Author has written 18 stories for Wicked, Doctor Who, Power Rangers, and Queen of Swords.
I did have something here asking about ninjas. My computer deleted it when I tried to update the profile. It's a ninja!
Hi! I'm astrum-faith.
I have so many stories half- or almost finished, and quite a few done, but I've promised myself I won't post them until I've done a story for Bridgette Barrymore, who requested something which I am taking forever to write - it's been months, I know, and I really am ashamed. I'll update as soon as I can, but naturally I want to do that story first, since I've kept her waiting so long.
Secondly: showing my support for 'Neptune Rising'.
Seriously, if you don't know who 'Veronica Mars' is, you're missing out. Veronica is a normal girl with a rare loyalty to her friends - she spends the first of three series discovering who murdered her best friend, Lilly, irrespective of the dangers of her hometown, Neptune (CA). The show a teen noir, Veronica is a character with huge strength and a fighting spirit; though she faces danger frequently, has been raped, gets arrested and openly challenges the leader of the PCH biker gang, her most broken, lost moments are found where her father (her only family and her hero) is disappointed in her. Despite the chaos which surrounds the 17-year-old schoolgirl, Veronica does not struggle to avoid being buried among the dark secrets of the richer half of Neptune; if anything, she seeks to pull back the blankets all-together and let the world see what lies beneath the sheets.
- On a related note: pit bulls. While it is true that some pit bulls have killed people, this is true of many creatures - horses are more likely to kill you or injure you than most dogs purely because of their size. Oh, right, you're saying it's not the size that matters, it's the temperament, and that if I hadn't taken into account how heavy horses are that previous fact wouldn't exist. Well, guess what? The same rule is true of pit bulls when compared with other breeds. Jack Russells are infinitely more aggressive, and some studies have shown that collies, those loyal sheepdogs which EVERYONE adores, are more likely to bite than a pit bull. The only difference is that pit bulls are heavy, far heavier than a Jack Russell, and they're bigger, so they have stronger jaws than them, too - N.B. NOT 'locking jaws' - that's nonsense, their biology is no different from other dogs, the muscles are just strong. A few isolated incidences of pit bulls attacking people, usually idiots who either hurt them or the children who were left with them when everyone knows you NEVER leave a child alone with any dog, since dogs can't get away like cats and so have to lash out to make the kids back off, and their nature of harming other dogs if allowed into close contact without restraint, despite everyone knowing that pit bulls have animal aggression (not people aggression!) have led to the pit bull name being tarred with the same brush. Try watching the beach scene between Logan and Veronica in 'Veronica Mars' episode 'Leave It To Beaver' - Backup behaves EXACTLY like 99.99 percent of all pit bulls, and like 95 percent of all dogs... Okay, I'm done venting. Thanks. And yes, this is because the dangerous dogs act means that dogs like Backup who aren't necessarily even pit bulls, just similar in appearance to pit bulls, get killed for doing nothing, just existing. And that's not fair.
Girls, go out and find a guy who:
I agree when people say girls rule now and 4ever. Copy & paste this in your profile if you agree.
Does anyone else want to add 'who gives you a teddy bear instead of flowers when you're ill'? I really want to add it!
Quotations (hopefully entertaining, but generally randomness from a very strange place some people call the 'real world' - scary.)
Oh, by the way, this took up too much room, so I've removing the explanations unless they're really necessary...which most of them are, but still.
1) Me: "I don't want to die of cancer! I want to be stabbed!"
NT: (Pause. Give slightly confused/amused/something-I-can-never-quite-identify look) "Right, I don't think I will ever hear anyone say that again in my life." Then she smiles at me. I like that - whenever I say something which would cause most people to want to put me behind bars, my friends understand. They smile.
(Essentially, all my relatives die of cancer - the worst death I can think of is lying in bed, helpless, when I'd rather something actually happened! This isn't intended to be offensive, seriously!)
2) teacher- "So, what is the outer core made of?"
Me - "See, so we could be completely wrong about what the inside of the Earth's like. It could just be a huge empty space inside."
3) "What's an oxymoron?"
ME - "A stupid oxo-cube!"
(Oh, the ways we pass the time in maths!)
4) "I love you for your loft insulation."
NT was being very mean to me considering I was planning on taking some of my house apart to help us win the insulation competition in physics class. You gotta admit, though, that it sounds funny like that.
BTW - we didn't win that competition. :(
5) "RAWR!" "HAR-HAR!" *grows* - watch Jidu Games and you'll get it. :)
6) Okay, so number 6 isn't a quotation, but it's going in anyway. Neptune-Topaz has made me SO happy! See, the most she knew about power rangers before my influence took hold was that the show existed. I asked her something philosophical when she was round my place once (because that's the sort of thing I ask her about a lot), and when she asked the context I had to admit it was power rangers and then explain the whole of The Countdown. Basically, she got hooked on the character Karone, just like I did, and I wrote a HUGE power rangers story just for her because I was so thrilled to have someone to talk about it with. She was really supportive and that's what got me into fanfiction. But I never thought she was that interested, because people are usually just putting up with me because I'm so unbelieveably annoying (I know I am - I'm proud of it, sometimes! Sorry, but I am.).
But then I asked her today if, if she could go back in time and change it, would she not let me tell her about power rangers? And she said she actually quite likes it!
I know how pathetic it sounds for me to be made happy by that, but none of my friends have the slightest interest in the show (TheDarklingChild used to watch the show, but was advised against it once she got older because 'no one else will be interested' - so she did give it up. And then she met me.), and yet I'm almost certain I've told N-T the whole Kim/Tommy story, and the whole of the background to Countdown, and a hell of a lot more! She knows more about the characters than a good number of the show's viewers, I'm sure of it!
I got this list off of someone's profile and answered the questions with my own answers...obviously. Anyway, yeah, I did this ages ago, so stuff may have changed, but still! Try one yourself if you like.
1. First name? Yes
2. Were you named after anyone? I don’t think so. I hope not, actually.
3. When did you last cry? Probably the day school let out, although I may have cried since. I’ll say a week ago, but I think it’s actually much less. This has changed! Now maybe twice a week? I managed to not cry at a funeral today.
4. Do you like your hands? Why wouldn’t I? They’re mine.
5. What is your FAVOURITE lunchmeat? Not into food that much.
6. Do you have kids? I act like a second mother for my twin brother – if you knew how much I worried about him, you’d agree it counts.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Depends. Probably not. Then again, pity-friendship? Maybe.
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No. Occasional snippets scrawled on paper, but most of my memories are in my head and my emotions interlaced with the characters I write about. It’s easier that way.
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No. I don’t use sarcasm. Why on Earth would I use sarcasm?!
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope. At least, I hope not…what did they remove if I still have them?
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yep! Although it’d have to be on my terms – if someone pushes me I’ll drag them down and drop ‘em.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Cereal is a breakfast food, so I don’t like it.
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? People do that?
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think I am; I don’t believe it.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Chocolate.
17. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 6 ½? Or 7. Depends.
18. DO YOU PREFER RED OR PINK? Usually red – rich and warm and bloody – but I don’t dislike pink most of the time. Funny how pink used to a boys' colour, huh?
19. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOU? I have to pick one thing? That I literally freeze in terror and start shaking at the thought of getting on a bus or going into a shop or anything because I can’t handle people. I cry in fear. Seriously.
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Everyone. No one’s the same when the sun comes back up.
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS FORM IN THEIR PROFILE? I don’t really mind either way.
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? No shoes. ‘Pants’ in the American sense: white. Unusual for me. But ‘pants’ in the British sense (I’m British) – I’m not sharing that kind of information. Dirty!
23. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Um, chocolate? Ferrero Rocher. Dark-chocolate Kitkat before that.
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing right now. First song in my head is ‘A-hunting we will go’ – Tenaya 7 whistles it in RPM when she’s about to attack! But that's because the sound on my computer is broken, otherwise I'd have something playing.
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I’d be the magical invisible crayon that gets to live forever because no one can find it and waste its precious short life or snap it as people (such as myself) so frequently accidentally do.
26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SMELL? Scents of people I care about.
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mum.
28. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? I don’t know. (Maybe eyes... I have a bad habit of staring at eyes I think are pretty, regardless of the person.)
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Copied it from ‘PinkRangerV’ – her stories are fantastic.
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK? Tea! Or water. Fizzy stuff makes me hyper but I don’t like being able to feel the way it makes me that way – I don’t like being out of control, even if it is because of bubbles.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT? I’m not a big sports fan. I like gymnastics and I love martial arts, if that counts. I can ride a horse pretty well. And netball is fun, but only if most of the players are guys... (weird, huh?)
32. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR? Hazel-ish. Or brown. They’re almost identical to my hair-colour, and that’s a kind of ginger…
33. WHAT IS YOUR HAT SIZE? I’m a rebel – I wear ALL hats, regardless of size!!!
34 DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
35. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD? Those quorn things covered in breadcrumbs (I can't spell it)... although I'm not actually a vegetarian.
36. DO YOU LIKE SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I don’t mind if it ends sadly, but it has to be worth watching. Why would I watch something purely to scare myself? I’m not stupid. (Sorry, I know that sounds rude, but still, I don’t see why people do that! I hear enough people walking around my room at night without seeing suggestions as to who it is in horror films. Don't need that kind of inspiration, really.)
37. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? The Wolfman, ironically, considering my last comment. I adore werewolves, since I like wolves - they're so much easier to understand than people, and make so much more sense. Anyway, for that reason, I had to judge the way they presented werewolves in the film. It’s funny when he rips the scientist guy apart. I think I giggled in the middle of the cinema. The guy was quite wolf-like, but there was too much human in them when there was the showdown...
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Bracelet. Don’t wear them often, but I like pretending they’re morphers when I see them on other people. Probably the top, though, since you don’t look at someone’s trousers and say ‘hey, so-and-so in that film/on television wore something like that!’
39. DO YOU PREFER SUMMER OR WINTER? I like the winter, but the summer’s easier to forget things in. Winter is sad. Then again, ‘sad’ isn’t a bad thing.
40. DO YOU PREFER HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. They’re a more powerful gesture, a promise that someone will hold you safe. (Or is that just me?)
41. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DESSERT? When I remember to eat dessert: those Gü chocolate puddings! They’re heaven.
So, now you know me. Well, not totally...that would be creepy. Creepy in the bad way.
c I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
c You’re just jealous because the voices talk to me and not you!
c Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
c Don’t piss me off; I’m running out of places to hide bodies!
c I’m not afraid of death! What’s it going to do? Kill me?
c Don’t knock on Death’s door. Ring the bell and run - he hates that!
c Don’t take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
c It doesn’t matter if the glass is half empty or half full, just drink the damn thing and get on with life!
c I had a handle on life, but it broke.
c I have a grip on reality, just not this particular one.
c Earth is the insane asylum for the universe. AMEN!
c I’m not a complete idiot - some parts are just missing.
c Out of my mind; back in 5 minutes.
c There’s nothing wrong with arguing with yourself; it’s when you lose the argument that it becomes weird.
c Don’t play stupid with me - I’m better at it!
c Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
c Ever stop to think... and forget to start again?
c I smile because I don’t know what the hell is going on!
c Don’t cry over spilt milk, cry when you cut yourself on the broken bottle.
c Blood is thicker than water, which is why no one will notice when you dump that body in the lake!
c Don’t live in a glass house; you’ll get sun-burnt.
c Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer.
c If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun.
c Silence is Golden, duct-tape is Silver
c I'm not Crazy. I'm psycotic. There's a difference.
A random quotation I've found a while ago and haven't bothered to update yet -
"I’ve noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born" - Ronald Reagan, 40th president of the USA
Now the unavoidable copy/paste things which virtually everyone includes for no apparent reason:
If you have a worse memory than Tommy Oliver, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you know who that is and laughed at that joke, copy and paste this onto your profile.
A large percentage of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you know, and want to slug said readers, copy and paste this into your profile.
(I'm making an exception for those who do not have English as their first language, okay? But anyone who is supposed to speak it fluently as a first language should know better! If you don't, there are people who will MAKE you know better!)
If you also know the difference between wanting to do something and actually doing it, and wish the rest of the world did, copy and paste this into your profile.
(Yeah...I don't do much, really, but I'm well aware of the fact that I don't really want to do something I know I'll chicken out of - I will not chicken out of skydiving, so that is something I want to do!)
If you are an expert at manipulating your boss / teachers / superior (i.e. success rate of 90 or more), copy and paste this into your file. If you think you would be locked up by the government and under maximum security if they could read some of your thoughts, copy this and paste it into your profile. (There's a reason I don't keep a diary - the government might find it! Their spies are everywhere!!) If you have ever had done something or said something that made perfect sense to your real friends and only caused your "peers" to look at you strangely and roll their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile. (See my 'quotation one', above.) Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you are an expert at manipulating your boss / teachers / superior (i.e. success rate of 90 or more), copy and paste this into your file.
If you think you would be locked up by the government and under maximum security if they could read some of your thoughts, copy this and paste it into your profile.
(There's a reason I don't keep a diary - the government might find it! Their spies are everywhere!!)
If you have ever had done something or said something that made perfect sense to your real friends and only caused your "peers" to look at you strangely and roll their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile.
(See my 'quotation one', above.)
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever stood in near-silence and then screamed "THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING!!" for mysterious reasons unbeknownst to you, put this in your profile.
(Okay, not exactly that phrase; does shouting ‘WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE’ count? It's pretty close.)
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If you've ever forgotten what you were talking about during a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile. If it completely pisses you off when someone says being gay is gross, then copy and paste this into your profile. (My neighbours are gay and they are among the nicest people I know.)
If you've ever forgotten what you were talking about during a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If it completely pisses you off when someone says being gay is gross, then copy and paste this into your profile.
(My neighbours are gay and they are among the nicest people I know.)
If, even though you probably have no intention of ever going near those thoughts again, you have ever wondered about your capability to kill yourself or what the world would be like without you, put this on your profile. No one will judge.
93 percent of teens would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're part of the 7 percent who would say, "What was your first clue?" Copy and paste this into your profile.
(In reference to the above copy/paste thing, I would like to point out that if, like myself, you are interested in power rangers you will probably be able to relate the word 'freak' to a character you like in some way, however random most likely due to the fact they have a super-power. Personally, I'd take it as a compliment: it means I'm not like other people, and that's a very good thing indeed!)
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile. If you can sing in a language you don't know, copy and paste this onto your profile. (I can sing the caramel song in its original Swedish. :) And a few other things.) If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear baiting, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile! (Copy and paste! Yay! It will waste your precious time on this earth! Muahahahaha!! - that was random...)
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can sing in a language you don't know, copy and paste this onto your profile. (I can sing the caramel song in its original Swedish. :) And a few other things.)
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear baiting, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
(Copy and paste! Yay! It will waste your precious time on this earth! Muahahahaha!! - that was random...)
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
(I'm not homosexual, but that doesn't mean I have to hate people who are. Homophobia is just as bad as racism, and quite possibly worse, though I'd rather you didn't quote me on that - I don't approve of either form of discrimination and am currently undecided as to which I find worse.)
Okay, I don't actually have a religious thing to put below, so I'll be making it up, okay?
When a child kneels down and prays to God
Simply because they want to
Or when another confronts their parents
And says they don’t believe it’s true
When a little girl cries because
She doesn’t know what’s out there
And her brother reassures her
With a Being who cares
Or a person finds peace
In just being free
And saying ‘there’s nothing out there
That could ever control me’
That is their choice
And it’s a beautiful thing
What kind of Lord, gods or spirits
Would dream of clipping their wings?
(In other words, everyone has a right to believe in their own way, or not to believe at all, and there is nothing that justifies trying to stop this. You can copy this if you want, but you don't have to.)
And yes, I am aware of what complete and utter rubbish that poem was, but it was very late when I wrote it and I didn't really think about it then; I can't be bothered to change it yet - too tired...:)
If you've got to here and are still reading - wow!
Do you really have nothing better to do than read my profile? (I'm not complaining, honestly.)
Seriously, though, the stories are more interesting - take a look! Please? I NEED REVIEWS!! :'( no one likes me...