Author has written 2 stories for Tokyo Mew Mew.
Hey, here are some interesting facts about me:
1. My first anime was Sailor Moon. I still love to watch Sailor Moon Abridged on YouTube, it brings back memories. I haven't watched Sailor Moon Crystal yet because i'm waiting for everything to be completed and then I'm gonna marathon it.
2. The first book that I had ever finished was Teenage Mermaid by Ellen Schreiber. Now I love the vampire kisses series. I've gotten to meet Ellen at book signings where I live and she is a fantastic woman.
3. I have been to Disney World when I was 8, I wouldn't go on any of the rides cause I was too chicken.
4. I've been in two films. The first was a sci-fi film called Apocalypse and the Beauty Queen. My second film was called Love Chronicles.
5. I don't have my drivers license yet, I'm too afraid to drive. My mom is making me practice with her car. I still can't park properly.
6. I'm a theater major, my emphasis is in acting and I am an assistant in the costume shop.
Just a note out there to people who check up on my stories. I just want everyone to know that you all matter. If you feel like this world is not enough then keep on writing. Storytelling is one of the many ways that has occupied my time and has helped he cope through plenty of though times in my life. I have anxiety but I don't let that stop me from what I love to do, nor do I use it as an excuse. Love who you are because you are your biggest fan and also your biggest critique.
Love and hugs,
If any writers out there are interested in an awesome editing software please download Hemmingway for your Laptop, Tablet, or smart phone. I'll put down the link for you to use.