Author has written 3 stories for Half-Life, A Nightmare on Elm Street, and Harry Potter.
Hey guys! It has been a while, hasn't it? I just graduated, and now I have two months of blissful serenity (and work) to accomplish everything I should have in my five years of time with this site. Ready. Set. GO!
I am truly sorry for the wait, especially for those of you eagerly awaiting more Dream Fever or The Resistance (or both). My goal for the summer is to finish The Resistance. That story has been on my mind for years. I have just never found the time or determination to sit down and work on it. But now that I am seriously considering becoming an author, I figure, hey, why not practice using that fanfic I've had lying around pretty much my entire life?
I will be finished by August 10th. I'm writing this more for me than for you, but I will be done by August 18th. However, it most likely won't all be posted by then, because I don't want to post in bulk (what's the fun in that?).
Old news: I think it's safe to say that Paradise Strike is officially dead. It hurts me more than it hurts you, but Estrella and I have closed this chapter on our life and have moved on. Sorry! I hope you enjoy what we have up. After all, it's about the journey, not the destination. Who knows, maybe one day, when Estrella and I are both sitting on our porches, knitting for the grandchildren, we will decide to whip up the rest of the fic. Who knows where life will take us. Anywho, for those who don't know, Paradise Strike is a crossover between The Sight and Wolf's Rain, with a little touch of The Dark Knight. It is posted in the genre Anime - Wolf's Rain, and since Strelli and I were being stubborn and couldn't decide which profile to post it on, we simply made up a new one called "TigersFury-LionsHeart."
My opinion of flames: The world doesn't need them because flames are only biased, nonconstructive opinion, and in my opinion, when you say what you don't like about a story in a mean and cruel fashion, the author most likely won't care and won't listen to you, and everyone who did like the story will be pissed off at you. :P Not to put you off from critiquing my story, just please don't go overboard with negative criticism.
I hope you enjoy my muse's domain. ;P
(1) "Get off . . . the nuclear . . . warhead . . . now." - Armaggedon
(2) "I didn't think you had it in you. Sorry . . . poor choice of words." - Prometheus
(3) "She's a criminal. Criminals are hot." - Transformers
(4) "Still alive . . ." - Portal
(5) "Welcome to the Internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are F.B.I. agents."
(6) "Saddam's mustard gas is nothing compared to a Walter fart!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
(7) "I used to think you were crazy, but now I can see your nuts. I thank you." - Austin Powers in Goldmember
(8) "That's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge . . ." - Cowboy Bebop
(9) "Get out there and play some ball already! It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob!" - Dodgeball
(10) "Your kids have touched me. And I believe that I've touched them." - School of Rock
(11) "Beautiful skin can only be maintained by tireless efforts which are ultimately totally futile." - Cowboy Bebop
(12) "There's a female presence with us, sir. All the men have felt her . . . wait, no they haven't!" - Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest bloopers
(13) "Whooping crane! Whoop . . . whoop . . . whoop . . . . . . . whoop." - "Civil Protection: Episode 1" (YouTube)
(14) "So, how old are you this year, Grandma?"
(15) "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
(16) "You're not the only one who's watching." - Disturbia
(17) "Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit." - I, Robot
(18) "You never told me your name . . ."
(19) "Did you just toss the Aperture-Science-Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into the Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?!" - Portal
(20) "We're definitely not going to make a G or PG version of this. It's not PillowfightCraft." - Chris Metzen regarding the rating on the upcoming WarCraft movie :)
(21) "That isn't helping, Spike . . ."
(22) "SILENCE! I KILL YOU!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
(23) Iggy's spine tightened, his face like ice. When he'd been at the School, they'd tried to surgically enhance his night vision. Now he was blind forever. Oops. - Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
(24) "Music is like candy. You throw away the rappers."
"Writing comes easy. All you have to do is stare at a blank page till your forehead bleeds." - Douglas Adams
1. The Resistance
1. Silent Night (a new Twilight fic)
2. Dream Fever
- Maximum Ride
- Lilo & Stitch
- Dragonriders of Pern
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- David Clement-Davies novels
- The Dark Knight
- Phantom of the Opera
- The Host