic, gullible, panicky creatures that should be kept away from pointy objects." -- Vetis (FanFiction.net user) http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1035362/Vetis
The Top-Ten Most Stupid Reasons Against Gay Marriage:
1) "Being gay is not natural." - Sure. After all, real Americans always reject 'unnatural' things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction, and air conditioning. (Feel the sarcasm.)
2) "Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay." - Only in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) "Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior." - And people wishing to marry animals isn't? After all, a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract. (Did I mention that I like sarcasm?)
4) "Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all." - Yep, and women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) "Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed." - Oh yes, the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed. (I really should just let you get it on your own.)
6) "Straight marriages are valid because they produce children." - So gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children?
7) "Obviously gay parents will raise gay children." - Since straight parents only raise straight children. (Whoever said this, is a moron.)
8) "Gay marriage is not supported by religion." - In a theocracy like our's, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America. (If you didn't get that sarcasm, you just got stabbed by a spork-wielding troll-doll.)
9) "Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home." - That's why we, as a society, expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) "Gay marriage will change the foundation of society." - After all, we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
Unsafe External Link