Author has written 8 stories for Naruto, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
I am probably the biggest Naruto nerd you will ever meet. I have seen every episode at least twice. I've watched it so much I've picked up on some japanese terms and sayings. I am a HUGE SasuNaru fan. NO NARUSASU. That is just not right.
I love making new friends so if you want to be my friend just PM me and we can facebook or something :)
You are a Clueless Uke!
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at" target=_blank>SemeUke.com, or get " target=_blank>seme/uke merch..
Naruto, High School of the Dead, Kuroshitsuji, Star Driver, Air Gear, Bleach, Shugo Chara, Bakugan , Black Cat, Eureka 7, Gurren Lagann, Nabari No Ou, Spiral, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, 07-Ghost, D. Gray Man, Durarara!!, Fairy Tale, Fooly Cooly , Junjou Romantica, Sukisyo, Blue Exorcist, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, etc.
You know you’re a SasuNaru fan when:
You think about SasuNaru 24/7; Yes I do. Like I F-ing dream about it XD
You dream about SasuNaru all the time; Like I just said...ALL THE TIME!
You try to throw stuff at Sakura, when she try’s to ask Sasuke out; Hate that stupid bitch!
You squeal whenever you watch episode 202 and see that the number one favorite fight was between ur two favorite bishounen; They were so having secks.
You almost fainted when Sasuke leaned over Naruto after the Valley of End…uh ended; He wanted to kiss Naru-chan!
You go aww whenever Sasuke and Naruto have another one of their lover’s quarrels; It happens all the time for them.
You hate having to wait for the fillers to be over; Stupid fillers!
You pray with a little hope that Masashi Kishimoto would add some more SasuNaru hints in the timeskip; Oh he better if he wants to live.
Everyday u sit at the computer hoping that an idea for an great SasuNaru story would hit u soon; Oh my gosh, like I do!
You think that people that like couples such as Sasu-Saku and some others that are not SasuNaru XP should all go to the most horrible place in the world, hell for example; That's where they belong.
You know that one day SasuNaru would rule the world!; I would serve them any day.
You pray that somehow and someway Sakura would die somewhere along the timeskip; It's almost happened I just wish someone would carry through with it!
You get mad every time Hinata trys to make a move on Naruto (yet u think its cute cuz Sasuke get jealous); Damn skippy, that ho needs to back off.
You decide that typing this up would help people understand why you love SasuNaru so much; Do you get it?
Your favorite colors are blue and orange (they are complimentary); They mix well.
You feel like you wanna punch Sakura for even thinking about the word Sasuke; She does it too damn much.
You just wanna go and hug the little adorable Naru-chan and tell him he and Sasuke are so kawaii together; I already did in my dreams.
SasuNaru is your Anti-drug; And I never want to quit.
You talk about it all the time and ur friends have no idea what SasuNaru is; (phew!) They think I'm weird!
Whenever you hear the word “sauce” you add a “sue nah roo” to the end and then shout "SASUNARU!" XDDDD; SAUCE-GAY! Ha-ha
You almost break ur computer after watching the episode where Sakura “touches” Sasuke to calm him down after using the Sharingan with the cursed mark; Bitch back off!
You were just about to explode when Sasuke left Naruto alone at the Valley of End (did you cheat on him bastard! XD); He needed to work on his smexy techniques for Naru-chan.
You cried at the flashbacks they played while at the Valley of End (grabs a tissue); I really did, it gets me everytime.
You have written 5 or more stories about them (guilty as charged); Not yet.
You ignore other pairings and focus more on the “obsession”; I likes obsession.
You put 20 or more pictures on ur ipod for later purposes :yaoi fan giggle:; Try like almost 1000
You try to convince some of ur close friends to like it; (sighs) They think it's 'ok'
You wonder what ur mom and dad would say if they found out what “it” was; They already know and call me a sexual deviant XD
You were also screaming at Konohamuru in chapter 347 (page 10) Uh Thank you Kono-chan.
and You were awwing when Naruto dispelled the jutsu (jealous much?) It should've been Naruto!
You replayed the credits ending to Shippuuden 65 over and over until your fingers cramped...then kept going anyway XD
You laughed hysterically when Naruto rejected Sakura in the manga; Ha-ha dumb bitch!
You screamed at your computer when Sakura decided to go after Sasuke, but then realised it was for Naruto's sake then only glared at it; She really is a dumb bitch!
You look up fluffy sasunaru video's on youtube and squeal at the happy ones and sniff at the sad ones; All the damn time man.
SASUNARU IS YOUR RELIGION!
Copy and Paste this if you are a hard core fan.
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perve on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM.
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeuristic activities.
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading yaoi fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
9. The most exciting moment of your life so far was when you discovered yaoi manga.
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
11. It’s the only aphrodisiac you need.
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits.
Unsafe External Link