Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
I am admittedly completely, totally, and utterly obsessed with Twilight. I am also completely "pro-Edward", Jacob holds no place in my heart :P ... these are probably two of the most important things to know about me... EVER!!
okay so some other things about me (not nearly as important though)
- I AM CANADIAN (tehe i've always wanted to say that :P)
- i'm 15
- female (like most Twilight fans... and i really appreciate it when guys read Twilight, it makes my day!)
- favourite colour: purple
- favourite music: pretty much older rock n' roll: Quiet Riot, ABBA, Billy Idol, Stevie Nicks, Tom Petty, Queen, Janis Joplin, Meatloaf, as well as some newer stuff: Evanescence, Hedley, Storm Large, Dilana Smith, Lifehouse, Boys like Girls, Hellogoodbye, and i really enjoy listening to pretty much anything that David Cook does (american Idol if you don't watch it) so ... i'll pretty much listen to anything except country... or like rap... or anything like REALLY pop-y...
- favourite movies: Grease, Footloose, Dirty Dancing, National Treasure (1&2), A Knight's Tale, We Are Marshall, Ghost Rider, Save the Last Dance, Step Up, Next, 10 Things I Hate About You, Sleepless in Seattle, Sound of Music, Gattaca, Mary Poppins
- even though i am totally obsessed with Twilight, i do read tons of other books too; some of my favourites are: Harry Potter, The Books of Pellinor (The Naming, The Riddle, The Crow), The Withern Rise Trilogy (A Crack in the Line, Small Eternities, Underwood See), The Profecy of the Stones, as well as anything by Tamora Pierce, A Walk to Remember
Yea, so i've kind of just recently actually started writing fanfiction. I'm only now beginning to appreciate what everyone on this site does, writing all of these amazing stories! I'd really appreciate it if you would read my story, "Sister's", since it's my first actual fanfic, i can use all the advice i can get! I also really understand now how important reviews are to a writer, i now try to leave reviews much more often!
I'm also "publishing" a friend of mine's story and that one's called "Beyond the Years".
Some of my favourite stories:
Across the Ocean by Annilaia
Forks Cafe by Myheroicdeed
Love in 1918 by LilyAlice
Wandering Find by Irish Froggy
We Meet Again by Rosalie Lillian
Ready Made Family by MyLion.MyLamb
You've Got Mail by Nollie Marie
In Six Months I Lost My Mind But Found My Heart by An End Has A Start
check them out!!
Unsafe External Link