Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
Here's a little about me:
Writing is fun for me, my styles vary depending on my moods, most of the time it is very hard for me to write happy stories, but every once in a while i can do it. As for my tastes in stories, I can't stand reading third person writing, also, when people put themselves into a story it bugs the hell out of me. Stop being so self centered and just write a good story. I love playing with people, sometimes i try to get a reaction out of them just to see how things work out, yes it is a little wrong but it's so much fun. One thing that i have been wondering latley is what makes a writer. Anyone can be an author but only the top of the classs are actually writers. So who is an actual writer? The boy who can crank out 79 pages in a short period of time, or the girl who can only write when she get an idea that makes her want to sit down and spin a story.
Read this if you are an insecure girl (you know you want to)
Find the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who'll lay under the stars for hours to listen to your heart beat
or will stay awake just to watch you sleep
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead
who keeps your picture in his wallet
who wants to show you off to the world even in your sweatpants
who holds your hand in front of all his friends
who thinks your beautiful without makeup
one who is constantly telling you how much he cares, and how he is lucky to have you
THE one who turns to his friends and says That's Her!
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
WARNING: MAY NEED TISSUES FOR THESE:
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl:Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy:No, this is fun.
Girl:No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy:Then tell me you love me.
Girl:I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this into your profile if you would do this for someone you love.