Author has written 23 stories for Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Green Lantern, Harry Potter, My Little Pony, M*A*S*H, Doctor Who, Bleach, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Avengers.
Name: This section of the profile has been found in violation of DPYNOA (Don't-Post-Your-Name-Online Act), and has therefore been removed.
Age: The number that applies to how many years it's been since I was born.
Location: Oh, I'm keeping this to myself. I don't wanna risk YOU turning into a zombie and knowing where I live!
Interests: Writing, reading, hiking, camping, playing video games, watching MASH, Anime
Favorite Games: The Legend of Zelda (all), Super Smash Bros. (all), Pokemon (all except Trozei), Mario Party (all), Mario Kart (all), Brain Age, Metroid Prime (entire trilogy), and many, many more.
Favorite Books: Harry Potter (all), Inheritance Cycle, Animorphs (all), All I Need To Know I Learned From My Cat, The Giver, Gathering Blue, many more
Favorite Manga: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Pokemon Adventures, Pokemon ReBURST
Favorite Anime: Pokemon
THE RULES FOR BEING HUMAN
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it but it will be yours for the entire period this time around. It is the only thing you really own, or are guaranteed to keep your whole life.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called life on planet earth. Each day in this school you will have the oppurtunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons, or think them irrelevant or stupid.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of experimentation--trial and error. The so-called failed experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately "works".
4. A lesson is repeated until learned. It will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can then go on to the next lessons. If you don't learn the lessons easy, they become harder. You will know you've learned a lesson when your actions change.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. Every person, every incident is the universal teacher. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
6. "There" is no better than "here". Nothing leads to happiness. When your "there" has become "here" then you simply obtain another "there" that again looks better than "here".
7. Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love and hate in yourself.
8. What you create of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need; What you do with them is up to you. There are three kinds of people: those who make things happen, those who watch what happens and thos who wonder what happened. Take charge of your life or someone else will.
9. Your answers lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen and trust.
10. You will tend to forget all this.
I don't do FFN profile memes. I'll read the ones you're willing to do, but I won't do them. If I put something on my profile, it's because I'm trying to be unique and be myself. Those things about how people need to live life to the fullest... I find no point in reading a profile meme about that. Nothing teaches us to live life to the fullest more than personal experience, and a ridiculous meme doesn't fit that description for me.