Poll: For all my readers, which is your favorite Krystal and Lee story? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Pokémon, and Harry Potter.
I TAKE REQUESTS! But I do have rules: (CLOSED)
1.If you want something for an anime/manga etc. I've never heard of then PLEASE give me a description of it.
2. NO hardcore beatings, or killings or character bashing.
3.NO religion bashing at all. Peroid.
4.Can be Homosexual or Heterosexual, sorry no Yuri..not comfortable writing it.
5. Other than that request anything.
If you haven't noticed by now, I write corporal punishment stories.
Most of my stories have many spelling mistakes please bear with me on them!!!
Please listen to this notice: I almost never try to put my own beliefs into stories but the author’s notes down at the bottom are MY personal opinion. So I will not change them.
This shall be my disclaimer too
Favorite Anime/Manga(s), Cartoons, Books and Games:
Naruto Mashi Kishimoto
Axis Powers Hetalia Hidekaz Himaruya
Codename: Kids next door Tom Warburton
Danny Phantom Butch Hartman
Legend of Zelda Nintendo
Fullmetal Alchemist Hiromu Arakawa
Batman and Teen Titans artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger
Penguins of Madagascar DreamWorks Animation
El Tigre: Adventures of Manny Rivera Jorge R. Gutierrez
Harry Potter Jk Rowling
1. Kisame sighed, then reached for the shampoo. As he was lathering the little weasel's hair, Itachi said, "It's weak."
"What is?" Kisame asked.
"The shampoo. It's weak."
"...'Tachi, it's Johnson's No More Tears. It won't hurt if it gets in your eyes."
"It's still weak."
"Because it lacks...detangler."
Kisame slapped himself on the forehead.- Dont tick off the shark
2. "But I did it, didn't I?!" Naruto snapped, trying in vain to twist his hips and avoid Jiraiya's hard palm. Their male groins rubbed against each other due to Naruto's frantic movements. "And it was worth it, ya hear?!" He continued to growl. "It! Was! Worth! It!" - Toad salves
3. Batman opened his mouth to respond but a peal of laughter from behind them cut him off, ''Oh-ho! Little Eddie is getting the whuppin of his life! Papa bat isn't gonna let up on you today!'' - Changing Tactics
4. "Ooh. Hey, cool! I made a handprint!" – Slap, Slap,Slap
5. “Italy get your lazy butt up before I kick start it!” Germany snarled at the peaceful looking man. - One of mah stories...lol
6. I can't decide
7.Why spend your final hours running about your cage denying you're a squirrel? Faber, Farenhiet 451 (The only good quote in that book)
8."Dear Twilight, we want our damn apples back!" Love, Death Note.
9. All good men are taken, gay, or fictional characters!
10. "I'm a pervert?" - L
11. It's a giant mushroom. MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY!!Sokka
12. Where's the van!? The van was supposed to be here! Dane Cook Heist
13. You and me, me and you, the both of us together
You're Too Big a Harry Potter Fan when...
If you love Severus Snape from Harry Potter then copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have a scary crush on a book character, TV character or game character copy and past this into your profile.
If you are sad because there will be no more Harry Potter books , copy and paste this into your profile.
You mutter nonsense Latin words under your breath.
You call your least favorite teacher Snape.
Your computer says "You've Got Mail" and you run outside looking for an owl.
You actually ask for a broom for Christmas.
You mutter "lumos" under your breath every time you turn on a flashlight.
You sort everyone you meet into the four Hogwarts houses. (Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin.)
You were burned when you couldn't get through the flames of your fireplace.
You had to go to the hospital after you broke your nose running headfirst into the wall between platforms nine and ten.
You point at normal things like parking meters and say "Look at the things these muggles dream up!"
You try on every piece of silvery fabric your mom has to see if you turn invisible
Before getting up to get something, you always try to summon it first. Accio TV remote!
You were reduced to tears when you finally had book 5, 6, and 7 in your hands.
You refer to your Chemistry class as Potions
You spend hours tapping bricks in special orders hoping that a secret entrance to Diagon Alley will appear.
When playing chess, you yell orders to the chess players and get upset when they don't move.
You yell into the "tellyfone."
You get extraordinarily emotional every time you hear "Hedwig's Theme".
Despite being an American, you use the word "wicked" all the time because Rupert Grint does.
You get thoroughly overexcited every time you see a word somewhere that is distantly linked with HP (ie. Saint Hedwig's).
You name all of your pets after HP characters.
You know that Harry's birthday is July 31, 1980, Hermione's birthday is September 19, 1980 and Ron's birthday is March 3rd, 1980 even though it never said in the books.
You refer to Voldemort as "You-Know-Who", and your friends don't have any idea who you're talking about.
You were kicked out of the movie theater for standing on your chair, throwing your shoe at the screen and yelling "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THE BOOK!" over and over again, even for the most trivial differences.
You count the days until you're old enough for your apparating license, and everyone else thinks you're talking about driving
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this "Ice ice _ "
You remember watching: -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life.
You just cant resist finishing this . . . "Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . ."
You remember: -TGIF -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You said "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
when everything was settled by: -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or ink abink a bottle of ink
when cops and robbers was a daily activity.
when we played Hide and go seek until our legs grew numb.
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time.
"Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" was both a game and a TV game show.
Captain Planet. He's a Hero. (So is America)
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together.
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 , and 3 . . . and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
You remember watching: -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow on PBS.
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Waldo books. (I never did find him)
You remember eating Warheads.
You remember watching: -the 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -3 Ninjas movies.
You remember Ring Pops.
You remember drinking Surge, and Tang.
If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
Making those little paper fortune cookie things, and then predicting your life with them.
one word. . . Furbies.
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet. And Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
Michael Jordan was a king.
YIKES pencils and erasers were the stuff!
You remember when the new Beanie Babies and Talking Elmo were always sold out
You collected those Beanie Babies.
Gak was the coolest stuff invented.
The old dollar bills.
Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
You remember a time before the WB.
You collected all the Troll dolls
If you even know what an original walkman is.
You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" . . . enough said
You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace.
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the MySpace frenzy . . . Before the Internet & text messaging . . . Before Zunes & iPods . . . Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX . . . Before Spongebob
If you remember all of that then you're a 90's kid
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
You have strange nicknames and can tell a detailed story about how you got them.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
-xX You've Read Too Much Hetalia When... Xx-
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps.
2. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from APH than from an actual history class.
3. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
4. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
5 Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
6.You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
7. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
8. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
9. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
10. Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Germaaaannnnyyyyy!" down the hallway.
11. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "USxUK" means.
12. You end every sentence with "aru."
13. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
14. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
15. You want Prussia back on the map.
16. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
17. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
18. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
19. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80 billion times.
20. You've become a thousand times more patriotic
21. You want to learn every single language in the world.
22. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
23. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, and Francis is forever linked to Hetalia.
24. When questions on your history test involve two nations and invasion, you can't quite think straight after that. Get it, straight? XD
25. When you expect the Polish exchange student to start cross-dressing.
26. You start using 'Ve' for an answer to everything, 'Chigi!' When you're annoyed or pissed off and 'Kolkolkol' when you're seriously angry.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your pro!
If you’ve ever copied and pasted something to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile-
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, and it's happened to you before, copy this and put it in your profile
If you are scared that clowns will eat you in your sleep. Copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have a crush on a Naruto character, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Its okay, Pluto. I'm not a planet either.
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
I’m not clumsy…the floor just hates me.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if the doctor is cute, screw the fruit
How is it possible to have a civil war?
I'm not insane... I just do whatever the voices tell me to.
Whoever said nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door.
1. Your Favourite Character? Why? America, I just love his hero complex and his laugh. Droohoo!
2. Your Least Favourite Character? Why? Liechtenstein, she just rubs me the wrong way and I hate her really high voice.
3. Character You'd Date? North Italy, America or Germany
4. Character You'd Like to go Shopping With? Hungary, she has fantastic choice in clothing.
5. Character You'd Like as Your Child? Germany, so well behaved. Cute shy child to.
6. Character Who Would Probably be Your Rival? Cuba, he's just so different from me and my personality.
7. Character you Have Most in Common With?
Way of Talking: North Italy
8. Character you Look the Most Like? Hungary, we both have brown hair.
9. Character You'd Bring Home to Your Parents? Germany or England. Both so polite and would impress my dad to no end. My mom would be happy with anyone who made me happy.
10. Character You'd Never Bring Home to Your Parents? South Italy or Switzerland. Both are to violent and South Italy is quite the potty mouth.
11. Character You'd Become Best Friends With? North Italy or America
12. Character With Your Favourite Voice Actor/Seiyuu? England who voices Sasuke in Japanese
13. Character You'd go Camping With? America and his never ending candy up his shirt.
14. Character you Wouldn't Mind Being Roommates With? Italy, Japan, America or England
15. Character You'd Want to Cook for You? Italy all the way.
16. Character you Wouldn't Mind Prancing Naked for You? I would say France but I really wouldn't mind seeing a naked Germany, those naked muscles with a cute uke face on.
17. Your OTP? UsUK
18. Character you Wouldn't Mind Having as a Parent? England
19. Character you'd Like to go Karaoke With? None, I don't like singing.
20. Character you Wouldn't Mind Having as Your Butler/Maid? England
21. Character You'd Have in Your Party if you Were in an RPG? America
22. Another OTP of Yours? GerIta
23. Your Favourite Character that is of the Opposite Gender Than the Character
24. Character with Your Favourite Uniform/Outfit? America
25. Character who Would be Your Band-Mate if you Were in a Band? Italy or England
26. Character you Wouldn't Mind Having as Your Boss? Sweden
27. Character you Wouldn't Want to Run Into in a Dark Alley with? Switzerland
28. Character You'd Want Personified Into a Dog? America
29. Character You'd Want Personified Into a Cat? England
30. Character You'd Want to Cosplay as? Easiest is Hungary but I want to cosplay as Germany or Italy