Author has written 21 stories for Naruto, Harry Potter, and God of War.
Where to begin...First off, I guess I better explain why I haven't updated anything in so long. I don't know if it's more from just writer's block, a plain lack of motivation, or both. I keep trying to work on a chapter, but what I come up with ends up sounding good only in my head or I just can't think of anything and give up.
But, I am trying to work on getting rid of that roadblock, hopefully, HOPEFULLY, I'll finally have something uploaded by New Years.
Second..and it kinda pains me to do this..taking the above into consideration, I'm considering putting a few of my older fics up for adoption. I know, it's more or less my fault for starting so many. I'l probably list about 5 or so once I make my decision.
Ever wonder what could have been if Naruto had found something in the Scroll besides Shadow Clones? I Mean, it's the FORBIDDEN SCROLL. Anything could probably be in it.
Which is why I now offer The 'What's in the Scroll?' Challange.
1)No Kage Bunshin. Naruto either decides against it or finds something before getting to it.
2) What he finds can be a weapon..(Kung Lao's hat, The Witchblade, ect..) Or it can be someone (IE; Felicia from Darkstalkers, Razel from Soul Reaver..) your choice.
3) Naruto can retain a bit of his old self, but must aquire SOME badass-ness. If a person, they can either offer him something in exchange for being freed or make a decision to help after seeing what he has to put up with
4) Parings: Naru/Hina, femFaku, or Tenten, or a combination. Harem is optional.
5) Bashings: not essential, but Team 7 bashing is encouraged. Any others will be up to the writer's tastes.
6) Naruto has to beat seven shades of shit out of Sasuke AT LEAST once in the fic. (somewhere aside from the VoTE.)
7) Please...no yaoi. FemNaruto..?(Naruko?)...mmmmMaybe...
PM me if interested.
New one that hit me while loitering around in Deviantart
While resting after taking the forbiden scroll, Naruto encounters the Kyuubi.
However, the fox isn't what he appears to be. Naruto discovers Kyuubi wasn't always the Nine-Tailed Fox. Once, long ago, he was a spook with a love of pranks
Unsafe External Link