Author has written 2 stories for Twilight, and Misc. Plays/Musicals.
A few things to know:
1) I need music. I need to hear it, play it, create it, be enveloped by it. I need it to survive. Literally.
2) I've been playing flute since fall of 2003. You do the math. Piccolo since Spring of 2008. Love both of them and they are very dear to my heart.
3) In high school and applying to colleges. This is as of 2011, last time I edited my profile was in 09, so who knows next time I edit it what it will be
4) I love harry potter, with everything from the fans, the movies to the books. I am a Ravenclaw :) While I've never been one to read HP fanfics, I certainly love the series!!
5) I have a guilty pleasure of Make it or Break it fanfics :)
6) I used to really enjoy Twilight. Yes. I'm admitting it. What made me outgrow them was the world they had opened up to me. Meyer opened up a new world of books, and after reading so many other, high quality books, going back to the saga I realized how crappy the writing is. But Meyer wasn't always a writer, so I can't really blame her for having crappy skills.
7) I rather enjoy NaNoWriMo, I've won every one since 2008, and I hope to continue that streak :)
8) My friends are all crazy and insane, but I love them :)
We fall for stupid boys, we make lots of dumb mistakes, we like to act stupid, talk really fast, and laugh really loud. But us teenage girls our good at one thing: Staying Strong.
Arguing with yourself is normal. It's when you argue with yourself and lose that's weird.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then I get hit in the face.
Everything in this room is edible. Even I am edible, but that, little children, is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies. -Willy Wonka (I love that movie!)
Of course it's in the last place you look for it. Why in hell would you keep looking for it if you already found it?
When you get caught looking at him, just remember he was looking back.
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
Whoever said "Nothing's impossible" never tried slamming a revolving door.
Behind every bitch there's a guy that made her that way.
You call me a bitch? Because a bitch is a dog. Dogs bark. Bark grows on trees. Trees are a part of nature. Nature is beautiful. I know I'm beautiful, thanks for noticing.
Sometimes you've got to smile and walk away... Hold your tears in and pretend like you're okay.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
I call you squishy and you shall be mine. You will be my squishy! -Dory from Finding Nemo
You know, there are times when we're dirt broke, hungry and freezing, and I ask myself, "why the hell am i still living here." and then they call and i remember.
(ok, during math class a few days ago..we're doing our work when suddenly we hear History teacher) "If you aren't christian then you die!