Author has written 62 stories for Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, A-Team, Ouran High School Host Club, Black Cat, Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice, Bleach, Naruto, Inuyasha, Kekkaishi, Death Note, Kuroshitsuji, Legend of Korra, Thor, Deadman Wonderland/デッドマン・ワンダーランド, Hobbit, Inglourious Basterds, Vampire Diaries, Boondock Saints, Assassin's Creed, and Divergent Trilogy.
HELLO GOOD PEOPLE READ THIS NOW! As I said before, one of my stories had been stolen but thanks to all those who hopefully helped me, the users account has been deleted from the site and all content she took from myself and others cannot be viewed. :) I thank you all!
I am BlueNBlackRoses, lovely to meet you. I'm happy that you are looking to my profile but I must warn you about a few things! Most of the one shots I have are from my account on Quizilla so they may not be up to par with my current writing abilities. But please feel free to read an give some constructive critism to them. It would be most appreciated. If you have any questions about anything I write please feel free to message me, I promise that I don't bite. :) Not the mention I am about to start the rewrite of all of them so be sure the check them out in case of an update.
IMPORTANT THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"