Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, Twilight, and House of Night.
Hi everyone I love Twilight, Harry Potter and loads of otha stuff too. please review my stories constructively. Live long and prosper. Im Alice Reads Destiny or ARD for short. Im in the middle of writin loadz of stories. Check out Evl and Captain B's pages as well. Signed Off. ARD
Food: Chocolate and Fish. (Not together)
Books: Twighlight Quartet, Harry Potter Series, House of Night.
Music: Simple Plan, Paramore,Keane, Snow Patrol, Muse and i quite like Automatic Love Letter
Films: Phantom of the Opera, Twilight
Fav website: Fan fic (duh)
Fav Character from book: Cullens and Victoria( Twilight) Death (The Book Thief)
Fav song: 'Super Massive Black hole' Muse,' Your love is a lie' Simple Plan and ' Everybody's changing' Keane
Fav subject at school: Drama and English and Physics
Worst subjects: Maths and Biology
Quotes and other stuff
' Romilda Vane, said Ron softly and his whole face seemed to illuminate as he said it, as though hit by a ray of purest sunshine' HP 6 J.K.R
'In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry,bare , sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat:it was a hobbit hole and that means comfort' The Hobbit J.R.R Tolkien
'Here is a small fact, you are going to die' The Book Thief Markus Zusak
' Of course, to hear them tell it, it is the surviving sister who is the crazy one said the Lion. What a Witch. Psychologically warped:possesed by demons.Insane . Not a pretty picture.
Wicked Gregory Maguire
' Fire Devours Books, he always said but she was twelve years old,she could surely be trusted to keep an eye on a couple of candle flames' Inkheart Cornelia Funke
"It is a plan so cunning, you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel." Edmund Blackadder ( Rowan Atkinson) Blackadder
A poem from ' And Then there was none' By Agatha Christie:
Ten little soldier boys went out to dine
One choked his little self and then there were nine
Nine little soldier boys sat up very late
One overslept himself and then there were eight
Eight little soldier boys travelling in Devon
One said he'd stay there and then there were seven
Seven little soldier boys chopping up sticks
One chopped himself and then there were six
Six little soldier boys playing ewith a hive
A bumble bee stung one and then there five
Five little soldier boys going in for law
One got in chancery and then there were four
Four little soldier boys going out to sea
A red herring swallowed one and then there were three
Three little soldier boys walking in the zoo
A big bear hugged one and then there were two
Two little soldier boys sitting in the sun
One got frizzled up and then there was one
One little soldier boy left all alone
He went and hanged himself
And then there were none
( Yey I luv mysteries and long live Ms Christie)
' Never use the doorknob.I'm always afraid that it will shatter into a million pieces and one of them will go in my eye' The Wide Window ASOUE Lemony Snicket
' When the grounds were deserted once more, there wriggled from a hole between the roots of the tree stump a stout and whiskerey old rabbit with a wand clamped between her teeth. Babbity hopped out of the grounds and far away, and even after a golden statue of the washer woman stood upon the tree stump, and no witch or wizard was ever persecuted in the kingdom again' Babbity Rabbity and her cackling stump Tales of Beedle the Bard JKR
" Life sucks and then you die. Yeah, I should be so lucky" Jacob Breaking Dawn
Copy and pastes
If whenever you see a silver Volvo and you start to scream "Edward", copy and paste this in your profile
If you have ever fallen up a set of stairs, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
My Fav chracters from random stuff
I luv Stevie Rae and Damien from House of night
Go Edward and Jacob from Twilight
I lyk Dustfinger and Capricorn from Inkheart
Elphie from Wicked
All weasleys in Harry Potter
Things I'm Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts (I didn't write this:-D)
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insureance pollicy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room togther and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an offical "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not nessisary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not nessicary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to potrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the poition is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearnig an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato Poeple and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conqur the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
You're Too Big a Fan When... (and yes, i've done most of these)
You mutter nonsense latin words under your breath.
You call your least favorite teacher Snape.
Your computer says "You've Got Mail" and you run outside looking for an owl.
You actually ask for a broom for Christmas.
You mutter "lumos" under your breath every time you turn on a flashlight.
You sort everyone you meet into the four Hogwarts houses. (Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin.)
You were burned when you couldn't get through the flames of your fireplace.
You had to go to the hospital after you broke your nose running headfirst into the wall between platforms nine and ten.
The wand order mistake in GoF drove you crazy, and even after it was "corrected" you still came up with dozens of theories to explain why that happened.
You point a normal things like parking meters and say "Look at the things these muggles dream up!"
You collect plugs.
You try on every piece of silvery fabric your mom has to see if you turn invisible
Before getting up to get something, you always try to summon it first. Accio TV remote!
You watched "Love, Actually" because two minor Harry Potter actors were in it.
You were reduced to tears when you finally had book 5 in your hands.
You refer to your Chemistry class as Potions, and all your friends think you're mad.
You spend hours tapping bricks in special orders hoping that a secret entrance to Diagon Alley will appear.
When playing chess, you yell orders to the chess players and get upset when they don't move.
You yell into the "tellyfone."
You get extraordinarily emotional every time you hear "Hedwig's Theme".
Despite being an American, you use the word "wicked" all the time because Rupert Grint does.
You get thoroughly overexcited every time you see a word somewhere that is distantly linked with HP (ie. Saint Hedwig's).
You name all of your pets after HP characters.
You get in to heated arguments over how much gel Tom Felton had in his hair in the first two movies.
You know that Harry's birthday is July 31, 1980, Hermione's birthday is September 19, 1980 and Ron's birthday is March 3rd, 1980 even though it never said in the books.
You refer to Voldemort as "You-Know-Who", and your friends don't have any idea who you're talking about.
You went out and bought the latest editition of the Webster's Dictionary because they added the word "muggle".
You were kicked out of the movie theater for standing on your chair, throwing your shoe at the screen and yelling "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THE BOOK!" over and over again, even for the most trivial differences.
You count the days until you're old enough for your apparating license, and everyone else thinks you're talking about driving.
1) Favorite object in your room?
2) Have you ever smoked heroin?
3) Do you own guns?
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
6) What do you think of hot dogs?
7) Favorite song?
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9) Can you do push ups?
10) Can you do a chin up?
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
12) do you like blue cheese?
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
14) What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
15) Middle name?
16) Name 3 thoughts going through your head at this moment?
17) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
18) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly?
19) Name 3 foods you eat regularly?
20) Current worry?
21) Current hate right now?
22) Do you spend Christmas with extended family?
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
24) Where would you like to be right now?
25) Name three people who will complete this?
26) Do you own slippers?
27) What shirt are you wearing?
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
29) Can you whistle?
30) Which hand do you use to write?
31) Would you be a pirate?
32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
33) Favorite girl's name?
34) Favorite boy's name?
35) What's in your pocket?
36) Last person that made you laugh?
37) Best bed sheets as a child?
38) Worst injury you've ever had?
39) Do you love where you live?
40) How many TVs do you have in your house?
41) Who is your loudest friend?
42) How many dogs do you have?
43) Does someone have a crush on you?
45) Did you notice that there is no number 44?
46) What is your favorite candy?
47) Favorite Sports Team?
48) Where is the next place you want to travel to?
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?