Poll: Which story should I update next? Vote Now!
Author has written 21 stories for Doctor Who, Star Wars, Fullmetal Alchemist, Monty Python, Dragon Age, and Stargate: SG-1.
Please participate in the poll.
Copy and paste this if you support the complete destruction of people who's only contribution to a review is to write the letters: lol. I would rather have no reviews at all than a hundred of these.
I hate it when someone puts a story on alert but doesn't review. That sucks.
Hughes has spotted you. He is armed with photos of his family. Obvious Exits: None - Edward Elric, What One May Never See- Wandering Hitokiri.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely but it also kicks absolute ass!- Anon
We must fight, to run away! - Capt. Jack Sparrow.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you even tried - Anon
Rule #1: Never act incautiously when confronting small, bald, wrinkly smiling men. - Pterry
Rule #19: Remember to never forget Rule #1 - Terry Pratchett.
When in doubt: lie. -Lu-Tze
Do or Do Not, There is no 'Try' - Yoda
Never ever say: 'No! This cannot be! I am invinceable!' (Usually causes instantaneous death) -The Evil Overlord List.
If at first you DO succeed, try not to look too surprised. - Anon.
When you're up to your ass in alligators, today is the first day of the rest of your life. - Pratchett
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you - The Darwin Awards
It's PSYCHIC PAPER! Not physic! That is a type of science! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH - Me, after seeing psychic misspelled one too many times.
Copied from the profile of flybynight00 because it sums things up perfectly:
Reasons I Didn't Read Your Story, Completely Independently of Its Plot, In Order
1. The contents of the summary were "I suck at summarys".
2. The grammar and spelling in the summary were appalling.
3. The story was formatted so poorly I found it difficult to read and gave up.
4. The grammar and spelling in the story were appalling.
5. You interrupted an otherwise good story with constant author asides, and I found it so annoying I stopped reading.
1. Write a summary.
2. Spell check, or beta. Or both.
3. Right align the text, put spaces after commas and between sentences, and skip a line between paragraphs. Have more than one paragraph.
4. Spell check, or beta. Or both.
5. Put author's notes at the top or bottom of the story or chapter, preferably differentiated from the story itself through formatting or a line break.
5a. Ditch the author's notes entirely, unless they are actually relevant to the story. Telling us that the improbable-sounding animal, place, or invention you used actually is real, and providing a link: relevant. Telling us your personal feelings about a character, about the canon, or about what you had for lunch just now: not relevant. Readers don't care.
Note: If a story is marked 'Complete' please don't put it on alert. It's finished. OK?
I HAZ FANARTZ!!
Why are you reading my profile? It's not interesting. Go read my Fics! Thank you!