Author has written 14 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Kingdom Hearts, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Dark Parables.
Hi there, I'm AquaStormXIV. But call me Aqua if you want, or Xion. The XIV is Roman Numeral 14 in case you don't know. And clearly, I'm a girl.
My name pays homage to my two favorite Kingdom Hearts characters. Aqua and her Keyblade Rain Storm. And the XIV is a reference to Xion, Number XIV of Organization XIII.
I used to be named DMGirl44, but everyone kept putting it as DMG44. So, I changed it to that. But I decided to change my name again. Now you’ve got my new name.
It's my dream to become a great writer. So, my fanfic writing is kind of serving as practive for actual book writing.
But I’m always looking for something good to read on here.
I just recently started up a blog about the various fantasy books, games, and stories I am interested in. It you are interested in reading, it is in the link below:
J. K. Rowling
Favorite books (no particular order):
Harry Potter series
Seven Kingdoms Trilogy
Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
The Heroes of Olympus series
The Hunger Games Trilogy
The Kane Chronicles
The Grimm Diaries
The Caster Chronicles
Favorite movies (no particular order):
all Harry Potter (Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is my favorite out of those, tied with Chamber of Secrets and Goblet of Fire)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
The Spiderwick Chronicles
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
The Lion King (Disney)
Bridge to Terabithia (Disney)
The Hunger Games
Favorite music artists (no particular order):
The Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy composers (I love A LOT of the music from both series)
and a lot of others
Favorite Kingdom Hearts Characters:
1) Xion- Xion’s my favorite Organization member. And she goes out of her way to do what’s best for everyone, even if it means being forgotten. She has a strong and noble (yes, I’m gonna say it) heart. And, like me, she loves seashells! (And dogs in the manga.)
2) Aqua- The first magic-oriented Keyblade Master (other than Xehanort) and a true friend when you need it. But hesitation to fight for what she believes in at first is what costs her the first place spot.
3) Terra- Loyal to his friends and willing to do anything for them, despite what happened to him. (Sora, save his butt already!)
4) Riku- His story is interesting. He goes from a curious boy to overestimating himself and accepting Darkness, to a person who wants to redeem himself from Darkness to fight for Light on the Road to Dawn. And I know he was a jerk to Sora in the first game, but Riku is a loyal friend. (Play Kingdom Hearts 3D if you want proof of just how loyal a friend he is)
5) Ven- He’s funny. He can be sad one minute and instantly be happy the next.
Favorite Final Fantasy Characters:
1) Rydia- The only Black Mage/Summoner and a strong, caring soul with a big heart. (And she can talk sense into people with almost no effort, except for that no good Spoony Bard.)
2) Firion- (Dissidia) A brave warrior with a beautiful dream of a world filled with wild roses blooming in perpetual peace. His dreams inspired the other Warriors of Cosmos to fight for their own dreams, rather than just ending the Conflict.
3) Cecil- A noble and humble knight willing to do anything and everything to help his friends.
4) Tifa Lockhart- She’s strong, independent, and she can kick your butt if you’re not careful.
5) Eiko Carol: She’s cute and spunky. Plus, I love Mog the moogle.
6) Mog (FFIX and FFXIII-2): I can’t resist Moogles. They’re CUTE!
Favorite Music from Kingdom Hearts:
1) Dearly Beloved (BBS version)
Favorite Battle Music from Kingdom Hearts:
1) Forze dell’Oscurita (No Heart’s battle theme, Birth by Sleep: Final Mix)
Favorite Music from Final Fantasy:
1) You’re Not Alone (Final Fantasy IX)
Favorite Battle Music from Final Fantasy:
1) The Dispossessed Eidolons (The After Years)
Kingdom Hearts Pairings I like:
1) Tequa- Terra&Aqua- (my OTP) The strong earth and gentle water, always meant to be.
2) Xemqua- Xemnas&Aqua- Despite having no heart, I think Xemnas seems to be slightly in love with Aqua through Terra’s memories of her. It’s a darker version of Terra&Aqua.
3) Rion- Riku&Xion- I don’t mind this one. Plus, there’s several fanfictions for it that I like.
4) SoKai- Sora&Kairi- I just support this one. And that's only because it's way too obvious. I tie this with Roxas&Naminé.
5) RokuShion- Roxas&Xion- It’s just so cute. Besides, Roxas knows her better than Naminé, even if he doesn’t remember Xion.
(I HATE yaoi and yuri. I just can’t read it without getting creeped out. Plus, some make no sense to me. (There are actually A LOT of pairings that don’t make sense to me.)
The reasons I believe show that Aqua is in love with Terra (not in chronological order):
1) At the end of Olympus Coliseum after Aqua speaks to Hercules, she whispers that she believes Terra will become a hero.
2) After Radiant Garden, Aqua becomes much more focused on Terra’s doings, then again, she might just not have known about Ven still traveling worlds.
3) Aqua refused to believe that Terra would fall into darkness, even after what Maleficent told her, and she became very distressed when she found out the things he did with darkness were true.
4) The opening video. When Terra walks past her, Aqua clutches her heart with worry.
5) When comparing Sora and Riku with Ven and Terra, she wants Sora to help Riku, who is more like Terra.
6) After speaking with Sora and Riku, Aqua talks to herself about how a Keyblade’s chosen one shouldn’t get close to another, but then she whispers about Terra, asking what would become of them. So, she’s probably worried about what she would do if he fell into darkness like he supposedly is.
7) When Aqua speaks to Maleficent after she is defeated by her and Prince Philip, Aqua mentions how she lost to the power of true love. Two people fought her and Aqua was one of them, fighting to prove Maleficent wrong about what she said about Terra stealing Aurora's heart (even though Maleficent was telling the truth). That could be a hint that Aqua has feelings for Terra.
8) Aqua almost seemed heartbroken when speaking to Terra in Radiant Garden about his darkness. She seemed the same way when they spoke in the Keyblade Graveyard and when Yen Sid told her that Terra played a part in Eraqus's demise.
9) THE MOST IMPORTANT: Aqua willingly jumped into the darkness to save Terra in the Last Episode and she even gave up her Keyblade and armor for him.
Beautiful Monsters:They were all monsters… Hated by normal humans for their gifts… Aqua wasn’t sure what to do when she caused the destruction of her home. But Xemnas has offered her the salvation humans never could. Or is this salvation actually her doom? XemnasxAqua (Debating now)
A Heart for a Nobody, What My Heart is Telling Me, Love is Brightest in the Dark, Earth and Water, An Angel and a Demon, Unexpected Love, A Heart from the Past, Dancing Waters, Guided by the Heart, Hidden Bonds, Snow White – Aqua Blue
Dark Magician Girl vs Jaden: rewrite
Unsafe External Link