Author has written 15 stories for Naruto, and Bleach.
About Me: My name is Nic.
I love reading fan fiction, of course, as well as writing it.
I've actually got an update for my fans and readers whom had been looking forward to a sequel for "Stay With Me"... I don't know if there is going to be one, simply because I'd like to move on and continue focusing on my new coupling with Naruto and Sakura in "Yours To Hold". If I were to sequel "Stay With Me", it would simply confuse me far too much and I know that I was intending to base a sequel on an entirely different coupling (Gaara and Nikko, my OC), but I've got absolutely no idea what kind of plot line I would go with on that. So yeah, sorry to disappoint ya folks. Actually, I started writing a sequel on my other computer but the damn thing exploded (not literally, but figuratively) and all of my fan fictions (including my possible Stay With Me sequels) have been lost possibly forever. It's horrid, I know. Also, I had a better directed chapter 7 of Yours To Hold on that computer but again, lost.
About My Writing: I read a whole lot more fan fiction than I write, though as of lately, I've been doing a lot of random oneshots and songfics. I like writing couplings with Naruto that sticks to the plot line. I've come across many Alternate Universe (AU) stories in the past and they just were not my thing. Yeah, I can't enjoy Naruto being a vampire or a high schooler...because come on, who want's to think about high school again, ne? I'm graduated – done. Never going back. To high school, that is. Shutting up now xD... I'm a grammar obsessed person lol. If I come across a story with bad grammar, I tend to just hit the Back button quickly. I lose interest quickly.
My favorite Anime's are: Vampire Knight, Inuyasha, Naruto, Naruto: Shippuuden, Bleach, Elfen Lied, Fruits Basket, Death Note, and Final Fantasy Advent Children (If you'd consider that an Anime lol).
Favorite Foods: Really anything Asian lol.
Favorite Drink: Monster Energy Drinks, and/or Cappuccino.
Favorite Games: Silent Hill (Series), Grand Theft Auto (Series), The Sims 2 (Series), Naruto-Arena (Online Game), Soul-Arena (Online Game), Sims 2 Games (All), and Second Life.
I'm a 22-year-old girl from Pennsylvania, USA.
I'm bi, though not very openly.
I read and write fan fiction and I love lemons (reading and writing them lol).
I Dislike a great number of AU fics.
I like Stories that stick to original storyline of the series.
I read Mainly Anime stories (though I read occasional Final Fantasy IV ones too).
I'm ADHD and got a short attention span.
I try updating my own stories as much as I can and I am my own beta.
I have a dog. His name is Oscar. He's a weiner dog (Dachshund).
Wanna know more? Ask!!
Are you a big Naruto fan? Well below are some signs to show that you are addicted to Naruto!
· Dye your hair blonde and try to walk up a tree.
· Live by a strict diet of only ramen.
· Call your semester examine a chuunin exam.
· Trade in your favorite hat for a forehead protector.
· Roll your eyes back in your head and shout "byakugan".
· Copy every thing a person does and claim it's your bloodline.
· Stay up all night waiting for the release of the next manga chapter.
· Start adding the words chan and kan on the end of your friends names.
· Paste a piece of paper that says come come paradise on the front of adult books.
· Jump off a cliff and attempt to use Kuchiyose No Jutsu to summon the toad king.
· Keep all your money in a frog shaped wallet.
· Memorize the 64 points of Ninpou.
· Stick your hand in a electric box and scream "chidori" as you pass out.
· Join a website and use the name Neji as your s/n.
· Start to call your teachers Sensei.
· Claim your going to kill your best friend so you can have a better Sharigan.
· Sit in your local book store and read the manga all day.
· Agree to stay up and write this list so you can be added to the staff of Naruto Central.
· Spend your week searching down Naruto sites.
· Graduate high school and proclaim yourself as an Anbu.
· Cry at the flash back scenes of Sasuke's family.
· Try to hit Itachi through the screen when he tortures Sasuke.
· List Anbu as current occupation on a job application.
· Can spout out a random character quote on command.
· Draw symbols on a scroll and try to seal a whole in a wall with it.
· Sneak around and try to beat your grand father.
· Wake up in the middle of the night and scream "Itachi why?!".
· Eat all day and all night, and then try to roll into a ball and run someone down.
· Get bit by a snake and decide stabbing the wound is a good idea.
· Read manga 24 hours non-stop.
· Decide that if u can't hit a tree 1500 times then you'll jump rope 1500 times.
· Decide to call your moral code your "ninja way".
· When you run, you run with your arms behind you.
· Try to walk on top of a hot spring.
· When someone asks you what your dream is, say that its to be Hokage.
· Write your name in blood on a big scroll.
· Take a leave of absence for two and a half years and when you come back pretend you're cooler and smarter.
· You paint the kyubii seal on your stomach and claim you have a demon inside of you.
· You dye your hair red and carry around bags of sand.
· You carve the Hokage's faces on a mountain.
· You name your dog Akamaru or Pakkun.
· You always wear sunglasses and keep bugs in your pockets.
· You get red contacts and claim you are from the Uchiha bloodline.
· You always wear green, skintight clothes.
· When you do something stupid, you claim you were being controlled by the Shadow Possesion Jutsu.
· You dye your hair white and spy on girls.
· You collect frogs and claim to be a Toad Sage.
· You wear a gigantic black cloak with red clouds on it and claim to catch demons.
· You sharpen chop sticks and claim them to be senbons.
· You yell out "Wind Shuriken Throw of Death" when throwing a frisbee.
· You stick pythons up your sleeves, jump down from a tree, and say that you're Orochimaru.
· Throw knives around the house and scream "I am practicing to throw my kunais!!"
· You try to gulp down ramen and nearly choke.
· Paint dark circles with mascara around your eyes and claim to be able to control sand.
· You faint when someone touches your forehead.
· You flail your arms in circles to try and kill bees.
· You try to kill your brother every day.
· Dye your hair pink and follow around the hottest guy you can find.
· You constantly crack your knuckles and do hand signs without even thinking.
· You claim your gym teacher to be your mentor.
· You always wear an orange jumpsuit.
· You claim your life goal is to kill your brother.
· You drink sake and say you are in the "spring time of youth".
· You add the word dattebayo to the end of each sentence.
· You keep alcohol in your mouth then spit it out with a match by your mouth to create a fireball.
· You poke people in their butts and yell "A thousand years of pain!".
· You always carry a large fan behind you.
· You paste Naruto's face on pictures of your friends and claim to have met him.
· In the middle of the night, you blast a flashlight into your dad's eyes and yell "Chidori!"
· Get Konoha tattoos on various parts of your body.
· Tattoo the love symbol on your forehead to look like Gaara.
· Carry a fan and wave it at anyone with a shadow.
· Draw a swirl on your palm and claim to be able to do the Rasengan.
· When being attacked, you spin in circles to defend yourself.
· When fighting someone, you attack to hit that at their chakra points.
· You name your pig Ton-ton.
· You look in the mirror and think its your shadow clone.
· You yell "Konoha Senpuu" when kicking a soccer ball.
· You carry around a puppet all day and claim it is dangerous.
· You call your teacher Iruka-sensei.
· You go to school with a forehead protector and claim it is the new trend from the Hidden Leaf Village.
· You say "Believe It" or "Dattebayo" after every sentence.
· You stay up all night claiming that the Shukaku will eat you.
· You lay and stare at the clouds all day claiming everything to be troublesome.
· You have a frog wallet.
· Every time your class goes on a field trip, you call it a mission.
· You get angry and feel like punching Karin whenever she makes a move on Sasuke.
· Paint your skin red and tell everyone you opened the third chakra gate.
· You type in Konoha as your hometown on Internet forms
· You keep paper shurikens in your fanny pack.
· You draw mouths on your palm during art class and pretend the clay figures you make come from the mouth.
· When your parents ask you why are your eyes so bloodshot, you tell them it's your Sharingan eye.
· Say "Itadakimasu" before you eat.
What will happen eventually...
A random producer guy from DisneyXD is working on Naruto Shippuden until... BOOM! Jiraiya, Deidara, and Hidan crash into the room.
"What is the meaning of this, un?!" Deidara yelled out. "You took out a precious moment of my art!!"
"As much as I appreciate you getting rid of my nickname, you're going to take out the women!" Jiraiya shouted.
"You took out the swearing... and the blood," Hidan growled as he walked up to him. "What kind of fucking ninja show doesn't have blood in it?!" Hidan brought his scythe up to the guy's neck.
"It was for the fans! I made it appropriate so even six year olds could watch!" the guy screamed as he... uh... gave himself a reason to look for new pants.
"Who gives a crap about the freakin' six-year-olds?! The freakin' fourteen year-year-olds are gonna kill you for taking out the good parts!"
There was another BOOM! Three ninja fans busted down the wall. Two jounin-level boys, and a chuunin-level girl.
Put this on your profile if you noticed what Disney took out of Naruto Shippuden, and you're mad about it. And add yourself to the fans invasion!
» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» « » «»
·..· Akastuki ·.
·.(· Forever·)..·.• •..• •..• •..•
Put this on your
page if you love
ღ ღ ღ
Put this on your
profile if you love
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you worship English 101
For the record, I stole a lot of the prettier things from Sasukeluva 4eva's profile. Just giving ya a heads up, they're awesome!