Sex: I'm a guy
Some of the anime I like are
Full Metal Alchemist
Baka to test
Familiar of Zero
Arakawa under the bridge
and a bunch of other ones, but I'm too lazy to write them all.
Love video games, anime, and fanfics.
Naruto/ pretty much any girl including crossover pairings except Sakura, I don't like Sakura.
I hate Yaoi no offense to Yaoi lovers but personally I am just not a fan of it.
I am bone of my PSP
"We're both of the same breed, after all ... motives for war are of no concern. Religion,Ideology,Resources, Land, Grudges, Love, or A whim No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start a war." -Pain/Nagato. (Naruto)
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred."-Pain/Nagato. (Naruto)
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"-Uchiha Itachi. (Naruto)
"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth."-Hatake Kakashi. (Naruto)
"I never give up... I never go back on my word... thats my way of the ninja!"-Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)
"When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It's when... they are forgotten."-Dr. Hiriluk (One Piece)
"The pirates are evil!!? The marines are righteous!!? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history...!!! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values!!! Those who stand on top determines what's right and what's wrong!!! This very place is neutral ground!!! Justice will prevail, you say!? But of course it will!!! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!!!" -Donquixote Doflamingo (One Piece)
"Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, the Dreams of its People. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease."-Gol D. Roger, The Pirate King (One Piece)
"There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former." Albert Einstien.
"Ichigo...I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in chaos, this sky becomes clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easily. Can you understand...the horror of being pelted by rain in this solitary world? If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you trust in me, I will let no rain fall in this world. Ichigo, trust me. You are not fighting alone."-Zangetsu (Bleach)
"Don't believe in yourself! Believe in ME who believes in you!!!"-Kamina (Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
"Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you, Believe in the you who believes in yourself."-Kamina (Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
"Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"-Kamina (Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
"If there's a wall in our way, then we smash it down! If there isn't a path then we carve one ourselves! The magma of our souls burns with a mighty flame! Gurren Lagann! Just who in the hell do you think we are!?"-Kamina and Simon (Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth. "-Alphonse Elric (Full Metal Alchemsit)
"The world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange doesn't encompass everything that goes on here. But I still choose to believe in its principle: that all things do come at a price. That there's an ebb, and a flow, a cycle. That the pain we went through did have a reward and that anyone who's determined and perseveres will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they expected. "-Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
"To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward. "-Hataki Kakashi (Naruto)
"So shut up about "destiny" and "inescapable fate...You shouldn't whine about such trivial stuff! Cause... unlike me... you're not a 'FAILURE.' "-Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)
"When a person... has something important they want to protect... that's when they can become truly strong."-Haku (Naruto)
"I realized the most painful thing... That in this world... my existence was not needed"-Haku(Naruto)
"Can you understand? Not having a dream... not being needed by anyone... The pain of merely being alive"-Haku (Naruto)
"When captured birds grow wiser, they try to open the cage with their beaks. They don't give up, because they want to fly again. "-Shiranui Genma (Naruto)
"The true measure of a shinobi is not how he lives but how he dies. its not what they do in life but what they did before dying that proves their worth... "-Jiraiya (Naruto)
"A ninja is one who endures, one who stands brave. Let me teach you one thing. The most important attribute of a ninja is not the number of jutsu he masters. The most important thing is ... The guts to never give up."-Jiraiya (Naruto)
"What are you doing? Why do you run Ichigo? You still have not called me. Face forward, Ichigo. You should be able to hear it now. That which blocks your ears is worthless fear. The enemy is one, you are one. What is there to fear? Cast off your fear. Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still. Retreat and you will age. Hesitate and you will die. Shout…my name is…ZANGETSU!"-Zangetsu (Bleach)
"We the warriors, go now to the field of battle! believe that our blades will not shatter! believe that our spirits will not break! even if we walk separate paths, our iron resolve shall remain united! swear! that even if the ground crumbles beneath us... we shall return here, alive, again!. "-Abarai Renji (Bleach)
"Do you know what's the difference between a king and his horse?? INSTINCT!!!!. "-Hollow Ichigo (Bleach)
"In your sword, all I see is fear. When you attack, 'you are afraid to cut someone.' When you defend, 'you are afraid of getting cut.' When you protect, 'you are afraid they will die.' You’re sword if filled with fear. It’s pathetic, you can’t give into fear in a fight. It won’t help you at all. When you’re attacking think, 'I will cut you.' When you’re defending think, 'I won’t let you hit me.' When you’re protecting someone think, 'I will not let you die.' "-Kisuke Urahara (Bleach)
"Well can't you see, the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?. "-Urahara Kisuke (Bleach)
"People are able to hold onto hope, since death is that which cannot be seen. "-Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach)
"There is no such thing as perfect in this world. That may sound cliche, but it's the truth. The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it. But what's the point of achieving perfection? There is none. Nothing. Not a single thing. I spit on perfection! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is no room for imagination. No place left for that person to gain additional knowledge or abilities. Do you know what that means? For scientists such as us, perfection only brings despair. It is our job to create things more wonderful than anything before them, but never to obtain perfection. A scientist must be a person who finds ecstasy while suffering from that antimony. In short, the moment that foolishness left your mouth and reached my ears, you had already lost. Of course, that's assuming you are a scientist. "-Kurotsuchi Mayuri (Bleach)
"And while you're waiting for us to kill you, we highly recommend pissing yourself, Followed by a course of praying to your impudent god. And cowering in the corner and begging, always good. But if you act now, there's still time for an old-fashioned Suicide!! Thank you London! We love you! goodnight!!."-Yan Valentine (Hellsing)
"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!."-Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
"The world's not perfect, but it's there for us trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful "-Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)
"Stand up and walk. Move on. After all, you have perfect legs to stand on."-Edward Elric (FullMetal Alchemist)
"Damn it, there's so many idiots who's asses I have to kick! I'll have to start carrying a list just to keep track of them all!"-Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
"Even if armed with hundreds of weapons... there are times when you just can't beat a man with a spear of conviction in his gut. "-Zeff (One Piece)
"I've set myself to become the King of the Pirates...and if I die trying...then at least I tried!"-Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
"A wound that would make an ordinary man unconscious... I won't lose to it. A wound that would kill an ordinary person... I won't lose to it! To face one who is extraordinary, Hawk Eyes... I can't allow myself to be ordinary!"-Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
"Just shut up with your god crap, already!!! What kind of GOD... CAN'T SAVE A SINGLE DAMN THING??!!"-Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
"Listen up... You can pour drinks on me, you can throw food at me... You can even spit on me. I'll just laugh that stuff off. But... Good reason or not... Nobody hurts a friend of mine!!!"-Shanks (One Piece)
"This 'New Era" they talk about is shit. The age where pirates dream is over!? Eh!? Oi! People's Dreams ... Never End!"-Marshall D. Teach (One Piece)
"Amidst this Shinobi world created by us foolish old people I am glad that a person like you showed up. The things I did in the past were nothing, but mistakes. But ...in my last hour, it seems I shall finally be able to do the right thing. Suna and ... Konoha. The future is likely to be different from the way things were in our time. Your mysterious power that Kakashi spoke of ... That power is likely to alter the future greatly when you become a Hokage like none before."-Elder Chiyo (Naruto)
"A place where someone still thinks of you; that’s a place you can call home."-Jiraiya (Naruto)
"Hmph, you've never understood that it's far more than a mere 'cluster of huts'... It is a place where every year, shinobi are born, raised, grow old, fight, and die to protect their home. These people are precious to me. We share a home, we share a life, and though we may not share ties of blood... they are precious to me! They are my family!"-Third Hokage (Naruto)
"Even when injured, to believe in victory and to think ahead.. The power to believe in yourself.. That becomes the power that changes destiny."-Genma (Naruto)
"Those who can't put their destinies on the line.. Who cling to the uncertain future of "There's always next year".. And then walk away from their chance.. Those pieces of trash who can only make cowardly choices.. Don't have the right to become chuunin.. That's how I feel!"-Ibiki (Naruto)
"Protect whatever is important to you with these two arms, no matter how tough or sad it is, even if it costs you your life."-Kaiza(Naruto)
"Ultimately we were brought here to become the vessel of the nine-tailed fox... but before the beast can be housed... we must fill the vessel with love. Do that, and even the host of the nine-tailed fox may live a happy life." -Mito (Naruto)
"Don't apologize. I had a lot of hard times, growing up as a Jinchuuriki, but i never blamed either of you! Maybe I never understood what a parent's love is really like, but I never had a mom or dad to begin with... so I managed. But now I get it. I live because my mom and dad gave their lives for me. You filled me up with love before you put the nine-tailed fox in me! So here i am, happy and healthy! I'm glad I ended up being your son!"-Naruto (Naruto)
"I am Uzumaki Naruto, Ninja of the Hidden Leaf. My dream is to become Hokage. One to surpass all the previous Hokages. To become a Bigger Bad Ass than my Father! To become a Stronger Shinobi than my Mother!"-Naruto (Naruto)
"Three times now... we've fought World Wars for our own Nations, our own Villages. We've hurt one another. We've hated one another. That hatred bred lust for power and that lust for power created me. And I hatted this world, and all the people in it... I wanted to destroy it with my own hands. The exact same thing Akatsuki is trying to do today. But one man, one ninja from the hidden leaf stopped me. I was his enemy, yet he wept for me! I hurt him, yet he called me his friend! He saved me! Me enemy, my fellow Jinchuuriki... He suffered the same pain as me, yet bore no ill will. There are no enemies here Because we've all suffered at Akatsuki's hand! So there is no Sand, no Stone, no Leaf, no Mist, no Cloud! There are only "Shinobi!" And if you still hold a grudge against the sand, Then when this war is over, come and take my head instead! Our enemies are after the friend who saved my life! If they take him, If we hand him over, our world is finished! I want to protect him, and I want to protect our world! But I'm too young to protect it all on my own! All of You, Lend me your aid! Everyone who's with me, let's go!"-Gaara (Naruto)
"Do fairies really have tails. Do they even exist... Like them this place as eternal mystery... A never ending adventure!"-Makarov (Fairytail)
Murphy's 15 Other Laws...
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear
2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
3. He, who laughs last, thinks slowest.
4. A day without sunshine is like. . . well, night.
5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
7. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
8. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting
9. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end,
10. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
11. The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by
12. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish
13. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
14. The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in the dark.
15. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of
The Laws of Anime Version 6.0
Originally compiled and edited by Darrin Bright and Ryan Shellito
#1. Law of Metaphysical Irregularity
#2. Law of Differentiated Gravitation
#3. Law of Sonic Amplification, First Law of Anime Acoustics
#4. Law of Constant Thrust, First Law of Anime Motion
#5. Law of Mechanical Mobility, Second Law of Anime Motion
#6. Law of Temporal Variability
#7. First Law of Temporal Mortality
#8. Second Law of Temporal Mortality
#9. Law of Dramatic Emphasis
#10, Law of Dramatic Multiplicity
#11. Law of Inherent Combustability
#12. Law of Phlogistatic Emission
#13. Law of Energetic Emission
#14. Law of Inverse Lethal Magnitude
#15. Law of Inexhaustability
#16. Law of Inverse Accuracy
#17. Law of Transient Romantic Unreliability
#18. Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
#19. Law of Demonic Consistency
#20. Law of Militaristic Unreliability
#21. Law of Tactical Unreliability
#22. Law of Inconsequential Undetectability
#23. Law of Juvenile Intellectuality
#24. Law of Americanthropomorphism
#25. Law of Mandibular Proportionality
#26. Law of Feline Mutation
#27. Law of Conservation of Firepower
#28. Law of Technological User-Benevolence
#29. Law of Melee Luminescence
#30. Law of Non-anthropomorphic Antagonism
#31. Law of Follicular Chroma Variability
#32. Law of Follicular Permanence
#33. Law of Topological Aerodynamics, First Law of Anime Aero-Dynamics
#34. Law of Probable Attire
#35. Law of Musical Omnipotence
#36. Law of Quitupular Agglutination
#37. Law of Extra-dimensional Capacitance
#38. Law of Hydrostatic Emission
#39. Law of Inverse Attraction
#40. Law of Nasal Sanguination
#41. Law of Xylolaceration
#42. Law of Juvenile Omnipotence
#43. Law of Quadrotriscadecophobia
#44. Law of Nominative Clamovocation
#45. Law of Uninterruptible Metamorphosis
#46. Law of Flimsy Incognition
#47- Law of Mandibular Combustible Emission- All anime characters seem to have some
#48- Law of Electrical and Combustible Survivalism- If you get electrocuted or
#49- Law of Female wrath- If a male character insults a female character, he will
#50- Law of Artistic Perversion- Most (not all) Anime artists are perverts and are
#51- Law of Uninterruptible Nominative Clamovocation- This law is a mixture of Laws
52- Law of Telepathic Obliviousness- Most of the time, some Anime characters
#53- Law of Chromatic Diversity- Air can be any color of the viewable spectrum.
#54- Law of Old Man Comic Relief- Comic relief comes in the form of a short, bald,
#55- Law of the Wise Old Man- Little old Japanese men always know how it ends and
#56- Law of Omnipotent Unreliability- Any "Bad Guy" with Omnipotent powers/weapons
#57- Law of Minimum Corneal Volume- Eyeballs may make up no less than one sixth of
#58- Law of Electrical Charges in Hair- Hair attracts electricity in abundance,
#59- Law of Ammunition Accuracy- When there are multiple types of ammunition
#60- Law of Active Female Attraction- In a comedy series, a male character’s
#61- Law of Sweat Pore Variability- When a person is embarrassed, caught in an
#62- The Law of Inverse Training Time- A person who has been training for 3 years
#63- Law of Needs to Few and Many- The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the
#64- Law of Bad Humor- Whenever someone says something that is intended to be
#65- Law of Extreme Anger- Whenever a female character gets mad, such as seeing the
#66- Law of Differentiated Gravitation-
#67- Law of Conservation of Ambient Dramatic Tension- In any situation where the
#68- Law of Coercive Vehicular Control- No matter how complex or well defined the
#69- Amendment to the Law of Conservation of Ambient Dramatic Tension- In any
#70- Law of The Rushing Background Effect- Whenever something dramatic occurs, a
#71- Law of Inter-dimensional Hammers- Whenever a female character witnesses a male
#72- Law of Instant Band-Aids- Whenever a character is injured (usually in a head
#73- Law of Universal Edge Defense- Any projectile attack, from a blast of magic to
#74- Law of Intractable Sanity- There is no such thing as insanity in anime. When
#75- Law of Celestial Body Control- At a dramatically correct moment, a hero can
#76- Law of Aura of Forgetfulness- Any hero who wishes his/her identity to remain a
#77- Law of Cool Hair Factor- The hair of a hero will always coalesce into thick
#78- Law of Inverse Coping- Any single event will happen to the ONE character LEAST
#79- Law of Martial Arts Training Invulnerability- The Myth that certain martial
#80- Law of Stereotype Captain characteristics- If a captain of any type of ship is
#81- Law of Shades/Coolness Factor- Shades can make you instantly cool, even if
#82- Law of Hentai Plot- The proper response to any change in the plot line of a
#83- Law of Understatement- Anything that is deemed too impossible will become
#84- Law of Dormant Powers- Anytime a hero is somehow outpowered and/or outclassed
#85- Law of Style Coefficient- In a situation where a Good guy may be in dire
#86- Law of Bad Guy Smugness Factor- Whenever the villain actually succeeds in
#87- Law of Tableware Nonexistence- There IS no spoon.
#88- Law of Goofy Turn-Ons- In Hentai, ordinary , pedestrian objects sometimes have
#89- Law of Penile Variance- All Anime men in Hentai have a ridiculously large
#90-Law of Hentai Female Characteristics- All Hentai women have the following
#91- Law of Vaginal Variance- Hentai Anime women can take penis lengths of 8" and
#92- Law of Hero Identification- All heroes are introduced by way of appearance
#93- Law of Cute Mascots- Any anime either Shojo or Shonen has GOT to have at
#94- Law of The Force- Most Anime heroes are blessed with a unique sort of ability
#95- Law of Naughty Tentacles- All Anime Tentacles are VERY horny and will rape any
#96- Law of Cat-Fighting- Two females with a grudge can and will go at each other,
#97- Law of Healing- Most anime heroes have a Wolverine-like healing factor that
#98- Law of Stereotype Crew Characteristics- All ships, either waterborne or
#99- Law of Sparklines- Whenever a character of the main character’s interest
#100- Law of Anime Events- Much like wrestling, anything and everything can happen.
1. No wasted beer in the name of humor.
2. It has been made official that under no circumstances should the male have to pay for birth control
3. If your best friend is dumped by a girl it is a 6 month waiting period till she can be touched. If he breaks up with her it’s a 6 day waiting period.
4. If two or more males arrived at a party by a single car, and the driving male is hooking up with a girl, it is the responsibility of the other males to find other ways home. (The exception to this law is if the driver is hooking up with his own girlfriend, the law is then void and the driver still holds full responsibility of driving his friend’s home)
5. Short shorts have been banned… Unless in a participating in a sporting event that demands shorter shorts. Also no real man should be allowed to pop his collar.
6. Every man shall allow one empty urinal of separation in a bathroom with three or more urinals; law is void if there are dividers in between each urinal.
7. If a girl and a guy are not officially dating then it can't be considered cheating. However...if the guy cheats with a girl that is less attractive to the one he is originally interested in then he is either... A) Drunk or B) Dumb ass. This then gives the original girl the right to either get mad or laugh at you.
8. No one should ever steal a man's alcohol from that man's cooler...this is the only law that suffers the penalty of death.
9. When bringing condoms to a party it is a man's responsibility to pack two in his pockets and one in his car as a spare in case a friend is in desperate need.
10. No heavy fornication in a friend's bed. Or just wash the sheets.
11. No man shall every use a rolling backpack. If you can't carry the bag then you’re not a man.
12. If another man's fly is down, you didn't see anything and may not make a comment about it.
13. When a man is borrowing a buddies tool or other equipment, if the borrower puts any scratches or brings it back with any noticeable wear, then he is required to do one of the following: If the item costs under 50 bucks, you are required to replace it. If the item costs over 50 bucks, you are required to give him a case of beer, because hey...who wants to spend more than 50 bucks on something that isn't yours.
14. When your friend picks up a hot girl...however the hot girl has an ugly friend...it is only right that you operate as a wing man doing whatever it is you got to do to help your buddy have some time alone with the hot girl. As men we are obligated to sacrifice and pay it forward for each other knowing that the favour will one day be replayed.
15. When calling shotgun, all riders of the car must be outside, and shotgun can only be called when the car is in view. Riders in the car are not allowed to run to shotgun and steal it before the person who called and deserves it arrives there. The driver of the car has no authority to decide on who gets shotgun. If a legitimate confrontation comes up where the rightful owner of the shotgun can not be determined then it will be decided by one round of paper rock scissors (with no shoot). If the two contenders tie 5 times in a row then the rightful owner of the shotgun is to be decided by a UFC cage match in which the first blood drawn decides the rightful owner of shotgun.
Addendum to Man Law No. 15:
If at any point during the process of determining the shotgun rider a hot girl hints that she would like to sit up front the driver has the sole right to declare her the shotgun rider and depending upon the situation may even deny rides to all other passengers. However, if said hot girl is an ex of any passenger they may overrule the driver's decision and make her ride in the back. Additionally, if all passengers happen to be female then revert back to original method of deciding shotgun rider substituting mud wrestling for UFC cage match. The winner then gets either a cold water hose down or shotgun the next ride unless the car is really shitty and the owner doesn’t care about muddy seats.
16. It is PAPER, ROCK, and SCISSORS with no shoot. If you must say shoot, it has to be agreed upon by both men and a witness has to be present and somewhat sober.
17. When toasting with beers you clank with the bottom.
18. You poke it you own it.
19. The head nod is an acceptable way to greet another guy when simply walking past. No words are needed to be said. An upward nod is for friends, a downward nod is for fellow men.
20. If a man is on vacation to a state that does not border his own, or any other country, it is not considered cheating if he so chooses to engage in sexual activity with a girl other than his girlfriend. Although he should be fully aware that his girlfriend may not see eye to eye if she was to ever find out.
21. A man should not masturbate more than 3 times in a day to insure being ready for any unknown or known late night action. Assisting Girls does not count… rule is in exception if male party is in a bet to set a record of number of times in a day.
22. A man shall never wear any article of women's clothing (I.E … Girls Jeans/Pants!) unless they are the loser of such a bet… or if a man is figuratively in a girls pants… (Or any other article of clothing).
23. No man in any circumstance, unless mocking a violator of this law, should pop his collar.
24. A man should never be denied the right to adjust himself or place his hands down his pants under any circumstances.
25. Being a Pirate should be considered a Manly job because pirates get two types of booty.
26. All men must eat meat. A shitload of meat; if not borderline carnivore. For no reason should a man ever be a vegetarian, or eat sick shit like tofu. Also no man should consume any food with the terms "diet", "fat free", or any other healthy suggesting terms for the sake of "watching his weight" or dieting.
27. Every man is required to learn some form of Poker before he dies.
28. If a man ever does something wrong a simple "OOPS", "My Bad", or any variations of cuss words that get the point across will suffice, no need to say "I'm Sorry"
29. No man should ever hook up with his best friend's girl, no matter how hot she is. This is in effect while they are dating or "together." If they are separated refer to Law 3 for the proper way to handle the situation. (Side Advice: Less guilt is involved if she comes on to you.
30. under no circumstance should any one man cock-block another man’s attempt at getting some tang. Let’s just leave that up to the tangs fat friend. Please note that cock-blocking will result in a suspension of your Man status and its privileges, and will result in the title Manbitch.
31. Every man should watch sports center at least once a day, though multiple viewings are recommended so that one can hold his own in any debate on sports that may arise that day.
32. Under no circumstances shall any man lay a hand on a female or a child in violence. Spanking of a woman's ass or pulling of the hair is permitted if done on request. Corporal punishment is permitted excluding obvious extremes. Punishment for the attacking male is that if other men see the assault taking place they having the right to take him out back behind a building and show him how to fight with real men. In this situation more than one man may be used in the attacking of said woman beater because he clearly doesn’t mind an unfair fight seeing as he was hitting a lady or a child to begin with. A call to the police is a very last resort and should only be used is said male is over 6' 5" 250lb. or an ufc cage fighter. A kick to the crotch is only called for in cases of rape. If it is merely a guy beating a woman, defenseless child, or elderly people then a legitimate beating is called for, but no shots to the crotch. If it is a case of rape however, multiple shots to the crotch are called for. The punishment must fit the crime and since rape is using that area of the body, it is ok to inflict damage to it.
33. If a woman is present whether family or friend no man under any circumstances shall make their own food or pour their own drinks unless it is a special holiday such as, Mother's day, Birthday's, or St. Patrick's day or if the woman cannot keep up with the pace you want your drink poured. Law is void if significant grilling is involved.
34. No man shall ever watch a soap opera ever! Period! If this law is broken, it will result in the lowering of status from man to Manbitch and the questioning of the liking of opposite gendered relationships.
35. Women can't drive.
36. In the court of Man Law the statement "I was Drunk" will have the same effect as an insanity plea (reduced punishment) in standard court provided the defendant's blood alcohol level exceeds .10.
37. If any male is caught violating a Man Law in serious context, as a form of punishment he should be disowned of his manly name, only to receive the title of "Manbitch" from his peers and colleagues. Forgiveness is pending the severity of the broken law...or a case of beer to all his offended peers as a token of respect to what is manly...and what is not.
38. Any man that is old enough and is not in the army should at least support the troops, even if you don’t agree with the war they are your country men fighting to protect you and you should show them your support
39. No more crushing of empty beer cans or your forehead. Modern, thinner cans make the feat less impressive than with cans of years past.
40. If you take beer to a party the tuck rule is in play when leaving, you may take one beer max, but only if the beer will fit in your pocket.
41. Do not have a conversation at a urinal.
42. A man will not live in his parent’s house past the age of 27 unless they are ill or he is in the war.
43. All men have the right to remain silent when asked by a woman "do you like this". And the right to leave the room.
44. Sex is more important then talking
45. No man under any circumstance shall use lip balm.
46. Grilling, regardless of weather, is always the first choice for cooking.
47. No man shall ever own a dog smaller then a house cat
48. Men will invite other men to Man Law
49. No man shall ever turn down free beer because "it’s not their brand."
50. No man shall be shamed if they are passed out with their shoes off in your place. If the person passes out outside of the house, then they are fair game shoes or not.
51. It is acceptable for a man to publicly situate and/or scratch himself in the region of the gonads. If at a formal conference, then do so discretely. If at a football party, scratch away, just no handshakes.
52. The morning after, if a beer has been left on the table, no matter the temperature, it is acceptable to consume this item with food, such as its counterpart, cold pizza.
53. If you spill a man’s beer, you buy the next round/refill the cup.
54. Nursing a beer is unacceptable. The bottle/can/cup should never reach lukewarm temperature with beer still in it. If you can’t drink it in said time, don’t open it. If you can’t drink it in said time, your man status will be up for review.
55. Always accept beer from a stranger, but only if unopened/capped.
56. It is never a man’s responsibility to empty the trash while drinking. Beer cans may be staked or crushed while the bottles may be thrown into neighbour’s lawn.
57. A man does not have to like another man to drink his beer. Beer is beer.
58. It is acceptable for a man to break man laws, if no other option is humanly possible, in the pursuit of the opposite sex. His actions will be given leeway.
59. The bachelor’s party is exclusively male. (except the entertainment).
60. No man may ever sell a beer to a friend. It’s understood that said friend will repay beer with beer later. Under no circumstance may the replacement beer be of a lesser quality.
61. A man purse is still a purse.
62. No man shall dance for fun unless it’s to increase his chances with a member of the opposite sex.
63. Body paint is only acceptable on a man if it’s on game day and to support his team.
64. No man shall bring a woman to the guy’s night out. This is punishable by verbal abuse for life.
65. If you do not sweat, it’s not a sport. (People sweat during Beer Pong.)
66. If a large snake catches a man off guard and bites, said man is allowed to scream once.
67. No man shall wear a beret unless it’s for his military service.
68. When lifting weights, it is acceptable for a man to wear compression shorts under the regular shorts. No man shall ever wear compression shorts alone.
69. No man shall ever, under and circumstance, share an umbrella with another man.
70. No two men are allowed to enter a revolving door together. Unless it involves a race were the winner receives a combination of the following: beer, food, sex.
71. The girl who replies to the question "What do you want for Christmas?" with "If you loved me, you'd know what I want" gets an Xbox. End of story.
72. Keeping beer from other's by hiding it in the fridge is not permissible. Besides, sharing is caring.
73. Wives and girlfriends may not store items other than beer in the garage fridge. It is for beer only.
74. A man may publicly rebuke another man only if the first man has the man law and number memorized. Otherwise the rebuke must be in private. Furthermore, any man who has the man laws memorized will be deemed a "higher" man.
75. In no situation is it acceptable to sit cross-kneed. You either sit with feet-crossed, no cross, or stand.
76. Men are allowed to lick the plate when done but only when alone or with other men.
77. A man should be able to determine a diesel engine by sound alone.
78. While smiling, no man shall stick his tongue between his teeth.
79. It should be understood that while, yes, cheerleading is not a sport, and it is perfectly accepted to watch.
80. If a man is punched, and the hit is rubbed, he is punched again in the same area twice.
81. A man should be able to lucidly explain the rules of one or more of the following sports: Football (not the European kind), Baseball, Lacrosse, or Ice Hockey.
82. The dressing of any pet for any reason is not acceptable...any garment that is not a part of the animal shall not be allowed to be attached to that animal...exceptions are collars, leashes, etc. exception to this rule are monkeys.
83. Under no circumstances shall any man drink wine cooler...ever...unless beer or liquor is completely unattainable. This includes anything (non liquor) fruit flavored that comes in a bottle.
84. Under no circumstances shall a man ever defer control of the television remote to a female.
85. There are three reasons for which a man is allowed to cry.
1. He is hit in the genitals with anything traveling over 10mph.
2. Your date is using her teeth.
3. Anna Kournikova gets married (female’s identity is subject to change depending on time period Man Law is read).
86. When watching a "cat-fight" it is perfectly acceptable to choose sides. It is also perfectly acceptable to pray for ripage of clothing.
87. When in a public shower, no man will look below the shoulders. Also, no eye-to-eye contact for more than one second is allowed. If eye contact occurs, nod upwards, and look away.
88. No man under any circumstances should have to explain the use of a power tool to another man.
89. Never should man give a woman the credit card. No exceptions.
90. No man should talk on a telephone to a girl longer than he will have sex with her.
91. Every man should smoke at least one premium cigar in his life. Not any swisher sweet crap either. Cohiba, Monte Cristo, CAO.
92. No man shall ever read an instruction manual. If the man does not know how to use the item trial and error shall be used until the correct function is determined.
93. No man shall be held accountable for any promise he makes while drunk unless it was a bet.
94. When questioned by a friend's girlfriend, you need not and should not provide any information as to his whereabouts. You are even permitted to deny his very existence.
95. Unless he murdered someone in your immediate family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 24 hours.
96. A best man's toast may not include any of the following phrases, "down in Tijuana", "one time when we were all piss drunk", or "and this girl had the biggest rack you ever saw".
97. You may exaggerate any anecdote told to your friends by 50% without recrimination, beyond that anyone within earshot is allowed to yell out "bullshit!" (Exception: when trying to pick up a girl, the allowable exaggeration is 400%)
98. The minimum amount of time you have to wait for another man is 5 minutes. The maximum is 6 minutes. For a girl, you are required to wait 10 minutes for every point of hotness she scores on the classic 1-10 scale.
99. Bitching about the brand of free beverages in your buddy's refrigerator is forbidden. But gripe at will if the temperature is not suitable.
100. A friend must be permitted to borrow anything you own - grill, car, firstborn child - within 12 hr notice. Women or anything considered "lucky" are not applicable in this case.
101. Falling on a grenade for a buddy (agreeing to distract the skanky friend of the hot babe he's trying to score) is your legal duty. But should you get carried away with your good deed and end up getting on the beast, your pal is forbidden to ever speak of it.
102. Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to pick a Buffalo wing clean.
103. No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man. (In fact, even remembering your best friend’s birthday is optional)
104. You must offer heartfelt condolences over the death of a girlfriend’s cat, even if it was you who secretly set it on fire and threw it into a ceiling fan.
105. When stumbling upon other guys watching a sporting event, you may always ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask whose playing. You should know such things.
106. If your girlfriend asks to set your friend up with her ugly, whiny, loser friend of hers, you must grant permission, but only if you have ample time to warn your friend to prepare his excuse about joining the priesthood.
107. When picking players for sports teams it is permissible to skip over your buddy in favor of better athletes - as long as you don’t let him be the last sorry son of a bitch standing on the sideline.
108. Never join your girlfriend in ragging on a buddy of yours... unless she is withholding sex, pending your response.
109. You cannot rat out a friend who shows up to work or class with a massive hangover, however you may: hide the aspirin, smear his chair with limburger cheese, turn the brightness on his computer way down so he thinks it’s broken, or have him paged every seven minutes.
110. The morning after you and a babe, who was formerly "just a friend", go at it, the fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is no reason not to jump on her again before there is a discussion about what a big mistake it was.
111. Everybody is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day. And as such said people must consume alcohol on St. Patrick’s Day. Green and/or gold body paint may be worn, but no glitter.
112. When passing another man in a tight area where contact is possible, hole to hole or pole to pole is only acceptable. If it is pole to pole no eye contact should be made. If any detour from this is spotted by any onlooking men, possible labels such as "Fag" may be deemed necessary. Resulting immediate demotion in man status.
Act I (Poem)
Act II (Poem)
Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul
Act III (Poem)
My friend, your desire
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Act IV (Poem)
My soul, corrupted by vengeance
Legend shall speak
Act V (Poem)
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her while she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
Coeur Al'Aran (31)
Drake Wilson (2)
gabriel blessing (22)
Houkaru Kisaragi (27)
JL Davenport (21)