Author has written 7 stories for TV X-overs, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fire Emblem, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
WELCOME to the profile of Sychopenguin5!
Here's what you need to know about my activites on fanfiction.net:
1) My profile picture is Elder Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho. He looks like me--don't ask. ...Actually, go ahead and ask. Mostly it's the hair.
2) If you're the type of person who looks through other people's favorites to find good stories, I must ask you not to judge me for the Twilight fics still there. I promise, it was cool when I did it! And since I favorited them because they were funny, I figured why not keep them? So please no judging. That also means that a lot of the other fics I've favorited are also crack. Because generally if I'm in the mood for crackfics, it means I'm going to laugh uproariously, and then I'm gonna want to save something that makes me laugh that much, and so I do, even if that isn't the most sane thing to do...
3) Uh, I don't know how much of my work I'm actually going to end up posting. I don't know if I'll finish the ones I do post. I don't really want to start posting anything until it's all finished, which in some cases requires me to also finish a companion piece, so I kind of feel like it's all-or-nothing, but then I feel lame if I still have nothing. I don't know if I'll finish anything at all that may or may not get posted at any time in the past, present, or future.
4) My little sister also has a ff.net account under the name Qtcat0616 ; I might credit/reference her in some of my A/Ns, and she has credited me in hers as a beta reader (because I inherited all the language skills in the family). So go check out her stories to see examples of my co-authorship.
My best friend has an ff.net account under the name LadyGwenhwyfar ; I will probably end up crediting/referencing her a LOT, and she is my beta reader. We also do joint projects, none of which are published at the moment, but I'll be sure to let you know if/when that changes.
5) As mentioned above, I have pretty great language skills, so I will offer my services as a beta reader for any fandom that I am familiar with. Which would actually be a lot, but I don't really feel like listing them. I guess just start with whatever categories I write for and/or have under my favorites.
6) I write in a lot of different styles. If you don't like my writing style in one story, that doesn't mean that you should assume all my other stories are equally crappy. (For example, that ridiculous play-format piece ("Pajamas") that I'm mildly embarrassed to have published at all; if you think it's pathetic that I can't even nest dialogue, you're WRONG! I CAN! I just happen not to have done so in that particular story.)
7) My profile used to be long as hell because I had a bunch of those "copy-and-paste" things, but I decided to shorten it now that I intend to actually become a legit author, and regularly POST THINGS! (No guarantees, though. See #3.)
8) Enjoy my work. Or not. Review or message me; I promise I'm a nice person.
That is all. (I guess...)
Unsafe External Link