Poll: Feelings on yaoi? Vote Now!
Author has written 20 stories for Beka Cooper series, Harry Potter, Yu-Gi-Oh, Homestuck, Avengers, Greek Mythology, Hobbit, and +Anima.
Hiya! I'm Beka. That's not my real name, but I hate my real name and like this one. Besides, if you need my real name, you are a stalker, and should be ashamed.
You know you live in 2007 when...
1. you go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics
2. You haven't played solitare with real cards in years
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/Live Journal/MySpace
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of pushing the button on the TV
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer
7. You read this list, and keep nodding, laughing, and smiling
8. You think Bush is a moron
9. You were too busy to notice ther'es no number five
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five
11. And now you're barely shocked by your stupidity
12. You've copy/pasted, or read more than one thingies like this.
How To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in"
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy."
8. Dont use any punctuation marks
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk. (If you can at your age)
10. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won, I won!
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling,
19. Tell your children over dinner. "due to the economy, we are going to
20. Wait until your grandmother picks up the phone. Then yell your loudest jungle call.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you
If your fashion sense is "is it comfortable?" copy this into your profile
If you like/love copying and pasting stuff into your profile, copy and paste this into
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it in your profile
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you
if you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two
Make your mother proud, dont smoke pot or stop breathing because Abrocrombie and Fitch
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend then copy this to
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy
Chocolate chip cookies are the best!! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile!!
If you think the human identification thing when you log in to fan fiction is annoying,
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you think the kids should just give the rabbit the friggin' trix, copy and paste this
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your
The Review Button, which is so important that it must be capitilized, is a really ugly color.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't
If you are guilty of doing a British, Irish, Australian, Southern accent or Elvis
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
Sayings and Quotes
"I have a mind like a steel trap. It's rusty and illegal in 47 states"
"I'm not deaf. I'm just ignoring you."
"Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark."
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder
"You-Off my planet."
"Earth's full. Go home."
I can't hate you. I can't hate the pathetic. ~Rory from Gilmore Girls
Write this down. E. M. E. T. I. B. Got it? Now, reverse it. ~Sydney Bristow from Alias
Let's take things one step at a time. This is a charge of C4. I can tell because there's 'C4' written all over it. ~Michael Vaughn from Alias
Marshall Flinkman: I've got a spork.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together... ~Carl Zwanzig
A room without books is like a body without a soul. ~Cicero
I cannot live without books. ~Thomas Jefferson
Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting." ~Peter Pan
"Someone told me lately, everyone deserves a chance to fly." ~"Defying Gravity", Wicked
Truth takes time. ~Anonymous
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit."
"Skill is successfully walking a tightrope across Niagra Falls. Intelligence is not
"We can't all be heroes because somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by."
"What if there had been room at the inn?" (On the origins of Christianity)
"Finishing a book is just like you took a child out in the back yard and shot it."
"A gentleman is a man who can play the accordion but doesn't."
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
"Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat."
-Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
-I'm ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting
-Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.
-From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with
"I don't know how to fight, all I know is how to stay alive."
"Could I ever love someone so much I'd forget I have a duty to my people?" -Jonathan
"A man wants to be a woman's first love, while a woman wants to be his last."
"I was not so sure then, but I am now. I am completely sure that love has blessed us."
"Forgiven so I can forgive."
"He changes women like clothes."
"She grows more beautiful every-time he sees her and he doesn't mind one bit."
"Do what you know is right, and don't think about what anyone else has to say." -Erin
"I wish for a breath as your beauty steals it away."
"Food for thought. That's what I'm eating right now!"
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
"Either I've turned stupid, or life's turned hard." - George Cooper
"Practice is the difference between winning and being worm food." -Raoul
"Isn't Keladry a girl's name?" -Bernin
"She doesn't need a sword - that temper sharpens her tongue just fine." -Neal
KEL - "It's the dress silly, Lalasa can make anyone look pretty." (They kiss)
"I think I could flirt about as well as my gelding dances." -Kel
"I love you. If you get yourself killed, I will NEVER forgive you." -Numair
"I have a two-hundred yard range on this. Care to try me?" -Daine
BRIAR - "You're more trouble then you're worth."
"Traders mourn in red? What kind of barbaric thing is that?" -Briar
"I guess if we're mages, we can't exactly be kids, can we?" -Sandry
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door
A conclusion is simply a place where someone gets tired of thinking.
If you get lost just keep on going.
Shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice.
Gregory House, MD- "Everyone lies"
Alice Hoffman- "The weak are cruel, the strong have no need to be."
At World's End:
Captain Jack Sparrow- "Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat."
Faythe Sanders, Stray - "Its not the length of the word; its how well you use it."
Elena Michaels, Bitten - "I think a woman's worth should be defined not by the size of
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams -- John Barrymore
Dreams have only one owner at a time. That's why dreamers are lonely -- Erma Bombeck
It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else -- Erma Bombeck
If you take responsibility for yourself, you will develope a hunger to accomplish your
Patience is the companion of wisdom -- Saint Augustine
Learning sleeps and snores in libraries, but wisdom is everywhere, wide awake, on tiptoe
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to
Dare to be stupid.
Come join the dark side. We have cookies! Rainbow chocolate chip cookies!
My mind doesn't just wonder, some times it leaves completely.
Well aren't you a waste of two billion years of evolution...
Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
That makes me so mad and so sad. I'm smad.
"So what are you going to do?"
"Curiosity killed the cat... but satisfaction brought it back." - Alianne, Trickster's
"If subject fails to comply, use aggression to liberate his true dispostion. Man, did
"I'll revel in your glory only after you help me with my schoolwork, O moon of
-Life stinks, not mine, YOURS!
-It doesn't matter how you look, it matters what is inside, NOT!
-I don't think he would agree with that, but then, who cares?~In love with a god
-If you don't know by now, I'm not about to tell you~Hermione
-When a boring talk is over, People clap like hell. This is because they are so happy
-I'll die till I'm dead!~ anonymous
-When people put unkown at the end of a quote, it means that they don't know how to
-They say that the truth will set you free, but whenI tell the truth, I get grounded.
-As cute as a button, hey, since when are buttons cute?~anonymous
-As easy as pie. Is pie easy?
-The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever agrees.
-Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. ~Les Brown (Got it from Light of Polaris)
-Entia non sunt multiplicanapraeter necessitatem, which in english means, No more things
-Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away
-Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
-An apple away keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
-What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about? Will we all have to turn
-I do what cheerios tell me.
-Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
-I've been fighting for so long that I've forgotten what I'm fighting for...
-Maybe I'm the chance of rain
-Aurum Est Potestas=mathematical wisdom. (gold is power)
'If you get lost just keep on going '-Stephan King Black House
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
As a vampire-lover, I feel the need to say this: I really hate Bram Stoker's Dracula. He has no respect for women at all, and his book is just hyped-up anti-vampire propaganda. Read it, it's a necessary part of the vamp-lovers pallate of books, but its like taxes or New Moon. Have to do it, but you don't have to like it.