Favorite singers/bands/composers - ACDC, Adele, Black Eyed Peas, Christina Aguilera, Lindsey Stirling, Meghan Trainor, Coldplay, Les Cowboys Fringants, Daughter,Francis Cabrel, The Fray, Hans Zimmer, Ingrid St-Pierre, Loco Locass, Maroon 5, Bruno Mars, Michael Bublé, Mika, Norah Jones, Stromae,
Favorite authors - Marc Levy, J.K. Rowling, Mireille Calmel, Nora Roberts, Anne-Marie Sicotte, Marie Laberge, D.J. MacHale, Charlaine Harris, Anne Robillard, Patrick Senécal
Favorite TV Shows - Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural, Sherlock, Hannibal, Ringer, True Blood, Once upon a time, Castle, Orphan Black
Favorite Movies - J'aime à peu près tout, sauf les films trop futuriste.
Citation que j'aime:
- Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
- Always be who you are. Those who matter don't care and those who care don't matter.
- Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway.
- Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that, my children, is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies. (charlie et la chocolaterie)
- When life gives you lemons, stop the nosebleeds, fangirl, and take pictures.
- When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
- Sometimes I go off into my own little world... But that's okay; they know me there
- Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
- Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.
- Sarcasm is one more service we offer
- Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history
- Never go to bed angry. Stay awake and plot your revenge.
- Welcome to the dark side. Are you surprised we lied about having cookies?
- I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment
- The more you learn, the more you know. The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know... so why learn in the first place
Copy and paste if:
You can't listen to "Eye of the Tiger" anymore without cracking up
You have actually considered getting an Impala for your first car
Jensen Ackles is the sexiest man alive.
Thursday was the best day...but now Friday is the best day of the week because Supernatural is on
You spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...
You or your best friend is insane
You have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes
You love rain
(o)if you live for music
You find the idea of getting out of bed early about as appealing as scratching out your own eyeballs
You think that British actors are hotter than American dudes
In Remembrance to Severus Snape a Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor without all the red and gold crap.
In Remembrance to Fred Weasley who fought bravely to the very end and whose jokes will forever brighten his other half and will loyally await his soul mate and brother with many jokes he's got forever to think of them, right?
In Remembrance to Dobby who was more free and full of love than any elf, and most humans.
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin the last real Marauderer who was not just a wonderful father an incredible husband and brave hero as well as a freakin' awesome werewolf.
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks who died for "the greater good" and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive and scared the crap out of some kids too.
In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end
In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore whose past and wisdom confused us whose seeming betrayal shocked us but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end, despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra! She deserved everything she got and more.
In Remembrance of Colin Creevey who we really didn’t know too well but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war so he must’ve done something good besides stalking Harry.
In Remembrance of Hedwig Harry actual first friend who lived and died soaring.
Dark Cyan Star (0)
Litany Riddle (78)
Mily Black II (0)
Sweet Mercy (5)
Tempete Sanguine (9)
Vert Emeraude (15)